anyone with 50 + pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• pemarti2
    pemarti2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi been on here for awhile, but just started really putting forth effort this month working my way to losing 120 lbs, feel free to friend me everybody needs some support
  • OnlyIcandothis
    Options
    I will try this again, apparently the first time around I forgot how to spell my name lol.

My short term goal which I know will not take a short time, is to lose 50 pounds. My long term goal is to lose another 20 or so after that. My lifetime goal once I have reached the 50 pound goal is to keep it off.

I am sharing this journey with my sister and hopefully I will be able to share it with others here too.

Wishing us all happiness and good health.
  • ylolablvr
    ylolablvr Posts: 8
    Options
    I am looking at loosing 50 plus pounds, I am going to get down to around 150 and see what that looks like. At one time I was down to 135 and I was told I looked sick, so I am just playing by ear after 150. Go ahead and add me, would love new friends.
  • gailgbea
    gailgbea Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I am new and want to lose 70 pounds. I have to do it, I have type 1 diabetes.
  • spandora
    spandora Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Are you doing some walking? Or treadmill? That's helping me so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kclaurel1
    kclaurel1 Posts: 15
    Options
    add me :)
  • Mallie52
    Mallie52 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey my name is Mallory and I just joined right now... Well i have alot more then a "few" pounds to lose I would like to lose at least 145lbs..... I am way over weight and really need to change my life because i want to become a mommy....
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    Looking to lose around 80! This is my second week of MFP...Lost 4lbs during my first week! Feel free to add me.
  • samifab
    samifab Posts: 2
    Options
    im looking to lose close to 70lbs :) caaan't wait! feel free to add me !
  • texasviking7
    texasviking7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started a couple of days ago. My wife has lost 26 lbs so far. I was so impressed that I thought I should give it a shot. Looking to drop 55 lbs right now. Feel free to add me.
  • Dyanna05
    Dyanna05 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I am new here also. Started yesterday -and failed miserably today. Even after exercising, I did not realize how much calories and fat and sodium I have been consuming! Good Luck and feel free to add me!
  • de2brown
    de2brown Posts: 33
    Options
    i am not sure what it is in pounds, but i have to lose around 50 kg. so over 100 pounds i think? a long way to go, everyone add me and lets help each other :)
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    Are you doing some walking? Or treadmill? That's helping me so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes on the treadmill at least 4 days a week- I also do circuit training at the gym and have just started going higher on my crunches :)
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have been using this for almost 4 months now and have lost 45 pounds so far, all you have to do is keep your calories at what it say and do some exercises. i haven't cut anything out but soda and i was doing that before i started these. i have my good and bad days like everyone else. all you need to do is stick with it and you will do great.

You can make your own goals. MFP is not a diet plan. Just don't harm your body by not eating enough. 1200 net calories is the MINIMUM that MFP wants people eating. Great job on your stellar loss, I didn't ignore that part :-)
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Me. I've got a long way to go. Anyone add me if you'd like :).
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    50lbs to lose here, always looking for new friends. anyone can add me who reads this.
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose, I'm on here several times a day (don't tell my boss). I'm here for the long haul... It's a life sentence. Anyone looking for supportive friends, please feel free to add me.
  • bigpenguin570
    bigpenguin570 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hI, THIS IS ALMOST THE END OF MY FIRST WEEK AND i REALLY LIKE IT, I have about 50-60 lbs I would like to lose. I have had a "dieting" mind my whole life, never had a problem staying where I was at, but not much luck going any lower. I'd love as many friends as I can get to help me make this work - I hate doing it alone!!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lost 12 so far and have 60 more to go. Anyone can feel free to add me, it is easier to do this with support!
  • nursejenni26
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 60! It's intimidating I know but I got myself here and little by little I'm going to get me back! You can do it too! I make it seem less scary by focusing only on ten pounds at a time then it feels like I'm getting to my goal quicker...