Turbo Jammers 7/20-7/26

Options
1235»

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    It's rest day today and also my first day on a new case ... it was fun; I even got to do a few girly things I don't normally do since I have 2 boys, hehe. I really have to watch what they offer me though: really good food and VERY hospitable.

For protein powder, banana is the sweetest (and no more sugar than the others). It's great if you plan to blend a variety of things in it because it goes with anything. I like to use frozen fruit because it turns it into a nice smoothie. And if I start to get bored, I just pick a different fruit.
  • lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Evening all! I had a quick question- I went grocery shopping today and found many new things that I am thrilled with:happy: I also found my whey protein at GNC (which I am anxious to try:tongue: ). My question is: I have logged my foods for tomorrow already-yes I know:blushing: - my carbs/fats are looking almost on the dot, but my proteins are over about 19g. Is this bad to do?
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Extra protein is good for active people and I think it's safe to say that you're active, hehe.
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options