What makes YOU turned off?

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    bad kissers - i don't care how much i liked you or how cute you are, when i kiss you and it feels like you're trying to eat my face or something - that's it- there's no coming back from that lol - so disappointing when that happens too :( *luckily it's only been like twice in my life but one guy i really liked!* :(

You really liked him and you couldn't help him kiss you the way you liked?

I'll tell you this...from what I've been told...I'm a decent kisser, and I'd LOVE it if a girl were to tell me specifically what she wanted. That practicing that would then ensue would be glorious :).
  • ash12783
    ash12783 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bad kissers - i don't care how much i liked you or how cute you are, when i kiss you and it feels like you're trying to eat my face or something - that's it- there's no coming back from that lol - so disappointing when that happens too :( *luckily it's only been like twice in my life but one guy i really liked!* :(

I'll tell you this...from what I've been told...I'm a decent kisser, and I'd LOVE it if a girl were to tell me specifically what she wanted. That practicing that would then ensue would be glorious :).

I was much younger (still in school) so explaining what I wanted never crossed my mind lol - it was just bad..... i can remember it very vividly :P
  • xInvisibleMex
    Options
    I'll throw my answer in and say people who feel the need to have a remark.. for everything. You know the ones. They ask you a question or engage you in conversation that requires you to carry the convo and while you're talking, they're making comments with ever. other. word. And they're usually sarcastic remarks even though they're supposed to be "funny". :indifferent:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I was much younger (still in school) so explaining what I wanted never crossed my mind lol - it was just bad..... i can remember it very vividly :P

Good call :)