Who's working today?

Options
123457»

Replies

• MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    I'm working today and am just looking forward to the 3-day weekend.
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm at work because I own a small business and work from home. We are supposed to go camping this weekend, but it looks like work is going to take precedence over that, I'm so bummed! Oh well, making money is good too.
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Working as a civilian contractor for the Navy. Working because everyone else is gone and I do not want to burn a vacation day. Sound familiar?
  • MrsUnderwood
    MrsUnderwood Posts: 114
    Options
    Yep at work today, think I'll leave a little early though. Hubby and I are headed to Universal Studios - Hollywood tonight with some friends. Should be a blast!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I'm at work but not being very productive.
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to take a vacation day. Lots going on this summer I need the time off for. My daughter leaving for college and my nephew's graduation from Boot Camp...off to Camp Legeune in September. HOT men in uniform :)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I will be working today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND a meeting from 6PM-8PM because people's availability sucks. I'm sad because it was supposed to be a really nice BBQ out at the park behind our building but noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It had to 100% chance rain today so I have improvise and cook all the meat at my place then bring it back over to work and we have the meeting at work. :frown: So lame!
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    yes, because today isn't really considered a holiday at all.
    However, we may get to leave a few hours early. I hope so!