• XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    cockiness. is the main one

And facial/a TON of body hair.....
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Huge, ridiculous trucks with lift kits. Living in Texas, I see them a lot. Bonus d-bag points if they have truck nuts swinging from the hitch. Nothing screams "insecure man child with a small wee wee" quite like it...

Lol I love big trucks with the lifts it's a turn on for me.. I guess cause I'm a country girl at heart. But my turn offs is bad hygene and some one who is rude.
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Too much aftershave
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    When a guy doesnt know how to do oral properly, just stop

HAHAHA. yes. has anybody seen Friends with Benefits?
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Too good attitude
    Terrible spelling
    Fish lips
    More than 1 baby daddy
    Too much makeup..if ur ugly, show it
    If you strip all week to go clubbin
    FUPA's
    Facial or neck/chin hair...wax that $H!t..even if it's blonde, we can still see it
    Nipple hair..pluck it
    Non groomed lady parts
    big sunglasses from the 70's...some of ya'll look like bees
    Skinny jeans (guys should definitely not wear them otherwise we assume you have no nut$ but girls shouldn't wear them either)
    Cavities in teeth that don't get fixed
    Smokers
    Body odor..I once went on an adventurous date and I kept commenting to her that the mexican guy on the tour in front of us was smelling to high heaven..she finally revealed to me that it was probably her and she asked to borrow my deodorant when we got back to my house
    Fa-taun-kalees...a.k.a. fat ankles
    Woman's breasts that look like those women on Nat Geo shows pointing at the ground

welp, gotta get back to work

HAHAHAHAHA!! LMAO @ some of ya'll look like bees
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Huge, ridiculous trucks with lift kits. Living in Texas, I see them a lot. Bonus d-bag points if they have truck nuts swinging from the hitch. Nothing screams "insecure man child with a small wee wee" quite like it...

Lol I love big trucks with the lifts it's a turn on for me.. I guess cause I'm a country girl at heart. But my turn offs is bad hygene and some one who is rude.

Rarely will you see a real country boy with a 10" lift on a truck. I lift my trucks (never more than 6"), but it's because I need the height on jobsites. Growing up on a ranch lol...factory lift with taller tires was more than enough.
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Super skinny guys... that are super pale....im sorry my hubby is linebacker built... use to date super skinny guys and looking back ick.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    B.O.
    Smelling like smoke or strong cologne.
    Strutting
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Men who are not cowboys but wear the boots. Only actual cowboys look good in them.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

As a guy, I can't help but laugh at this. lol
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    No sense of humor
    Dictatorship attitude/Controlling
    Yells/raises voice often
    Bad Teeth
    Jealousy
    Unkind
    Can’t control their alcohol intake
    Potty Mouth

So basically my "soon to be" ex husband in a nutshell.
  • joyzeejay
    joyzeejay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    3 nipples. makes me stare.

Really?!?! :laugh:
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Most guys take directions well enough. I mean, we're talking alien territory for us :P

maybe for you...but nothing alien about that territory for me...It's like another home for me.
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Orange tans that make people look like Oompa Loompas
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Stank Attitudes

Like those attitudes people catch for no particular reason. They're short with you, have a snark remark for everything and the eye rolls follow. When my BF is in one of those moods for whatever reason not related to me, I try not to pay too much attention to him or else I'll find myself wanting to break a chair over his head. :laugh:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Most guys take directions well enough. I mean, we're talking alien territory for us :P

maybe for you...but nothing alien about that territory for me...It's like another home for me.

FR SENT! :laugh:
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

You seriously hold sex back from your man because he passed gas? I mean...yeah, he could be a bit more respectful...but you married the man, did he not fart when you were dating?

For me...the ONLY thing that kept me from having sex with my ex was...

Hang on a second...let me think...

Yeah, I got nothing. I couldn't stand the woman (still loved her even so...go figure), but the physical connection was there...seriously.

In more normal relationships...I've pretty much got nothing there too. I guess the way I see it is, if I'm with someone, sex is always a good thing. It can often help communication, it's reduces stress, it releases feel good chemicals into your body, it relaxes you. Really it's just a win/win.

this^^^^
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Smoking
    Bad Teeth
    Back Hair
    Drunkenness
    Drug use
    Someone who doesn't try to stay in shape
    Moobs
    Baggy below the @ss jeans
    Big holes in the ears (gauges) -blech
    bo
    men that shave everything down there

Lucky me, my hubby does none of these :)
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options

That seriously made me bust out laughing!
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    -Bad hygiene
    -Slutty and/or posts slutty pictures
    -Disrespectful
    -Lazy moocher
    -Commitment issues/history of cheating