anyone with 50 + pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• mel90
    mel90 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, my name is Melanie! I'm new to this! Feel free to add me! Need motivation!
  • MelSzom
    MelSzom Posts: 9
    Options
    I don't know what my ultimate goal weight is, but I know it's definitely more than 50! Just sent you a friend request.
  • SweetDee80
    SweetDee80 Posts: 62
    Options
    Ultimately I would like to lose about 80 pounds. I try to not focus on that big number though and take baby steps! 10 pounds at a time is what I keep telling myself.
  • stegs1983
    stegs1983 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking to lose much more than 50. I just started on MFP about a week ago and I've got 10 down so far! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • pink_geranium
    pink_geranium Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 2 myself but have 60-70 lbs to lose.
    Anyone who has lost or is trying to lose this kind of weight, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • DebbieExpress
    Options
    I began tracking calories three weeks ago. My weight loss has been slow but, I'm happy with the progress. My weight is 193 and I've lost 3lbs. I give a little credit to Pinterest and Delish.com that allow you to save recipes or links to food blogs. I am more motivated than ever to try out new dishes. Thank you for all the inspiring blurbs. Good luck to everyone!
  • Crlite15
    Crlite15 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello My name is Cristal. Just started today. I need to lose weight .......

I just want to be in my right BMI range!!!!

ADD ME , i really need a lot of support and laughs
  • StartingOver12
    Options
    :::raises hand::: me!
  • scubalynnie
    scubalynnie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and need to lose about 60! Feel free to add me too!
  • ebeans887
    ebeans887 Posts: 32
    Options
    I have a bunch to lose! Add me, I need support as well! Congrats on the amount you already lost!
  • Goatboy69
    Goatboy69 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey there, I am on here logging to try and lose at least 60lbs. Currently 260 and would love to be less than 200lbs. So far 6lbs down, (started at 266). What I love about this site is everybody just is so friendly and moptivates everyone else, I have had a few bad days, but coming on here and getting peoples comments is just awsome, and being able to help others as well. If all else fails just to come on and have some fun , chatter, and have a laugh, which keeps you in a positive mood. We are all in similar boats so why not all help each other, through the power of cyber space. Add me and my wife (Shuttleworth12) if you wish, the more friends the merrier xx
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 75-80 which would put me at 115-125 range....Im 5ft even so yea I have a lot to lose EVERYONE feel free to add me
  • gabriel3194
    gabriel3194 Posts: 16
    Options
    I've got 60 to lose! 51 now that I've dropped nine in about 2 weeks! Loves it! Friend me y'all!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    My goal is also much more than 50 lbs. But I am aiming for 50 lbs in this year. I have just started using MFP since last week.

Rgds
    Umer
  • janalee321
    janalee321 Posts: 2
    Options
    my goal is to lose 130 pounds.. and i'm just getting started. :) feel free to add me too.
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day- I've been on WW for the last week and a half and wanted to try something in addition to that~ I have about 65 pounds to lose! Looking forward to the journey....
  • shellybelly303
    Options
    I need to lose 71 lbs. i'm trying to join a few groups to keep my interest and motivation up. Need to get back down to 200lbs hopefully before the world ends. Wish me luck!:tongue:
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm about 1/2 way to my goal & have already lost 22 lbs.
  • frog8381
    frog8381 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 70 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • trailsinlife
    trailsinlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure on the total amount I want to lose yet but feel free to add me!