Issues...

Options

Replies

• saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I have more issues than Playboy Magazine...

I'm Bipolar so that brings in mood fluctuations that can either be related to nothing or something insignificant like maybe I can't find a certain pencil. I can go from crying to p*ssed in 10 seconds flat and I've been known to minorly assault and/or harass strangers for things like looking at my chest, talking to me a certain way, or playing music too loud.

Agoraphobic along with Anxiety so I will literally freeze in crowds of people and have to be physically removed. God help you if I actually start screaming. I got caught in a bad crowd during Christmas season one year and simply sat on the ground and screamed until someone found me. I'll also puke.

I don't handle pressure well so if there's a deadline I will panic, I pressure myself if there's not a deadline simply because, I'm very impulsive though usually only about shopping or activities for the day, I rant at the drop of a hat simply because I'm a fairly angry person, I lost all my friends because I couldn't put up with them or they couldn't put up with me (the former usually because I was being used, whether for the attention I gave or like one friend, a person she could hang on her arm to make her look better) and I tend to be very cynical and sarcastic and it's led to a LOT of fights online because the people are either sensitive or don't pick up on it.

Oh and I'm scared of men. Except my boyfriend, which is weird.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I get angry very quickly. Have no tolerance for stupidity, ignorance or people who take too long to do things. When angry I tend to say the first thing that comes to mind, which usually can't be taken back.

I do all that and then am too sensitive when it comes to my feelings. Yep, I realize how ironic that is and if it were easy to change, I would have done it already.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I talk about totally non-related things...almost like "This one time at band camp".....

and im probably a bit paranoid, oh and gullible :grumble:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I get along with people whom are complete opposites of who I am. Those who are blunt, outgoing, loud, rude etc. Where as I'm shy, sensitive, loving, responsible etc.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I swing between delusions of grandeur and insecurity, but on the bright side, I'm good if I'm in the middle.

Love this. Well said.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm way too nice.

I also believe the best in people even after they prove me wrong.

I trust too easily.

The worst issue I have....is I expect the people in my life to treat me like I treat them! *gasp*

This is because you have a big beautiful :heart: !!
  • KAYLEIGHMARK
    Options
    I'm insanly shy to the point I have to know someone years to be able to have a conversation with them, Im also far to nice and the people I know best take advantage of that. Im sure theres more but those are the ones I want to change most of all!
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My issues? I have several.
    The main one I am currently battling right now is "Midlife crisis" and loneliness. I spent my first part going 100% with work and education. Relationships did come but they usually didn't last. 35 now and the dating world is harsh.
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    My only issue is that I refuse to believe I have any :tongue:
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have an "all or nothing" personality. It's been great for the weight loss so far, but my house is either immaculate or a disaster area. Same as with friends, i love them til they cross the "line" and then i drop them and never bother with them again. Luckily though, i am very understanding so the "line" is hard to cross.
  • robby_miami05
    Options
    Hi, I think my biggest issue is that I depend on other people to bbost my own self confidence. It's an issue I'm trying to work on though, I need to do things for me without having to ask for validation. It's like I'm scared or something, idk of what though... :huh:
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    OCD, somewhat germaphobic, a little sensitive, and an introvert.
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    extremely sensitive/take everything personal which results in hurt feelings waaaay too often. and I have zero patients and a big temper.
  • underdogsmom
    Options
    Too many issues to name....I'm terriable around pms, I have pmdd, so yeah. I'm bipolar so that makes things even worse. I have extreme levels of anxiety that almost make don't want to leave the house. ugh....I'm screwed up lol.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I get anxious about everything.

If I'm not in control, I freak out.
  • underdogsmom
    Options
    I get anxious about everything.

If I'm not in control, I freak out.

yup.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I try to be a 'fixer'... people tell me their problems and instead of allowing them to 'vent', I try to come up with solutions. It has actually LOST me some friends in the past.:frown: Something that I am trying to work on daily. :flowerforyou:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I'm an emotional sponge, and very receptive to the emotions in a room. If the people around me are happy, I am, and if they aren't, I'm not. I feel like a shadow of a person sometimes, apathetic on my own.
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I tend to over analyze the words and actions of those I love. If I feel like there might be any doubt of their affection for me or how they think of me I freak out, blame myself for everything and make the entire situation worse.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I get stressed far too easily over stupid things liek crumbs on the floor or a couple of plates in the sink. Oh I can be a moody ***** too! lol
    Yep, thats me! Im a clean freak and have a quick temper.