Ladies!! What skincare products do you use?

Options

Replies

• mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Artistry Skin care system. Check out www.shopmge.biz. It is only available online.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    The seaweed line from The Body Shop
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    BeautiControl's Skinlogics system for acne-prone skin. It's the ONLY thing that's ever worked for me. I use the cleanser, toner, spot treatment, and moisturizer every day, twice a day. In the evenings, I add their multivitamin serum from Cell-block C line, and it makes all the difference. Then, a couple times a week I use the Skinlogics acne-prone scrub/masque. I use it as a scrub more often, but sometimes if I'm feeling especially gross, I'll use it as a masque.

I repeat, this is the ONLY thing that's ever worked for me. I've tried everything you can get at the drug store, plus Proactiv, and never saw results like what I've got now. Love BeautiControl!
  • innerbeautysc
    Options
    I use G.M. Collin skin care products and have for about 6 years. I am an Esthetician and work with clients daily to hydrate, balance out the oil and to reduce inflammation. Healthy skin can heal and repair, and dehydrated skin will continue to break out, oil glands will continue to over produce and skin will be extra oily in some areas and dryer in others, leaving behind dull dehydrated skin.
    A clarisonic is essential to any regimen, it is anti-microbial and really gives you a deep clean.
    Sometimes less is more! Hydrate, sooth, calm and exfoliate all necessary to heal skin. Also, depending on where the breakouts are, and what they look like, they can be either a reaction from something topically (detergents, perfumes, shampoos etc) and or internal, or from foods and diet. Acne doesn't just appear, there is always a reason and a source. YOU can email me any time for questions or follow me on FB or Twitter- @innerbeautysc- www.facebook.com/innerbeautyskincare- innerbeautyskincare@gmail.com
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    CVS (Aveeno) Ultra Calming face wash. I have the lotion too, but I hate it - too greasy. I'm going to switch to Aveen Pure Radiance.
  • litelight
    litelight Posts: 53
    Options
    MD Forte. Check with any dermotogist clinic. You just walk in and buy it.
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I use Peter Thomas Roth Anti Aging Face wash, my Clarisonic Mia, and Cetaphil face lotion with SPF. Its the Holy Trinity of facial skin care.
  • sionnain
    sionnain Posts: 96
    Options
    body shop seaweed line - the SPF 15 matte moisturizer, and the cream colored facewash from the same line. and i use say yes to cucumbers night cream. i am never without moisturizer on my face!
  • litelight
    litelight Posts: 53
    Options
    I use no chemicals only juices and berries(quote from coming to America for those who don't know):glasses:

I have tried almost everything and still looking for that dream cram that'll make my face completely clear for a long period of time.

The closet that came to that was Proactiv but it stopped working after a year. I guess my skin started rebeling.:sad:

Yeah, I remember that one! VERY FUNNY!
  • CherylGardner
    CherylGardner Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am a believer in LUSH (www.lush.com). I like that they're all natural and made responsibly. A little pricy, but my skin has gotten so much better since I got away from all the chemicals....

I use a toner (Breath of Fresh Air) and a acne fighter (Grease Lightning).

I am addicted to everything lush.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I had same situation. I never had problem skin but as an adult I started having problems. My skin scars so badly, my father had dark semitic skin so I get deep red marks and keloids easily. I am freak about my skin also, because I have a big scar on my right cheek from being assaulted.

I LOVE PHILOSOPHY products. The oxygen mask really helped clear my skin up. Also they have great Spf products. Oprah's love of these products made me switch from some French products I used to use. GREAT products!!! And a little goes a long way.

While traveling, and running out of my usual while overseas...I have used this German skincare available in health food stores, they make baby skincare too: WELEDA...Skin FOOD is an amazing stuff you can use all over & I also love the wild rose eye cream which is hard to find here. L'Occitane is awesome too.
  • CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    I use skinceuticals for wash, scrub and toner. I also get skin treatments at Elase Medical Spa.
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    I have combination/acne prone skin:

In the mornings I use something gentle such as cetaphil or an aveeno foaming cleanser, and at night I use the neutrogena acne stress control scrub. And I ALWAYS moisturize... I use the olay sensitive skin spf lotion in the morning and at night I use this all natural moisturizer called beeyummy that I bought in NY but you can get it online as well.

Oh, and birth control + taking a daily probiotic really helps keep my skin clear.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Olay ProX for acne! It is amazing!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Um... Dove soap?
  • linochka1969
    linochka1969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    To me the best product is La Prairie, but expensive like crazy
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Neutrogena~Oil free acne stress control I love this stuff... this plus lots of water has kept my skin from breaking out

I also second this. It doesn't make me too dry, too oily, and keeps the acne in check. I especially love the cleanser.

i agree. i've been using it for about 6 years and i love it.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Clinique is the best I have found. I have combination/oily skin and Clinique actually cleared my skin up, evened it out, prevented me from being "shiney" and made my skin basically look better without make-up rather than with it. I get it at Belk.
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    First--you're so gorgeous to begin with!! My miracle is Oil of Olay products. I used noxema through my 20's and now use only Olay products. I'm 51 and get many comments about how "youthful" I look. Think long term!!
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Ive tried all the cream, washes and acne products out there, spent thousands and in the end the best thing for my skin is, no joke, baking soda.
    I wash my face with it everyother day, its reduced the redness and I have no acne (have had it my whole life) and its super cheap!
    the only other thing I put on my face is sunblock and vasaline sensitive lotion.