What makes YOU turned off?

Options

Replies

• Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    My dude clears the mucous out of his throat every morning suuuper loud and it drives me nuts. :(

ewwwwwwe :sick:
  • ultim8one
    ultim8one Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    *kitten*-like tendencies, douch-bagery, excessive drinking, smoking, lack of self confidence and ugly toes ....
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I probably won't make any new friends, but... a man with sandals.
    Sorry guys. :ohwell: This is a complete turn off for me.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    If I meet one more guy who seems to think being interested in things is "uncool", I'm going to FLY DIRECTLY INTO THE SUN AND NEVER COME BACK. There's nothing more annoying than trying to make friends with a guy and the conversation is like,

"So what's your opinion on ____?"
    "I dunno.....I don't really care..."
    "Do you have any hobbies?"
    "Uhhh, I don't know....not really...I just like to hang out..."
    "Oh, okay, cool, where do you like to hang out? The park? The track? The museum? The library?"
    "No...I dunno...just like......my friend's basement I guess....."
    "Oh. Well do you play video games or anything?"
    "Yeah."
    "What ones?"
    "That one where you shoot people...I dunno..."
    "What's the plot of it?"
    "I don't know, I don't really pay attention..."

Like...are you kidding me? I and I thought *I* was a boring person. Get passionate about SOMETHING! Give me something to work with here!

OMG! I've had this happen... the majority of our conversation was him say 'uh huh' and just agreeing to whatever I said. I do believe we chatted up the same guy!!!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    If I like the woman, almost nothing. However, there's nothing worse than talking while chewing...nasty!

Another thing that just turns me off in general: horrible teeth. If she has terrible teeth, I'm done!
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Liars

err...Being lied to.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    *kitten*-like tendencies, douch-bagery, excessive drinking, smoking, lack of self confidence and ugly toes ....

I agree. Especially the smoking and ugly toes....I have no idea why but crazy feet freak me out.
    Also lying.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Greasy hair, dirty fingernails, yellow/brown teeth, b.o., burping, AND FARTING!!!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Feet.

This. A million times over, this...
  • Kori18
    Kori18 Posts: 48
    Options
    Those whose only topic is themselves.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    People who pretend they know everything and they know the best way to do what you are doing
    People who have to be right at the expense of everything
    People who don't have symmetrical faces (major defects - i know, petty & shallow, but it does)
    People who talk down to you because _________ (fill in the blanks - a woman, blonde, overweight, etc)
    People who want me to touch their feet OR want to touch mine (get the f away from my feet weirdo)
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    People who put syrup on pancakes.

Yup...makes me wanna kick the nearest thing in the kitchen.

I'll leave you in a heartbeat.
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    Bad teeth, bad hygiene, lack of kissing during sex, thinking too much during sex. I mean, imagination and experimentation is great - but if your head is somewhere else (like "I wonder what color the sky is on Mars" or "where did I put my comb?", not "somewhere else"), it's over.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    WoW

Bahaha, WoW turns me on. If you've got 10 raid-geared toons with Destroyer's End COME AT ME BRO

What turns me off? Uhh... in all honesty, stupidity. I can't relate to somebody who doesn't care about learning.

Rift > Wow.

Just sayin..(which was some ladies turn off somewhere above I think).
    If I meet one more guy who seems to think being interested in things is "uncool", I'm going to FLY DIRECTLY INTO THE SUN AND NEVER COME BACK. There's nothing more annoying than trying to make friends with a guy and the conversation is like,

"So what's your opinion on ____?"
    "I dunno.....I don't really care..."
    "Do you have any hobbies?"
    "Uhhh, I don't know....not really...I just like to hang out..."
    "Oh, okay, cool, where do you like to hang out? The park? The track? The museum? The library?"
    "No...I dunno...just like......my friend's basement I guess....."
    "Oh. Well do you play video games or anything?"
    "Yeah."
    "What ones?"
    "That one where you shoot people...I dunno..."
    "What's the plot of it?"
    "I don't know, I don't really pay attention..."

Like...are you kidding me? I and I thought *I* was a boring person. Get passionate about SOMETHING! Give me something to work with here!

This is how 99% of online dating conversations go too. The worst part, is that invariably in their profile...it says something like 'Please, don't just message me with 'Hi', 'How are you?' or 'Hello'...it's boring and shows no initiative and you will be ignored'.

Seriously? Not only do i have to invent a conversation with someone I've never met out of thin air...but I've got to maintain it as well?

May as well just talk to myself and save the trouble.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    men who don't appear to be able to close their mouths. the type that sit anywhere and everywhere with their gob open!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options

:noway: Honestly, that's the strangest thing I've ever read in all my life. Syrup and pancakes go together like peanut butter and jelly, milk and cookies, Tom and Jerry,

What on earth do you put on your pancakes?
  • EvilPink
    EvilPink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

Well, I guess I shouldn't say this but, in my house, this situation is usually reversed. Being a lesbian wouldn't help 'cause women really are pigs sometimes too, lol.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Smoking
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

:noway: Honestly, that's the strangest thing I've ever read in all my life. Syrup and pancakes go together like peanut butter and jelly, milk and cookies, Tom and Jerry,

What on earth do you put on your pancakes?

Nutella??

Honestly there was probably a fair bit of sarcasm involved in that post lol.
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Loud Boisterous Braggers
    Drama magnets.
    Huge Egos
    People who don't help/care about other people and only think of themselves
    Bad teeth/Bad grooming in general/not changing socks for days at a time, cutting toe nails often enough, wearing hole-y clothes/not dressing nice when needed, etc.
    Crassness like swearing a lot, acting like a hillbilly, farting in public/around family, picking nose in public, etc.
    Non-law abiders (someone who gets in trouble with the law, DUI'S, jail, doesn't pay child support, etc.)
    Slutty people who don't value themselves
    Someone who doesn't love kids, appreciate women
    Someone who looks in the mirror all the time, tans way too much, shaves everything, just too much grooming, Jersey Shore gang comes to mind LOL
    Drug users/pots smokers/drunkards.