Ladies!! What skincare products do you use?

Options

Replies

• kryscallarman
    kryscallarman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I use many but my staple is Origins. i LOVE their Checks & Balances face wash and it lasts forever!
  • beachlover718
    Options
    Arbonne --- expensive but if u go to a party or have a party u can get great deals.

^^this^^
    it's the only skin care line that keeps my dry places moisturized while not making me break out. Ive tried everything, Olay, mary Kay, aveno, etc.
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    If you have a man, he has the best skincare product readily available.

Actually true, but for wrinkles and keeping your skin looking young. And its to be mixed with moisturizer....not just by itself.

I had acne and bought a Clarisonic system. A bit pricey but so worth it. I love it.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    The only moisturizer that won't make me break out is Aveeno.
  • rcm1973
    rcm1973 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I use organic/natural products. "Kiss My Face" exfoliating cleanser on non-makeup days, and "Boscia" oil cleanser on make-up days. "Keihl's" body moisturizer. "Boots" organic rosewater toner. I'm still searching for the holy grail facial moisturizer....
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I use a Professional Skincare products.

http://www.imageskincare.com/

http://www.imageskincare.com/collections/daily-defense/products/daily-defense-universal-moisturizer-spf30

They are fantastic and I always have amazing skin.
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I also have extremely oily skin and I use Dial soap (recommended to me by my derm for acne) and Proactiv.

In the mornings I wash my face first with Dial, then with the Proactiv face wash. Then, of course, I do the Proactiv toner and moisturizer before I put on my makeup.

At night, I wash my face with Dial again, but then I use Clinique Oil Free Moisturizing Gel overnight. Since my acne has been cleared up for several years now, I don’t need the Proactiv twice a day any more.

A word to the wise, though: don’t ever use the Dial soap to wash your lady business. It will kill all your good bacteria and can cause an infection. I learned this the hard way. I use Dove down there, now.

Also, try using the Oil Absorbing sheets to remove oil from your skin throughout the day. They work much better than trying to control the shine by applying more powder (which just cakes up and makes you even oilier).
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I use Clarins. I have their cottonseed cleanser, the camomile toner and the blue orchid oil. Love their products.
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    I use Clinique's 3 step system...very pricey but lasts ages and is so worth it. I also use a Clean & Clear energizing morning wash when I wake up in the morning and am too tired to function!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Arbonne!! ... the RE9 line
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    I use mary kay. I sweat alot and dont get the breakouts associated with it. Its the only thing that works for me.
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I use Olay!
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    clinique!
  • km_jenn
    km_jenn Posts: 107
    Options
    I absolutely love Murad. They have different products for every different skin type, which is good because my skin is complex.
    I'm dry in some areas and oily beyond belief in others, I have very sensitive skin yet I'm prone to acne, also trying to prevent aging.
    This is what I use...
    Time lapsed Acne/aging face wash
    Acne prone astringent
    Exfoliating acne treatment gel
    Sensitive skin smooting serum
    anti-aging and Pomegrante moisturizer

I don't use them all in one day, kinda switch on and off.
    Coming from someone who has literally tried it all, this is what has worked the best for me

Where can you find this brand?
  • fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I don't have either but my mother does. She uses Mary Kay and Clinique. She says Clinique does great on the acne while Mary Kay gives a better, longer lasting oil control.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I love Arbonne Re9, but it's expensive so I get it off ebay. You look very young, I don't know if you need old lady skin care products yet!:laugh:
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    for a moisturizer I use argan oil. I personally have dry skin but I have heard from people with oily skin that it also helps them maintain a better moisture balance and reduces the oil that their skin produces. I use one from sephora that it is pretty pricey but you only need a few drops so it lasts a while. I have also seen less expensive ones at whole foods but they had a weird smell to me.
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Proactiv
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I use no chemicals only juices and berries(quote from coming to America for those who don't know):glasses:

I have tried almost everything and still looking for that dream cram that'll make my face completely clear for a long period of time.

The closet that came to that was Proactiv but it stopped working after a year. I guess my skin started rebeling.:sad:
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    Cetaphil to cleanse and Dermalogica to exfoliate =)