Black Team Week 11

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    My positive is that I bought some new undies last night. Size small. They fit. Yippee!

I did that the other day too! Isn't it awesome when your undies get too big? :laugh:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Jenni - I always eat breakfast at my desk when I'm working. Do you have a fridge where you can store things? I've bought enough eggs for a week. Crack one egg into a bowl, stir it around, microwave it for one minute. Toast some bread. Make an egg sandwich. Yummo! I also bring in milk for either cereal or an instant carnation breakfast drink.
    Kati-
    The egg sandwich does sound yummy! I never thoguth of that! Gonna be trying that next week! Thx!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    My postitive: It's been raining and Harley and I couldn't take our walk. So after I laid her down for a nap, I did 45 minutes on the elliptical even though I much prefer excercising outside. :glasses:

Friends of ours are coming here today. They live in Maryland but will be moving to Mississippi soon. So they're gonna drive up and stay with us tonight and then go to Harrisburg tomorrow to see their relatives. They have a less than one month old baby girl, Emma. I can't wait to see her! Harley is going to look HUGE. :noway:

Originally I wanted our kids 3 years apart and Dave wanted them only 2 years apart. Harley is only 10 1/2 months and I'm already starting to get the itch for another one. Hopefully holding a little one won't make the itch worse! :laugh:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    My postitive: It's been raining and Harley and I couldn't take our walk. So after I laid her down for a nap, I did 45 minutes on the elliptical even though I much prefer excercising outside. :glasses:

Friends of ours are coming here today. They live in Maryland but will be moving to Mississippi soon. So they're gonna drive up and stay with us tonight and then go to Harrisburg tomorrow to see their relatives. They have a less than one month old baby girl, Emma. I can't wait to see her! Harley is going to look HUGE. :noway:

Originally I wanted our kids 3 years apart and Dave wanted them only 2 years apart. Harley is only 10 1/2 months and I'm already starting to get the itch for another one. Hopefully holding a little one won't make the itch worse! :laugh:

Ahhh, the itch. I remember it well. Some of us (ugh-ummm, Marla) never seem to get past it. :laugh:

I now view babies like puppies and kittens- cute but then they get big and the novelty wears off. :bigsmile: (I'm kidding, you know I love my clan.) I can hold out to be a GILF like Lynnie (just no time soon, I can wait.)

Have fun visiting with your friends.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    2 years is good. M and A are 25 months apart and they do really get a long great now. We shall see in a couple years. The first 3 boys in hubs' family are 2 years apart and they are really close.Youngest bro in law is 14 WHAT A BRAT!!! nothing like the other boys.

Don't feel bad I have the itch too. :bigsmile:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,933 Member
    Options
    My positive is that I bought some new undies last night. Size small. They fit. Yippee!

I did that the other day too! Isn't it awesome when your undies get too big? :laugh:

I have a couple of pair that fall off as I run. I'm sure that's a sight to see - me holding my shorts and undies while running on the TM. :laugh:
  • ksproston
    Options
    Jenni - I always eat breakfast at my desk when I'm working. Do you have a fridge where you can store things? I've bought enough eggs for a week. Crack one egg into a bowl, stir it around, microwave it for one minute. Toast some bread. Make an egg sandwich. Yummo! I also bring in milk for either cereal or an instant carnation breakfast drink.
    Kati-
    The egg sandwich does sound yummy! I never thoguth of that! Gonna be trying that next week! Thx!

You're quite welcome. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have/do.
  • ksproston
    Options

Have fun with your friends and the new baby. Ah, the itch.....Our youngest 2 are 10 1/2 months apart. Scratched that itch too soon I thought, but now that they're 3 and 4, they're best friends, and I wouldn't have it any other way. It'll be heartbreaking for Em when Dylan goes to school next August.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!

Popping in to say hi in between my flirting (shhh, don't tell my hubby :bigsmile: )

My positive for today: I'm shopping for some well needed (and well deserved) workout clothes! And I'm going to take the kids to the blackberry festival tomorrow for some games, fun and pie (woo hoo)...looks to be a great weekend.

Ohhhh, and only 45 mins to go until I'm done with work :drinker:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • 72lori
    Options
    All I have to say is thank goodness I'm not itchy!

Annaliza- have fun flirting, shopping and festivaling (maybe I should double the L's.....it'shard to decide when you make up words).
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    All I have to say is thank goodness I'm not itchy!

Annaliza- have fun flirting, shopping and festivaling (maybe I should double the L's.....it'shard to decide when you make up words).

Thanks Lori! (I like the festivaling word)

I'm glad youre not itchy, too!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Ok so I must admit had a great time out with the family minus my son since he is in Ga visiting his grandpa.

We started the day off with exercise ( well I started the day off with exercise, they were still asleep when I got home) Then after that we went bowling we bowled 3 games what great exercise. I do have to admit that my 4 year old beat me on the last game, SHHHH dont tell anyone. I say its because she had bumpers, or i have lost the weight that I forgot how to bowl, my ball always went to the right. I dont know, But thats how the cookie crumbles, I talked to my mom who is a great bowler and she said its because of my weight loss, I will take it.

Then we headed off for the mall, they ate chinese I ate a subway salad with lettuce tomato cucumber and onions and cut up a bag of apples. We walked around the mall for about 2 hours and we didnt buy anything, it was so nice just to spend time together.

I may end up walking again tonight with a friend of mine, we will see.

Hope everyone had a great day
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    ninja.gif
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Ok I must admit I had the itch also, until my friend had her baby 5 weeks ago and I have kept her 5 different times over night and I have come to my senses as has DH that a baby would just complicate things. We have one that will be 5 Aug 14 and one will be 12 in Nov. I will be watching the baby when my friend goes back to work and she can spend the night when ever I WANT HER TOO, and guess what I get to send her home....I came to think that if I had another baby, I could not do my 5 mile walks everyday and I run on the baby's schedule, I have come to the conclusion I like being smaller and love to work out.
  • 72lori
    Options
    ninja.gif

wondered if you've been on here......
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    ninja.gif

It is alive!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    ninja.gif

You'd think after being here 11 months, I'd have the hang of it. :noway: July sucked in sooooo many ways. I'm ready to be back, though. Need to light a fire under my *kitten* & get a move on.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    ninja.gif

It is alive!

Did you just call me "it", woman?! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    uh-oh. I said *kitten*. :laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    ninja.gif

You'd think after being here 11 months, I'd have the hang of it. :noway: July sucked in sooooo many ways. I'm ready to be back, though. Need to light a fire under my *kitten* & get a move on.

My year will be in September, I still don't have it all the time either. Maybe by the time we are old and grey. Ooops, I'm already old like and grey......

Glad you are back. We would love to help you kick your *kitten* back in gear.