How great is your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend?

Options
Mine is awesome!!! We have been married almost 13 years and he has never once said anything about my weight! He has loved me through it all. He is so supportive right now (he doesnt quite know how to show it though) but I know he is proud of me!

Here is kinda a funny from today:
I think I freaked my husband out!

Today was a big day for me, I was trying to decide if I should eat pizza for dinner (the first "dirty" thing I have had in a month) so I call my husband and tell him. Although he has never said anything about my weight, I know exactly what he thinks, what man wouldnt want a thin, hot, sexy wife?? Anyway when I told him I was thinking about eatting pizza tonight I could hear the pannick in his voice for a few seconds I know he was thinking....oh NO this is how it starts!! She is gonna quit!! I am never going to have a thin, hot wife!! NO back away from the pizza!!! PLEASE!!!LOL then he pulled it together and heard me out.LOL poor guy thought I was falling off the wagon!! He is secretly wanting me to be skinny and fab! He just doesnt know it is not a secret! God I love him!!!!

Replies

• DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I too have a wonderful husband, he has always lovingly pushed me to lose the weight. He did this only because my family has a history of heart disease and diabetes and he wanted to keep me around as long as possible. Now that I am finally doing it and being slowly successful, he is very excited but as the same time doesn't want me to lose too much. His idea of a hot wife is one that has curves. So I am losing to become more healthy and still maintain my curves. He is such a great guy and is very supportive. I need to be here for my family, my kids, and my husband. I also need to be a better me so that they can be better also.
  • wackyfunster
    wackyfunster Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    10/10. Best. Wife. Evar.
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My husband is awesome.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My husband is pretty awesome, too. From getting on my nerves over little nit picky stuff all the way to being my rock for the big stuff.
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My husband is the best! I'm 5'2" and even when I was 213 pounds he still wanted me like we were newly dating. He never said anything about my weight, but he has been completely supportive about my lifestyle change and my weight loss. When I started dieting he ate whatever I cooked and didn't expect me to cook something different for him. I've lost 70 pounds and aside from myself, he couldn't be more proud of me! He also was my rock when I lost both of my parents. Good job to supportive spouses!!!
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Amazing, i am actually on my way in the next 5 minutes to go pick him up...he just got home from deployment! YAY
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    My bf sucks. Why? I think he is trying to sabotage me. Hes always telling me he is craving foods, telling me he could get me off my diet. I am starting to really hate this guy. His sister tells she thinks he is scared, scared if I look good I may not want him or I may change, well sorry honey but thats the whole point.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Amazing, i am actually on my way in the next 5 minutes to go pick him up...he just got home from deployment! YAY

Aw, congratulations!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend is the best ever!
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    non existant... I are alone... :cry:
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options

Same, dude we need to start a lonely hearts group or something lol
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i have a great boyfriend hes also made me feel beautiful even though i felt ugly and fat. the only prob is i need to get him to workout with me more lol but seriously he does help me out when i need him we have been together almost a year now
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: my husband and he's like the best man I've ever met!

I also commend him on fighting for this great country! He's almost home from Afghanistan!:flowerforyou: :glasses: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    My husband is pretty amazing if I do say so myself! Im pretty darn lucky!
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Invisible...
    At least that makes me feel better about talking out loud around the house all the time

someday, I'll find a real one
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My husband is awesome! 10! THe other day he told me I had a hot sexy muscular *kitten*. PAHAHAHHA.
  • WalkingQueen1979
    Options
    aww you will find someone dont give up! ive gone thru many perioids of being alone the longest almost 2 years! the right one is out there for you i promise i wasnt looking this time around! i have known my guy since high school we just started talking again after many years and wanted to try again!
  • Julesaf
    Julesaf Posts: 36
    Options
    My imaginary boyfriend is amazingly supportive and kind. He buys me flowers for no reason and works out with me when I don't want to. It's the perfect relationship.

Forever alone.
  • WalkingQueen1979
    Options

Same, dude we need to start a lonely hearts group or something lol

dont give up guys you will find the right one! rooting for you! you sound like great guys:)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I have an amazing husband as well!! Been together 6 years, 4th marriage anniversary in Aug. He always supports me. He is old-fashioned and of high moral character. He has a strong work ethic. He's tatted up and is sexy as hell- Italian and Native American o yeah. He is ok with my Jensen Ackles/Supernatural obsession (score!) and is a-ok with me not working and staying home with the kids. he spoils me and treats me like his queen. i've never ever had a man treat me as well as he does. he's just amazing!