anyone with 50 + pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• carisadepew
    carisadepew Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 74lbs away. I am new to this and still a beginner learning new things about myself (mindset, bad habits, etc) everyday. Consistency has always been my down fall. BUT, not THIS time.
  • wotan
    wotan Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi all! Back in the days (a long, long time ago) I was around 190 lbs and 6'4" tall. About 6 months ago I was at 322 lbs. On my own (w/o MFP), I was able to drop it down to 306. I have been using MFP every day for over 8 weeks now and am down to 272 lbs. My near-term goal is to get to 250 within the next 5 months. So far, I am all smiles!
  • espen19
    espen19 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am looking to get to around 210 and I currently weigh 300. I just started MFP today and am also working with a dietitian at the VA. I have lost about 40 pounds over the last 6 months and look to continue that for the next 90 pounds... 210 is where I felt the best and although that is still considered overweight for my height, I want to look and feel healthy not just go by what a book says I should weigh...
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    I'm trying to catch up on requests, please bare with me! If I havent got you yet- feel free to send me a request
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am already down 11 on MFP have probably lost 50 in the last two years and have at least 70 to 90 to go...depends on what I look like when I get down to 160 my first big goal

Go ahead and ad me too

21842360.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • smileyface_2510
    Options
    HI add me !! I need to lose 55lbs
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 90! Feel free to add me guys :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    have already lost 34 got another 53 to go :) anyone feel free to add me!
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    49 left here. already lost 6.

Lost 23 before joining MFP and have kept that off for almost 2 years!
  • SinuousNihilist
    Options
    Close! 45 ish pounds. :)

Feel free to add me. xx
  • emjeter
    emjeter Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm new here. Several of my co-workers use this app/site and I must say I love it.
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My goal is still 78 lbs away. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm quite active on the site and log in daily. I track my food daly and I am in week 4 of the Couch to 5k.
  • jennsilvio
    jennsilvio Posts: 1
    Options
    Started using MFP last summer, and began losing, but didn't stick with it, I have now been tracking coming on 6 weeks. My goal six weeks ago was to lose 70 lbs by November, I only have 55 more to go now. I can't believe the results and can't wait to get to that goal wait and determine from there what my next goal weight should be. Feel free to add :)
  • scforrest
    scforrest Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Suzy and I have a goal of losing 65 pounds. I have already lost 9 pounds before starting myfitnesspal. I am surprised at how aware I am of what I am eating since I started keeping up with it and keeping a food journal. I really appreciate all the tools on here and am looking forward to success and reading about everybody elses success and strategies.
  • virginies
    virginies Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined MFP and I have a total of 100 pounds to lose. So far, I lost 20lbs and I'm looking for support.
    I have added some exercise to my routine, but still struggle with the food part of it all.
  • Baribe_isme
    Options
    Hi! New to this site and just synced up with my fitbit. Love my fitbit (started using it on May 12/12 officially).

At the moment my weight loss goal is 50 pounds. My long term goal is to keep the 50 off and if all goes well, lose another 20. My ultimate goal is to be healthy.

Looking forward to chatting with new friends, reading and writing blogs and on boards.

Happy healthier lives for all of us!
  • acman145acp
    acman145acp Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend..........

I just wanted you to know if it's possible for me to change how i eat anyone can do it.
    Just a matter of will power and determination.......

When you have a "bad" day just put it behind you and start over the next day.

I've lost all this in just over 3 months......
  • justicetumblr
    Options
    I have to lose 120 pounds. I'm new here. So would love if anyone added me. c:
  • diaton
    diaton Posts: 2
    Options
    me! me! Have been searching for people in my area, but everyone seems to be "friends only". It is hard for me to be able to "but in" I'm new today, and would like to be friends
  • GinaRicky
    GinaRicky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    looking to loose 80 lbs