Ladies!! What skincare products do you use?

Options
kimberly702
kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
Lookin' for some great skincare products for oily/sensitive skin prone to breakouts. Drives me crazy I have problems now when as a teenager I had great skin! Been thinking about trying Alba.

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Ew.

But I'm a huge fan of the Eucerin Redness Relief. It's the only thing that doesn't irritate my skin more than it naturally is. And I've tried a ton of stuff from Origins to Mary Kay...
  • cholibear
    cholibear Posts: 86
    Options
    I absolutely love Murad. They have different products for every different skin type, which is good because my skin is complex.
    I'm dry in some areas and oily beyond belief in others, I have very sensitive skin yet I'm prone to acne, also trying to prevent aging.
    This is what I use...
    Time lapsed Acne/aging face wash
    Acne prone astringent
    Exfoliating acne treatment gel
    Sensitive skin smooting serum
    anti-aging and Pomegrante moisturizer

I don't use them all in one day, kinda switch on and off.
    Coming from someone who has literally tried it all, this is what has worked the best for me
  • ljones01
    ljones01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been using Mary Kay since 1991. I was the girl wearing foundation is 5-6th grade to hide the acne. It has worked well for me. They have a lot of great products. Check it out at Marykay.com
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Neutrogena~Oil free acne stress control I love this stuff... this plus lots of water has kept my skin from breaking out
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I use Proactiv and St. Ive's Apricot scrub. I use the scrub after I workout (with the Proactiv toner and lotion) and then the regular Proactiv face wash in the mornings, plus their oil free moisturizer. I have RIDICULOUSLY oily skin and I break out sooo easily, it's the only thing that works for me.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Neutrogena~Oil free acne stress control I love this stuff... this plus lots of water has kept my skin from breaking out

I also second this. It doesn't make me too dry, too oily, and keeps the acne in check. I especially love the cleanser.
  • myurav
    myurav Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i like vichy - especial their aqualia line, which is super light and not greasy or heavy at all...plus, it smells great! just a light scent.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    For my face: St Ives Apricot scrub & Oil of Olay Regenerist.
    For the body: Dove or Nutra body wash (never soap) and 100% virgin coconut oil. OMG.... it leave my skin feeling wonderful & smells so yummie.
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    If you have the cash, everything I've heard says Clarisonic is the way to go but they cost $100+. I've read the amazon reviews and keep hearing/reading it mentioned all over the place- celebrities, magazines, dermatologists etc. After vacation, I'm going to get one.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Olay Pro-X face scrub

Olay Total Effects eye cream (I got a good look at my mother and her sisters at Christmas a couple years ago and RAN to the drug store for some eye cream)

CereVe AM moisturizer with 30 SPF (I have Melasma so I have to have the SPF)
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I use Meaningful Beauty products... http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com

Also Clinique... http://www.clinique.com

:)
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies! And you too reppinplates... I'll be sure to let him know, he'll be glad that it's free! ;)
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Arbonne --- expensive but if u go to a party or have a party u can get great deals.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Baking soda for scrubbing/exfoliating. Olive oil for moisturizing. Tea tree oil for breakouts. If my skin is super dry, like in the winter, I'll use a mixture of half olive oil and half castor oil to cleanse and moisturize at the same time. Great for removing makeup.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I've been using Mary Kay since 1991. I was the girl wearing foundation is 5-6th grade to hide the acne. It has worked well for me. They have a lot of great products. Check it out at Marykay.com

^^ This
  • leslieleet
    leslieleet Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ewwww
    If you have a man, he has the best skincare product readily available.
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    paulaschoice.com

Small company started by author of 'Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me"

Reasonable prices, no bogus claims, good products, I've been using then for years.
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    If you have a man, he has the best skincare product readily available.

Hahaha.

Apple Cider Vinegar & Virgin Coconut Oil
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I love everything by a company called Sabon. www.sabonnyc.com Awesome stuff
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    First off, it may help your skin to significantly reduce dairy in your diet.

As for skincare, I like Peter Thomas Roth and Boscia.