anyone with 50 + pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• DancingHeart74
    Options
    I want to lose a 100 pounds and need all the motivation I can get so feel free to add me.
  • LuvAsia
    LuvAsia Posts: 3
    Options
    Im new here also and looking to lose at least 60 feel free to add me.
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Im Brand New and on my way to loseing 128lbs so far I've lost 5lbs in this first week my plans and goals are to track everything food water and exercise. I lost 50lbs back in 2010 but went back to my old ways this time around im focusing on a life style change doing things that i will do from now and not jsut what it will take lose and stop. :smile:
  • Spoiledgirl27
    Options
    Hi, I am not new to MFP. However I haven't been very great at logging my intake and exercising as well as updating my weight loss. But this time I am wanting to loose 65 pounds. I am also looking for friends to ad to help and gain support! Thanks.
  • pgfitmom
    pgfitmom Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 95lbs. I been a little off track lately, and am recommitting to it today.

Always looking for people to share the journey with...
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm in THIS boat.

:smile:

Add away kids!
  • holapaola7
    holapaola7 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm also definitely looking to lose 50+ pounds...probably a heck of a lot more than that! I am also looking for more friends on here to help each other stay motivated. All are welcome to add!
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've lost 30lbs so far and still have another 55 to go till I reach goal, I would love some support and would gladly give some back.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Another 60 pounder here. :p
  • aleegurl
    aleegurl Posts: 1
    Options
    My total goal is 70, and i am down 22. With 48 more to go, I am ready to start putting my feet in motion and really get to using this app the way it should be used. Once I reach my 70, I will probably add to it and go for another 20 or so more. But idealy, I will be happy when I git 70 pounds lost. Please feel free to add me if you would like.

2809908.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • underdogsmom
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose 60-70 lbs
  • dotesgirl
    dotesgirl Posts: 2
    Options
    I want to lose at least 50 pounds (probably more). I think this is the first time I've been really serious about losing weight. Being this big is just not me. It is not who I am. I will get healthy and happy with myself!!! I lost 7 pounds this week by just sticking to the 1200 calorie day and exercising just a bit. Hope to make lots of new friends to keep me inspired!!!
  • zoeelizabeths
    zoeelizabeths Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • yogibear1023
    Options
    I'm a newbie so this is my first post here. I weigh 215 and my goal is to be 160. I started at 228 so I've come down some already. I'm joining this site to get serious about tracking my food and caloric intake. I finally found an exercise routine that I love (zumba!) so now I need to stay on track with my food. Feel free to add me anyone. Thanks! :-)
  • parliskim
    parliskim Posts: 14
    Options
    I am trying to lose 60 pounds. I would love a friend for the journey! : )
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Me! I've been a member of MFP for a while but just started back last month and I'm down 13 lbs but I really need friends on here to keep motivated to workout. Feel free to add me! Any and all support is welcome.
  • voyagerintrepid
    voyagerintrepid Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 70 lbs and am looking for some motivational friends too :) Please feel free to add me.
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My Goal is to lose 75-80 lbs :-) I am down 8 so far!!!

I gained 32lbs before I got pregnant and 49lbs when I was pregnant at the age of 16/17. So I WOOPING 81lbs. I lost 59lbs of that about 3 years ago and I gained 53 back over the past 1.5 years or so! My goal is to top that 59 and hit 75-80lbs lost and KEEP IT off this time. I am 17 days strong with MFP and I am not stopping...Im totally addicted and ready to be back and my high school weight! I am always here to help motivate and push people to be what they could only dream of!!! Just like myself...I needed this push and MFP is helping me take control of my life again and it feels so good!!!

You can add me if you would like some motivation or encouragment! Who doesnt need it lol!

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Peachycherries
    Peachycherries Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello!!
    Although I am not brand new here I dont belive Ive ever posted...
    I have been a member for over a year and just recently found my account again and decided to take full advantage of it this time around!! My goal is to lose 65lbs. Ive lost 5 so far which leaves me with 60 to go!! I dont have any friends on here yet so if you have more than 40 lbs to lose please add me!!! :happy:

--Leann
    --SW-185
    --CW-180
    --GW-120

5379976.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MelanieJean1031
    Options
    I also have 50 lbs to lose when I started on here and am looking for friends also.