What makes YOU turned off?

Options

Replies

• EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Honestly, we all have our moments when we have a bad moment (ie bad breath, pass gas), so I can give a pass with that. However, a bad attitude or obnoxious personality...def a turn off!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

ASHTRAY MOUTH!!!!
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    B.O - probably goes without saying but hey....it's gross. Especially for a first impression.
    Unkempt facial hair - I don't wanna date sasquatch
    Clingy/needy guys - I did not realize how many of those are out there. No, I do NOT want to talk 5 times a day!
    Guys with baby mama drama - kids are cool; psycho exes are not.
    Guy that doesn't like music - I'm sorry, we can't even be friends if you don't like music.
    OCD Neat Freaks - I am not a slob, but I am also not a neat freak. If I wanna leave my bed unmade, I will!

Yeah, I think it's fairly obvious that I'm picky, which is why I'm single :laugh:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    1. Man boobs. :P I don't mind a bit of chunk but major man boobs going on is a huge turn off.
    2. Smoking... my husband smokes occasionally but he knows he can't smell like it when I'm around. (We both smoked when we met... I quit... he hasn't)
    3. Any extra baggage... still talking to ex's
    4. Constant unnecessary anger. Got enough of this from parents growing up lol

Yeah.... not a huge list. Hubby doesn't do any of these except for smoke so I'm okay!
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    1. Man boobs. :P I don't mind a bit of chunk but major man boobs going on is a huge turn off.
    2. Smoking... my husband smokes occasionally but he knows he can't smell like it when I'm around. (We both smoked when we met... I quit... he hasn't)
    3. Any extra baggage... still talking to ex's
    4. Constant unnecessary anger. Got enough of this from parents growing up lol

Yeah.... not a huge list. Hubby doesn't do any of these except for smoke so I'm okay!

^^^^ OMG ZELDA FAN!!! awesome

you can be as hot as sin, but if you have back hair, kicked to the curb

you can be as
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Rolls of fat on a ladies arms.......Disgusting!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    rude/ cocky. treats women badly. 'preppy' style. different political or religious views or just close minded. or unopen to accepting my beliefs
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Lack of confidence.

I dated a few dudes that asked me, "Why do you like me?" INSTANT turn off. If you don't know your own worth no way dude.
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    *edit* Ignorance and bad breath.
  • livestar
    livestar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    assholery
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Stupidity
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    gross feet...
    dirt under several finger nails...
    ignorance, and arrogance...
    and dirty washrooms....ugghh
  • MCinSoCal
    MCinSoCal Posts: 87
    Options
    Rudeness and bad manners
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    wait you guys have an off switch?? not fair!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Guy that doesn't like music - I'm sorry, we can't even be friends if you don't like music.

Yep.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    F* x-box

Totally, Playstation or GTFO.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    rude/ cocky. treats women badly. 'preppy' style. different political or religious views or just close minded. or unopen to accepting my beliefs

Accepting, or recognizing they are valid to you?

Biiiiig difference there.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Lack of confidence.

I dated a few dudes that asked me, "Why do you like me?" INSTANT turn off. If you don't know your own worth no way dude.

Hang on there now!

I doubt anyone would accuse me of being less than confident...and I'm well aware of what qualities I might possess, and what I don't....but it's STILL nice to hear from the specific person you're interested in, what she may or may not find interesting in me, as compared to what someone else does/did etc.

For example...I may like you because when another pretty girl looks at me, you intinctively...and unconsciously grab my hand. The last guy might not have cared, and it may have annoyed the guy before. One trait, three opinions, and you may not even know it's a virtue.

See what I mean?

=p
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    #1 having no backbone
    laziness
    baggy jeans, gangster look, hat sideways, huge rings in the ear or whatever they are called
    the constant "adjusting of oneself " down there in public (men)
    spitting just anywhere
    blowing of nose in public.. especially at the restaurant table (GAG)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    blowing of nose in public.. especially at the restaurant table (GAG)

Ugh I also hate that.

I see a lot of guys here in real life blowing away their "stuff" from their noses onto the floor in public, THAT'S GROSS :sick: