Which exercise do you hate doing?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Side Planks!!!!!! :mad:

Oh God me too! Its how bad i shake as I do them that kills me the most!
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Anything to do with the anterior portion of my shoulders. They're weak because I never lift weights with them (due to a past injury), so lifting weights to work those muscles sucks!
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Squats!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    lunges, rather do squats, but did both.

This is me but I absolutely can't do the alternating jumping ones. That is hell on balance. I still use furniture to steady myself on regular lunges.
  • Ittybitty22
    Ittybitty22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    lunges
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Bicep curls.
  • LynC33
    LynC33 Posts: 196
    Options
    Elliptical Trainer - because it tires me out too quickly

Lunges - Ouch!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    ALL OF THEM! I hate being sweaty, but I'm putting up with it anyway. :)

Agree with ^^ completely. I really hate squats and lunges though. The planks I can tolerate even though they practically kill me.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    swimming, hate it, hate it , hate it, did i mention that i hate it lol, i dont mind doing burpees etc as long as im on my own otherwise i feel a right idiot, or at bootcamp where its dark and nobody can see me,

How in the world do you hate swimming? You don't sweat! I love it! lol what don't you like about it? I'm very curious
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Mountain climbers and burpees are my worst nightmare!! :sad: Not to mention side planks that I cant even do yet.:grumble:

^^THAT!!!!!! I can do them, but I struggle because I modify too often instead of pushing it through. :P time to grow up!!!! I did master the side plank lifts tho'! :)
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Mountain climbers and burpees are my worst nightmare!! :sad: Not to mention side planks that I cant even do yet.:grumble:

LOL! I agree!!! And lunges because I always think I'm going to hurt my knees.
  • DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281
    Options
    Lunges. Not because they hurt or anything. I just feel like I'm always doing them wrong even though I've had my form checked.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Jumping lunges. I can do them, but eventually I lose my balance, and in attempting to regain my balance, I get my braid caught in my under arm as I flail my arms around wildly. I am aware that these things only happen to me.
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Anything that involves a Bosu ball...hate it, hate it, hate it!
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I agree with a lot of you... PLANKS! Ugh! Can hardly do them. I have hardly any upper body strength yet. Haha.:grumble:
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I hate all floor exercises. Once I'm on the floor, it's nap time.

LOL! I hear you!!!!
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Cardio. My calves hurt lately and I get so out of breath. I'd much rather lift weights.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    :drinker: