How great is your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend?

Options

Replies

• tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My hubs spent upwards of $10,000 to fix up his truck but wont spend $400 to fix the air conditioning in my car (which has been broken for 10 years) so the kids and I dont sweat to death when we go somewhere. Other than that he is an *kitten*! lol
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    My mister is a perfect 10 =^.^=
  • 1_Happy_Camper
    Options
    don't have one/total bit@@/amazing/still looking

:)
  • Stargirlsmiles88
    Stargirlsmiles88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My husband is fantastic! I've never been the weight I've wanted to be, even when we met, but he tells me everyday how beautiful and sexy I am, and is even trying to lose weight with me! He's super supportive and tries to think of new things to try for our diet and exercise. I am truly blessed to have him! :)
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i'm very lucky to have my baby-him-not so lucky-lol-j/k he is a :smooched: sweetheart to me so i am blessed
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Not great, not supportive, not really liking him much at the moment and this thread makes me jelly!! I am so glad everyone has found such great hubbies!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    married 15 years, hes my best friend and we havent killed each other yet so i guess we're doing pretty good lololol
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: my husband and he's like the best man I've ever met!

I also commend him on fighting for this great country! He's almost home from Afghanistan!:flowerforyou: :glasses: :blushing: :bigsmile:

glad he is almost home mine is in the navy.
    Amazing, i am actually on my way in the next 5 minutes to go pick him up...he just got home from deployment! YAY

homecomings are so exciting enjoy it!

I love my husband he does so much for me and our kids. He makes it so I can stay home and take care of the kids. He has never complained about my weight or anything and I am 100 pounds more then when we married. He does everything he can to help me lose the weight (example my ipod broke so he bought me a new one the next day!) He got stationed away from us for the next 4 years so I am sad we will be apart a lot but he is great and i know he will do everything to get back to see us!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Been with my kids dad for the past 6 1/2 years, we've been engaged for 5 1/2years. Everything with us is falling apart at the moment. He is not supportive of anything I do and always puts a bad spin on things. I can't just not buy the bad foods cuz he just brings it in the house himself or badgers me into buying it. We have 3 kids and he doesn't help with them either, so I am trying to eat right and exercise with what feels like 4 kids up my butt all the time. :grumble:
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I'm reminded how lucky I am everyday by just looking at her.

Shes awesome and thats why I had to marry her.
  • skybaby6
    skybaby6 Posts: 14
    Options
    awe...i :heart: your post! i'm glad your awesome husband will be home soon!! congratulations-- and congrats on your weight loss too!! that's awesome =)) tell your awesome hubby THANK YOU!!! our soldiers rock!!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I am blessed. My wife is my best friend and she is awesome! We are on this journey together and it's been great! Love all her support and all her drive and courage. If I had just the strength and courage she has in her little finger I could do anything! :heart: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options
    Mine is awesome!!! We have been married almost 13 years and he has never once said anything about my weight! He has loved me through it all. He is so supportive right now (he doesnt quite know how to show it though) but I know he is proud of me!

Here is kinda a funny from today:
    I think I freaked my husband out!

Today was a big day for me, I was trying to decide if I should eat pizza for dinner (the first "dirty" thing I have had in a month) so I call my husband and tell him. Although he has never said anything about my weight, I know exactly what he thinks, what man wouldnt want a thin, hot, sexy wife?? Anyway when I told him I was thinking about eatting pizza tonight I could hear the pannick in his voice for a few seconds I know he was thinking....oh NO this is how it starts!! She is gonna quit!! I am never going to have a thin, hot wife!! NO back away from the pizza!!! PLEASE!!!LOL then he pulled it together and heard me out.LOL poor guy thought I was falling off the wagon!! He is secretly wanting me to be skinny and fab! He just doesnt know it is not a secret! God I love him!!!!

what man wouldnt want a thin, hot, sexy wife??

^^^^^^
    I have been married going on 10 years in July. Hes a great guy but that also depends on the day lol . He does not like a thin chicks says healthy meat on the bones it good. We are losing weight together to be healthy and live longer for our children. You are right though they do like us sexy.
  • deegarcia19
    deegarcia19 Posts: 98
    Options
    My boyfriend is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Best husband, hands down. NO ONE in this earth can make me feel as loved and as sexy as he can. He is my whole world and helped me through hell. Best thing i ever did was marry him.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm super single but I'm happy for you all and hope I can post in a thread like this one day lol
  • 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well he never does anything wrong!... seeing as how he doesn't exist.....
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options
    Well he never does anything wrong!... seeing as how he doesn't exist.....

i like how you put that lol
  • gotchakatja
    gotchakatja Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is the greatest. We've been friends for seven years and have been dating for almost two of those. He wasn't always supportive with my weight loss goals. He was very much the "You're perfect just the way you are" kind of person. But lately he's been extremely supportive, which is relieving and helps me a lot.

He's getting a bone marrow transplant for his leukemia on Friday and he's the strongest and bravest person I know. So I'm trying to be strong and brave for him too. <3
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My husband is awesome! He has to be to deal with me on a daily basis. He also works his tail off to support me so I can stay home with the kids. I couldn't do it.