Anyone have tattoos? :)

Options

Replies

• RaeCan
    RaeCan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have two right now, the first one is a Deathly Hallow symbol, chapter stars and the last words in the Harry Potter books. The second is inspired by the Icky Thump art for the White Stripes. I love both of them, I just wish the second one would cooperate and not be so spotty after touch ups.
    281219_243895718973165_100000582167200_958687_932081_n-1.jpg

380144_351306778232058_181456827_n.jpg
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i have 1 on the inside of my right ankle.
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options

@lelstar, omg...LOVE your tattoo!!!! <3

Thank you :smile:
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i doooo..lotus on my back O:
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have a fleur de lis in the middle of my back in a green shield. It's a Louisiana thing...so yes it has meaning to me..
    21842360.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • medlicott68
    medlicott68 Posts: 35
    Options
    <
    Lower back. Also have a butterfly on my right sholder with my daughter's name, and a pegasus on my butt.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    2 19971074_4562.jpg
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    4 my 5th when i get ti my goal weight
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    <
    I haz :wink:
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious who else has tattoos on here! I have one on my back-

sun.jpg

Sorry about the bad quality-it was taken on my phone and I brightened it the best I could. It's the only picture I have of it because the tattoo is in the center of my back and I can't really take a picture of it myself.

I'd love to see other people's!
    What is that a tattoo of?

Sorry to ask again.. but what is it?

A flower! Just not coloured or shaded yet (i assume! )

what kind of flower is that?
    maybe the pic needs to be rotated?
  • Panda_1999
    Panda_1999 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    <
    My left arm (my spirit animal) Only tat so far
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    24277285461574574_kdvOI3kd_f.jpg

561390_3971882215887_1245457183_3859309_1295174532_n.jpg

Got for my halfway point that I hit on my birthday..
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have 3 and planning at least 4 more LOL. I have a crappy angel tramp stamp which was my first tattoo, had no idea about artists and getting something original, I just chose a flash off the wall and he did it damn crooked! Am going to cover it up when I can firm up a design. I have "Just breathe" on my inner wrist, and last year I finally went large and got a Knitting Nurse on my upper arm. The next one will be a small ohm, once I work out where to put it that I can see it :)
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    Loads lol,
    all tasteful
  • RuralShutterbug
    RuralShutterbug Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    None, but seriously considering a small, discreet one when I'm down to my weight. Questions:
    - is 54 too old for my first one?
    - any suggestions of placement? Was thinking on inside the wrist possibly, I have a high threshold of pain if that's an issue!

My 23 yr old had one done about 6 months ago inside bicep area - Led Zeppelin member's 'logo' thingies - very classy looking.
  • Starklover
    Starklover Posts: 57
    Options
    None, but seriously considering a small, discreet one when I'm down to my weight. Questions:
    - any suggestions of placement? Was thinking on inside the wrist possibly, I have a high threshold of pain if that's an issue!

My 23 yr old had one done about 6 months ago inside bicep area - Led Zeppelin member's 'logo' thingies - very classy looking.

My grandma got her first one, an irish claddaugh (spelling?) when she turned 65. She got it on the inside of her leg above her ankle. I think it looks great and there is no age limit on it! If you want one go for it!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Mine when I first got it
    62142_1629396376266_1277290041_31695004_658753_n.jpg

This is so pretty! I love it!
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options

This is so pretty! I love it!

Thank you :) I found it when I was looking for Irish knot work
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    fairytattoo.jpg

rosescolored.jpg

JoeSandraTatt.jpg

BassTattoo.jpg

908.jpg
    This last one was taken right after i had it done....don't have any recent pictures of it.

bat.jpg

poisonskull.jpg

scorpion.jpg

San :)
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options

You are never too old for ink. My wrist tattoo wasn't too painful, kinda like someone dragging the tip of a needle firmly along the skin. My arm was way more painful, my tramp stamp I didn't even feel.