• RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Smoking

Out of control body hair
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    A grown *kitten* man saying he has to "pee pee" not ok.

OMG! Or baby talk!

I once had a guy say to me.... "I sowwy." Major turn off.
    It's not cute.

Did you smack him?

I would have.

She should have. I think that's why pee pee is more of turn off than "tinkle" it's baby talk
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    People who feel the need to constantly correct you about ridiculous things, even when you're not wrong. In the same vein, people who try to explain your own feelings or opinions to you. (Thanks for mansplaining that to me, bro, but I think I know how I'm feeling better than you do!) I've met a lot of guys who do this to women, usually when they're around their guy friends. I don't think they even realize they're doing it, but it's really belittling and WILDLY unattractive.

Also, out-do-ers. You know the type. If you tell them you've been to the moon, they tell you they've been there twice.
  • katzuck
    katzuck Posts: 2
    Options
    Pretty on the outside, but treats others like crap because they know that they're still wanted because of their looks. Major turn off!
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Guys that spit, yuckkkkk
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    overly big egos
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Guys that spit, yuckkkkk

Exactly what I came to say!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    People who are mean to their kids.
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    The only thing my husband does that slightly bothers me is when he watches tv with one hand down the front of his pants. Why do guys do this? It just seams unsanitary and crude. I always ask him " how are the boys?" and he replies "good" without even flinching.

The biggest turn off while I was single was guys who make homophobic or racist remarks.

yes. gross . does it comfort the testees ? lol .. guys are gross & dont wash their hands often either .. so yeah .. some dudes will touch their balls then eat cheetos like nothing ever happened.

Yes. This is disgusting. I have male friends that I'm not even in a relationship with come over, sit on my couch, turn on the tv, and stick their hands down their pants. Really? Is there some kind of giant magnet that forces men's hands to gravitate towards their crotch every time they sit down? YUCK!! :sick:
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    dirt under fingernails, long fingernails.. greasy hair... stupidity. closed minded-ness. homophobes... dandruff... just to name a few
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    cobwebs
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Shirtless "mirror pics" on Facebook
    Disrespect (to anyone.. his family, me, strangers)
    Long list of exes (one of the guys I'm talking to now has been with over 40 girls... he's gorgeous, but that's a dealbreaker)
    When guys spit in public.. ew.
    No life goals
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    liars, cheaters, stupidity, arrogance, conceit, bigots, hypocrites, people without a sense of humor, people who are unkind, people who have no respect for animals.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    A grown *kitten* man saying he has to "pee pee" not ok.

OMG! Or baby talk!

I once had a guy say to me.... "I sowwy." Major turn off.
    It's not cute.

Did you smack him?

I would have.

Ha ha! Yeah, I should have smacked him and said "I'm not SORRY!"

Instead, I just never spoke to him again.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    The only thing my husband does that slightly bothers me is when he watches tv with one hand down the front of his pants. Why do guys do this? It just seams unsanitary and crude. I always ask him " how are the boys?" and he replies "good" without even flinching.

The biggest turn off while I was single was guys who make homophobic or racist remarks.

yes. gross . does it comfort the testees ? lol .. guys are gross & dont wash their hands often either .. so yeah .. some dudes will touch their balls then eat cheetos like nothing ever happened.

Yes. This is disgusting. I have male friends that I'm not even in a relationship with come over, sit on my couch, turn on the tv, and stick their hands down their pants. Really? Is there some kind of giant magnet that forces men's hands to gravitate towards their crotch every time they sit down? YUCK!! :sick:

If God didn't want us to do this, he wouldn't have put it right at the end of our arm.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

My husband has never once, in 9 years, farted in front of me. He would die of embarrassment if he ever did. He always leaves the room or goes outside. I try not to do it in front of him either but this new high fiber diet has some side effects. :blushing:
  • amy_fulk
    amy_fulk Posts: 69
    Options
    FEET! haha I dont touch feet and I dont like people to touch mine! But other than that, if a man doesn't have a clue about his future, or any plans whatsoever, that can be one of the most unattractive things to me.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Loud people. You know the ones where it always sounds like they are yelling

LOL. You would soooo hate me.
  • ash12783
    ash12783 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bad kissers - i don't care how much i liked you or how cute you are, when i kiss you and it feels like you're trying to eat my face or something - that's it- there's no coming back from that lol - so disappointing when that happens too :( *luckily it's only been like twice in my life but one guy i really liked!* :(