AFTER A BINGE, AFTER A MEAL OUT- READ THIS!!

Options

Replies

• dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this & inspiring me to keep going even if I have a bad day:-)
  • ashivnc
    ashivnc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    And, yesterday was one of those days for me so I came back to reread this. My calorie goal is 1200 right now, and I had about 2500 yesterday. (&%@$

And, it had been such a good week!
  • poohlover515
    poohlover515 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This made me tear up a bit!!!! Went on a total binge yesterday, and felt like crap today for it!!! But NOW, my quesidilla and cheesy gordita crunch doesn't seem so bad!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
  • hips2lose
    hips2lose Posts: 9
    Options
    Definitely printing this out!! I get so angry at myself for going past my calorie goal, even its just by 10 or 20 calories! Thank you!!:flowerforyou:
  • donnieb72kg
    donnieb72kg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow, i definitely needed this a few days ago especially with the memorial day cookout where i got a little carried away. but like you said i just drank some water and went for a run the next morning and moved on and it really didn' do much damage and still had a good weigh in this week :). i will have to put this on my fridge so next time i have a meltdown i can bring myself back to earth.
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    This made me feel so much better about my crappy eating this week. I know I gained but not as much as I feel like I did. Thanks!
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    good to think about!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed... thank you!
  • cgreg1277
    cgreg1277 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    This was wait for it... legendary! I :heart: it! TY for sharing
  • maggiepz
    maggiepz Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    In the past I would get upset about binges and just throw the diet out the window, I've gotten past it and now I'm losing weight. We had a death in the family and I binged through the holiday weekend. Tuesday I got it back together and ended the week with a loss. What matters is to get back in the saddle when you fall. I've also found that a little cheat day every now and then helps me keeep my ddiet the rest of the time. I don't feel so deprived. Got my eye on au gratin potatoes for Sunday if I make it all week without cheating!
  • QueChulaYo
    QueChulaYo Posts: 71
    Options
    Love it!! thanks for taking the time to write this:)
  • faisonl
    faisonl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is by far the most encourging post. If you fill like a failure you will fail. I love this post.
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Love!
  • octleigh
    octleigh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Love this!!
  • dwkloveswine
    dwkloveswine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is GREAT!!!!!!! Thank you!!
  • MissesJai
    MissesJai Posts: 48
    Options
    Love this! Had a bad Saturday so this helps assuage my guilt...thank you!
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I gain if I eat 2000 calories :(

It's temporary. If you get back to your good eating - back to deficit calories and if you add even a little bit more exercise, you will lose again.
  • NotYourBoyfriend
    Options
    Bump! This perfectionist needs to not freak out all the time
  • kalkat
    kalkat Posts: 48
    Options
    gotta save this one to reread. thanks!