What are the biggest calorie items in your diary?

Options

Replies

• rainydaze613
    rainydaze613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Recently, it's been ice cream. Damn you hot weather!
  • Silver14
    Silver14 Posts: 141
    Options
    Nuts!

Amen.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Trail mix... lots of it.
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Chocolate bars, cake, wine and pizza. Can you tell I had a great week? :bigsmile:
  • Weight_less
    Weight_less Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Two days in a row I eat berry cakes... But I'm plateauing! It's okay... haha)))
  • ibtough
    ibtough Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    AGREE! :(
  • nlhill79
    nlhill79 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    A mocha coconut frappucino. With whip. And a cola with a shot of 151. And the pasta i am about to eat for dinner. Not having a good day, so i have allowed myself some treats, but i will not go crazy. At least i keep telling myself that.

OMG!! Mocha Coconut has to be my favorite thing in the whole wide world!! Before I started MFP, I would drink one every day, no joke. I went on the SB website and found that the light version in the tall size has 100 calories!!! YAY! So.. I thought about it like this: I still get the mocha coconut goodness, but the last sip of whip is gone. So what is that last sip worth? 400 calories? So yay!! I chose to keep my mocha coconut! :D I even figured that if I truly needed the whip, then I should by my own and add it at home to control the fat content, and amount.
  • nlhill79
    Options
    You know, I actually bought some stevia. I am def. going to replace my sugar with stevia. Thanks for reminding me that it has been sitting in my cabinet, LOL!! :D
  • nlhill79
    Options
    Mine is sweet tea. Oh, jeez. One sweet tea is nearly 400 calories!! For. a. drink. ... made. with. water!! Oh, how will I ever overcome that?! It is my weakness. :(

Tea itself has zero calories, it's all the sugar. Replace your sugar with Stevia (I use Sweetleaf) - you can drink it all day long for 0 cals then!

OOpS ! Didn't grab that quote.
  • lmocha
    lmocha Posts: 16
    Options
    Milk as well...even though I drink Skim, stil @ 100 cal for small glass. Not fair!

Also, steak...no problem on sticking to @ 4oz for chicken, but steak...why is it that it always seems to be @ 6oz (and that's down from 8 oz that I usually had before MFP.

New treat I just tried for 1st time and love...Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches...not too bad at 140 cal and 2g of fat. Could be worse! (and could be better too:)) This will be my new summer indulgence!
  • poulingail
    poulingail Posts: 110
    Options
    For the past week or so I've been eating quiche. I made 4 pans of it to use up some spinach and extra eggs I had. The problem I fear is not the calories but the "eating it over and over again" syndrome which may mean I will hate the stuff. It's a nice healthy protein and veggie meal to have, but not 2 or 3 times a day for weeks!

Glad to report I ate the last of it today!!

:tongue:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    this week, pizza and chocolate cake. :noway:
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Schlotzky's. I LOVE their original sanwhich and I eat it occasionly. soo yummy. but not always worth the 770 cals lol
  • jackie2866
    jackie2866 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wine!
  • LyssaMarie120
    Options
    definitely my homemade baked monster cookies, or homemade bread. Pretty much anything I bake myself. I cannot resist, I bake weekly. :blushing:
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    on weekends every single thing i eat makes me cringe....after the fact of course. on week days i eat the same thing every day pretty much so no suprises there.
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options
    Rice WTF?
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    I got a medium dipped cone at Dairy Queen yesterday and looked up the calories later. YIKES! 490! Now I know next time... get a small... or skip the dip... either will make it more manageable. Or get frozen yogurt instead! I'm not beating myself up over it but I completely recognize that it was NOT worth it.

hahaha i worked at dq when i was in high school... everything is awful. they have 40 cal fudge bars, which are rarely advertised. thats about it. some blizzards are over 1400 cals! :( oh and the "dip" comes in a bag and is cold and the chocolate and the oil are separated until heated... and the yellowish oil stuff takes up almost half the bag! have not eaten it since seeing that, yuck lol.
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Alcohol is usually my biggest calorie count in my diary on weekends. I'm still working on drinking less. I only buy a bottle of wine for special occasions and went from rum&cokes to rum&diet cokes when I do go out for a drink. Baby steps.........
  • caramarley
    Options
    mine use to be peanut butter, until I got PB2, which is amazing, it is a powder which you use 12g of (two tablespoons) mix with water and voila, 45kcal peanut butter! yum :P Other than that I would say nuts and seeds