What makes YOU turned off?

Options

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Top 5:

People who think they are better than others.
    People who don't like animals or children.
    This is going to make waves... religious people.
    Bad teeth and hygiene.
    People who don't understand that showing your midriff is a privilige, not a right.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    When people say stupid things. Or their responses are so boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the first thing I think if if he is this boring he SUCKS in bed.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Bad teeth, but especially on a woman....

I have a theory: If a woman isn't taking care of her teeth, she probably isn't taking care of her VaJayJay......

That is a GREAT theory

This girl right here is the opposite of everything that turns me off :).

:blushing: Well, thank you Cris.

Ha! You know I love you Miss Liz :).
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Racism
    Homophobes
    Arrogance
    Ignorance
    Animal Abusers

Most physical "turn offs" can be managed
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    A grown *kitten* man saying he has to "pee pee" not ok.

<~~~Says, "I have to tinkel!"
    In a weird way, that's better than pee pee. My girlfriends and I had a lengthy discussion about it. :embarassed:
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Only a few pages in, but holy crap... the guys responses have been mostly personality based, while you girls... you dirty dirty girls... I've read words synonymous with penis more in this thread than I've read in the past year.. and I work on a submarine!
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    People who are a decade or two old to live with their "mommies," have no job or no car or no plans for the future and just sit and play games/surf the net/be useless all day, then expect their boyfriend/girlfriend to bow to their every whim. Grow up.

On the physical side, people who don't know how to shower. If I can smell your stink from across the room (and even before that), you need to be introduced to some damn soap.
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Men who are not cowboys but wear the boots. Only actual cowboys look good in them.

Would I look good in boots?
    Well now I reckon you would. I was talking about all the other men.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    The only thing my husband does that slightly bothers me is when he watches tv with one hand down the front of his pants. Why do guys do this? It just seams unsanitary and crude. I always ask him " how are the boys?" and he replies "good" without even flinching.

The biggest turn off while I was single was guys who make homophobic or racist remarks.

yes. gross . does it comfort the testees ? lol .. guys are gross & dont wash their hands often either .. so yeah .. some dudes will touch their balls then eat cheetos like nothing ever happened.

In that order...why not.

In the reverse...hell no, getting that stuff off my HANDS is hard enough.

LMAO I'm dying here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • HollyStocking
    Options
    obnoxious drunks. I don't mind people who drink or people who get drunk. But if you become obnoxious I hate you.
  • CHEVYLOVER
    CHEVYLOVER Posts: 15
    Options
    Laziness and too many things to list.
  • plyosteph
    plyosteph Posts: 17
    Options
    What turns me off? Bad personality and yellow jacked up teeth. Crest White Strips bro. :)
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Women that don't put out, especially when they give you those lame excuses:

"I don't know you"
    "We're in public"
    "My husband said no"
    "My kids are in the room"
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Smoking..
  • lovetobethin86
    lovetobethin86 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!
    LMAO I said this to my husband last night!! Can u imagine if a girl did that? How badly would the husband want to get some then? lol
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Stinky feet :sick:
  • veganhoneys
    veganhoneys Posts: 34
    Options
    Carnivore breath. I can always smell when someone just ate red meat and cheese- that thick, rotty smell and with men especially it comes out of their skin for a while. YUCK! (I have a super sensitive nose, think pregnant lady senses all the time...)
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    F* x-box

^^ except its computer games. I can be fine with 1-3 hrs of games. Whatever. But I dont like 6+ hrs AND YOU YELLING AT YOUR COMPUTER. Dear jesus. If I wake up at 12am cause youre telling guys on the game that you just "punched in your *kitten*" i AM NOT going to be a snuggly happy person when you finally decide to come to bed. -.-
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Arrogance
    Mean/rudeness
    (Mostly personality-based for me)
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Huge, ridiculous trucks with lift kits. Living in Texas, I see them a lot. Bonus d-bag points if they have truck nuts swinging from the hitch. Nothing screams "insecure man child with a small wee wee" quite like it...

This is too funny!!! I agree...