What makes YOU turned off?

Options

Replies

• Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The only thing my husband does that slightly bothers me is when he watches tv with one hand down the front of his pants. Why do guys do this? It just seams unsanitary and crude. I always ask him " how are the boys?" and he replies "good" without even flinching.

The biggest turn off while I was single was guys who make homophobic or racist remarks.

yes. gross . does it comfort the testees ? lol .. guys are gross & dont wash their hands often either .. so yeah .. some dudes will touch their balls then eat cheetos like nothing ever happened.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    The only thing my husband does that slightly bothers me is when he watches tv with one hand down the front of his pants. Why do guys do this? It just seams unsanitary and crude. I always ask him " how are the boys?" and he replies "good" without even flinching.

The biggest turn off while I was single was guys who make homophobic or racist remarks.

Lol...unsanitary, really? I guess that depends on his personal hygeine of course...but technically (if it's satisfactory) it's no different than touching any other part of his skin. I mean, do you feel it's unsanitary when you touch the thing lol?

Crude, well, I've got no argument there =p.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

yes. gross . does it comfort the testees ? lol .. guys are gross & dont wash their hands often either .. so yeah .. some dudes will touch their balls then eat cheetos like nothing ever happened.

In that order...why not.

In the reverse...hell no, getting that stuff off my HANDS is hard enough.
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Someone who's obese and doesnt want to do anything about it.
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

In that order...why not.

In the reverse...hell no, getting that stuff off my HANDS is hard enough.

lmaoo . i guess
  • AngieJoy81
    AngieJoy81 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Lol...unsanitary, really? I guess that depends on his personal hygeine of course...but technically (if it's satisfactory) it's no different than touching any other part of his skin. I mean, do you feel it's unsanitary when you touch the thing lol?

I bet you would think twice about shaking a guys hand after he pulled it out of his pants!
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    rude, obnoxious unfrienly people with no sense of humour
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I bet you would think twice about shaking a guys hand after he pulled it out of his pants!

Ok...that was an excellent response, because you bet, that's pretty much never happening.

But then again...he's not my husband lol.
  • AngieJoy81
    AngieJoy81 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Ok...that was an excellent response, because you bet, that's pretty much never happening.

My husband just read this and said to me "That's why I use my left hand!"
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    Poor style, neck beards, dirty nails, awkwardness, indecision...
  • crisanderson27
    Options

My husband just read this and said to me "That's why I use my left hand!"

Good man!

Always gotta look out for your brothers.
  • MrsAngelique
    MrsAngelique Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Rude and disrespectful people who make fun of others just so that they can make themselves feel superior!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    1. Man boobs. :P I don't mind a bit of chunk but major man boobs going on is a huge turn off.
    2. Smoking... my husband smokes occasionally but he knows he can't smell like it when I'm around. (We both smoked when we met... I quit... he hasn't)
    3. Any extra baggage... still talking to ex's
    4. Constant unnecessary anger. Got enough of this from parents growing up lol

Yeah.... not a huge list. Hubby doesn't do any of these except for smoke so I'm okay!
    ^^^^ OMG ZELDA FAN!!! awesome

you can be as hot as sin, but if you have back hair, kicked to the curb

you can be as
    :glasses: :bigsmile:
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    Smoking.
    Texting 24/7, especially on a date.
    Poor hygiene / bad breath.
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Lies
  • roxy_xxxx
    roxy_xxxx Posts: 1
    Options
    Huge, ridiculous trucks with lift kits. Living in Texas, I see them a lot. Bonus d-bag points if they have truck nuts swinging from the hitch. Nothing screams "insecure man child with a small wee wee" quite like it...
    You forgot window stickers.
    "No Fat Chicks"
    or
    Something about lifted trucks and fat chicks can't climb

The alternative to this in the UK is little citroen saxo bangers done up really chavy, loud exhausts what look like dustbins, lowered with silly wheels and paintwork, oh and the fact that they nearly kill you overtaking cars!

Nothing says "I'm a jerk and I need this to assert my manliness" better

P++SY CONTROL was stickered across the front of this d bags truck and Orgasm Donor on another...Idiots
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Those that need attention alllll the time (everything has to always be about them).
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Those that prefer to dance to MC Hammer over Vanilla Ice
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    Scratching in public, unless of course, you have fleas...
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    crybabies