I'll post 2 of mine though.

faith.jpg
    (That's on my shoulder blade)

tattoo.jpg
    (Me and my sister)
  • russeljames
    russeljames Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    looking at all these posts makes me thank GOD i never got one. personally, i think tattoos are dirty looking and something you'll most likely regret later on in life.

Bad, judgy attitudes and closed minds are A LOT dirtier, FYI. Something you'll probably regret later in life too :)

Holy crap, best comeback ever...yea stfu u judgemental crack head
  • Deedee0075
    Deedee0075 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I simply do not like tattoos. I never disrespected anyone here but apparently it's OK to attack someone who thinks differently. So who's the one with bad, judgy attitudes and closed minds?
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I simply do not like tattoos. I never disrespected anyone here but apparently it's OK to attack someone who thinks differently. So who's the one with bad, judgy attitudes and closed minds?

Us people with the Tattoo's are :wink:

I've had on of mine for over 14 years and still don't regret it, but I'll do my best to start regretting them as soon as I can. but for some reason I have a hard time regretting much because I choose to learn from everything. :drinker:
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options

lol you came into a thread titled "anyone have tattoos?" and gave your negative opinion. No one asked what your opinion was about tattoos. The OP was asking if anyone had them. You don't have them so why are you here telling everyone you think that they are dirty? Come on now.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

This is a thread for people who like tattoos. You commented on the thread stating that you were SO glad you never got them because they look dirty. You don't like it, there's other threads. Hell, create a thread for people who think tattoos are gross. No one is attacking you, but by you even leaving a derogatory comment on a pro-tattoo thread shows you have a very closed mind and a lack of respect for anything that isn't exactly to your liking. Get off your high horse....
  • myers0machine
    myers0machine Posts: 685
    Options
    ahahaha people u r funny :))))

question:nope not yet goin to wait till i get to the size i want to get to first then get a full sleeve on right n on my chest pec get writing for family n love then down left side get somethink from bible down the side then on my back get massive pic of myself :)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i have one on my leg that I designed. I will be getting a second one (also my design) hopefully within the year.
  • andrewinsuresal
    Options
    IMG_1334.jpg

Left arm...only one I have right now, planning on turning it into a half sleeve eventually.
  • Sixten_Rockstad
    Options
    I don't have enough! Hehehe :D

Seriously though, I'm old enough to remember when most people didn't have any. Glad attitudes changed. The quality and artwork of some people's tattoos just blow me away! So beautiful! X
  • jdhlh81
    jdhlh81 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    IMAG0265.jpg
  • Starklover
    Starklover Posts: 57
    Options
    Ive got 4 of em, and always searching for the next one. My baby brother is autistic so I have the autism awareness puzzle pieces on the outside of my left calf. I have my first daughters footprint on the outside of my right calf, waiting to put my second daughters one on there. I have a water lily floating in an ocean wave with bubbles, on my right hip. That one is currently unfinished. I also have a back pee that includes a fairy, a rose, and dragonflies. Maybe when i get closer to my goal i will do up pictures of them :)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Just got this one fixed this afternoon.

I have 4 more planned but I need to pace myself. 2 of them are waiting for me to reach my goal

11320968_8944.jpg
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get one, but my husband asked me not to. He is strongly against altering your body (tattoos, piercings, etc). He's very passionate about it and I respect his reasons. He wouldn't try to stop me from getting one though and him loving me enough to not demand it or fight over it makes me not get one. Does that make sense? I hope so.
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Mine when I first got it
    62142_1629396376266_1277290041_31695004_658753_n.jpg
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    304252_10150827059585599_514425454_n.jpg
    My daughter's name, infinity symbol because she's my baby forever. I have four more planned, but waiting to get to my goal to get :)

@lelstar, omg...LOVE your tattoo!!!! <3
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get one, but my husband asked me not to. He is strongly against altering your body (tattoos, piercings, etc). He's very passionate about it and I respect his reasons. He wouldn't try to stop me from getting one though and him loving me enough to not demand it or fight over it makes me not get one. Does that make sense? I hope so.
    Makes perfect sense, you two have a mutual respect for each other :) I get it.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have 2 and am wanting a 3rd...just not sure what or where yet. Plus I'm the kind of person who waits a while to make that kind of decision just to make sure it's one I really can live with. I debated over getting my first tattoo for 10 years...but then got my second within a year of that, lol