What body part doesn't bother you?

Options

Replies

• JB5349
    JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    my boobs! does that count? i think they are pretty good in shape! lets hope to keep em the same! :tongue:

I am with you, I love the girls, so does my husband!
  • pumpkinoodle
    pumpkinoodle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My junk in the trunk! I like my butt!
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* because I can't see it LOL
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    There's isn't a part of my body that I haven't picked apart. I think I look pretty good, but would rather have less fat overall. I have a petite frame for my height and the fat seems magnified on my body, and in photos as well. I'll be satisfied with the whole package at 18-20% fat.

Tell me about it LOL I am 5'3-4 and it sucks! LOL
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* because I can't see it LOL

:laugh: :heart:
  • xPOOKiEx
    xPOOKiEx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Funny enough, my legs. I'm very proud of where I've gotten them so far with my running and working out with my fiance. I've always had bigger thighs, I was always built "muscular" there....and I always hated it because I hated having big thighs although it was muscle....dumb, I know...

But I absolutely love them now...I'm always working on them of course, but I see major improvement, and I can see and feel that muscle...makes me very happy :)

YAY FOR NSV'S!
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    my feet and hands?
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Calves. I'd possibly say ankles and wrists, as long as I am properly moisturized. Hands are the same story. I am weird, it doesn't seem to matter what my weight is, as long as I walk a little bit, my calves stay pretty shapely and toned. My wrists and fingers don't change size either. I've got so called piano player hands. My sister likes to pick on me and call my hands boney But they aren't, hers are just more full than mine.

My upper torso has so much potential, and I can't wait for it too look the way I want. My legs have good shape, but a bit more fat covering them then I want, but I know they'll look the way I want soon enough.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say my legs, in particular, my quads. Even at my heaviest, felt they were the best part of my body.
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I would have to go with my boobs! I love my ladies!!! I flaunt them whenever and where ever I want.. :)
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    My arms. I've always had crazy upper body strength. I love doing pushups and lifting as heavy as I can and anything else where I can utilize them.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I have very strong legs. This post has made me appreciate all of my body parts. Thanks.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hopefully one day I'll find a part that doesn't bother me
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Hopefully one day I'll find a part that doesn't bother me

Same here, and we will one day!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My shoulders i think - ironically i hated them five months ago, who knew :happy:
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My earlobes are flawless. ;)

Haha good one.

Does 'brain' count too? :smile:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My earlobes are flawless. ;)

Haha good one.

Does 'brain' count too? :smile:

Lol i hope not mine makes me chuckle when someone says erection, i work in construction insurance, i hear it a lot, thanks brain
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I would like to have bigger hips. I am a really straight up and down person, my hips are not much wider than my waist. I would love to be an hourglass.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    However, if we are talking about body parts that don't bother us right now - I am happy with everything that is on show when I wear hot pants and a vest top. The only parts of my body that bother me are the bits that got damaged in pregnancy - my boobs and stomach. I have really good legs.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    My waist, no matter my size, it is always the smallest part of me. I love my hourglass shape. As much of a tomboy as i have always been, i love that little bit of femininity peeking through.