Black Team Week 11

Options

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! Sounds like you are all doing really great!
    Not sure about my positive for the day but here goes, since they have cut our pay at work and changed how we are paid and make me work harder (WAY HARDER!!!) the positive is they should be glad I haven't killed someone there yet. Ok that is my positive for the day. Sorry if it sounds so bad! LOL
    On a good note, my baby girl will be 5 on Friday, July 30th! I can't believe it! I think we are gonna keep her out of daycare and take her to Chuck E. Cheese to play. She has been wanting to go back so I think it will be a good day for it!
    Andrew- I do have a great time at the lake. If everyone on here was closer I would invite you to all come and hang with us and bring your kids! We love it there!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! Sounds like you are all doing really great!
    Not sure about my positive for the day but here goes, since they have cut our pay at work and changed how we are paid and make me work harder (WAY HARDER!!!) the positive is they should be glad I haven't killed someone there yet. Ok that is my positive for the day. Sorry if it sounds so bad! LOL
    On a good note, my baby girl will be 5 on Friday, July 30th! I can't believe it! I think we are gonna keep her out of daycare and take her to Chuck E. Cheese to play. She has been wanting to go back so I think it will be a good day for it!
    Andrew- I do have a great time at the lake. If everyone on here was closer I would invite you to all come and hang with us and bring your kids! We love it there!

Renae just thought I would let you know that thursday is the 30th. Just so you don't forget to celebrate on her birthday! hahaha
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Morning black team! I slept until 8 this morning. Wow. I never do that anymore. I feel like I should have been up and to the gym already, but I have nothing else going on so I'll head in later.

The black team is filled with birthday's and anniversary's this month, mostly right here at the end.

Hope all of you are doing well.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    So I've never really thought about my back before. When I look in the mirror, I look at my front - stomach, belly, face - with an occasional side-turn to look at the rear. So after seeing the back pics you guys took, I decided to try it. After many pictures of my sink :grumble: I got it down. And I decided that I like my back too!

IMG_1080.jpg
  • 72lori
    Options
    So I've never really thought about my back before. When I look in the mirror, I look at my front - stomach, belly, face - with an occasional side-turn to look at the rear. So after seeing the back pics you guys took, I decided to try it. After many pictures of my sink :grumble: I got it down. And I decided that I like my back too!

IMG_1080.jpg

Good for you! You found your spot! You have a beautiful back, you should love it. Look at it more often.

:laugh: Those pics are hard! So glad it wasn't just me who couldn't do it.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Andrew, thanks so much for including me!!! I finally feel like I fit in :laugh:

Wow, Lori and Lori, your backs are incredible! I would not look that good from behind, that's for sure!

Renae, happy birthday to your little girl! My husbands b-day is July 30th too (yep, that's Thursday :wink: ).

Good news for me today! I was approached by some committee members for the Folk Festival here in my small town. This festival is one that people from all over the country come to see for a 3 day music bash. I had been doing the webpage for them for about 3 years now (for free, too).

Anyways, they asked me if I was interested in organizing a fun run for next years festival! I think that's great...except for the fact that I've never even attended a race, let alone organize one.

So stupid me said yes....but I think it would be lots of fun. And if you had asked me this time last year if I would be doing something like this, I would have laughed in your face LOL.

Oh yea, and I took the kids to the circus last night too!

So, I have a meeting to attend tonight about it. Hopefully everything goes well.

Take care team!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Lynnie- they would have to push me out of the plane and I would probably have a heart attack. How do you go from zip line to sky dive? Isn't there something in between sweetie?

My positive for the day- I've been Ebaying crap all week. My goal was to pay for our house and tickets for Disney in September. I almost hit my goal. I was like $80 off, so I'm not complaining too much. I boxed up 34 boxes of stuff, 17 left to go out when I get payment. It's so much work, but worth it in the long run. I made $1800 this week!

You only live once Lori and I want to do it all. :laugh:
    "live" being the key word Lynnie....000203FB.gif
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Wow-- so our morning walks are a good deal more energetic now that Joshie has a bike with training wheels. That little booger can move!

He was using three wheeled scooter, and would tire up the hills so I'd slow down and stop for him all the time-- man, I was panting today-- whooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day, friends!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!:flowerforyou:

Just wanted to stop in and say hi! Ive got tons to do today, actually its the season I guess:ohwell: Time to be getting the kiddos supplies and stuff and take care of all the physicals, dentist appts, school clothes, ugh....you guys know the routine!:laugh: But soon enough school will be back in and the summer coming to a close and things getting less busy. Ahhh, life:laugh:

Hope your all doing well, have yourselves a fabulous Tuesday!:drinker:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    By the way, I love the pics you guys are posting! Everyone is looking soooo fantastic!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Options
    RONI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    deeeeeeeeeeeep breath in............

005.jpg

030.jpg

72309023.jpg

62109mom021-1-1.jpg
    my smile and my neck (which got me started on this blasted journey to BEGIN with!!)
  • 72lori
    Options
    Woo hoo Jeannie! You rock the short shorts! I still live in walking length ones, just can't go short, thighs need work.

I gotta ask... since your back shot you are notably without a shirt and standing in front of open windows? doors? :laugh: Giving the neighbors a peekie poo?
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Woo hoo Jeannie! You rock the short shorts! I still live in walking length ones, just can't go short, thighs need work.

I gotta ask... since your back shot you are notably without a shirt and standing in front of open windows? doors? :laugh: Giving the neighbors a peekie poo?

:huh: I got a sudden jolt............thinking I was showing boobies in the picture window!!

We have shrubs and cars blocking the view. Believe me NO one can see or I would DIE!!:blushing: :blushing:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Who wears short shorts-- nanananananana-- Jeannie wears short shorts-- nanananananana--

If you dare wear short shorts, nair.jpg for short shorts-- nananananananana.

Too much television viewing as a kid--

:ohwell:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Who wears short shorts-- nanananananana-- Jeannie wears short shorts-- nanananananana--

If you dare wear short shorts, nair.jpg for short shorts-- nananananananana.

Too much television viewing as a kid--

:ohwell:

Marla, plz note I am not kicking my leg like the nair girls.......now that picture is much less pretty:wink:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Jeannie, you still rock the short shorts, I don't care if you are doing leg kicks or not. Glad to know you weren't giving the neighbors a view!

My positives, did some cleaning, went to the gym even though I didn't wanna- killed 600 caloires, bought the dog some presents. It's my B dog's (Boomer) birthday so I've been pampering him today. He already got 2 new toys, a bone and some hunks of my chicken. He has another bone and one more toy to go. Can you tell I love him? It's ok, he loves me back. I'm his favorite!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Jeannie, you still rock the short shorts, I don't care if you are doing leg kicks or not. Glad to know you weren't giving the neighbors a view!

My positives, did some cleaning, went to the gym even though I didn't wanna- killed 600 caloires, bought the dog some presents. It's my B dog's (Boomer) birthday so I've been pampering him today. He already got 2 new toys, a bone and some hunks of my chicken. He has another bone and one more toy to go. Can you tell I love him? It's ok, he loves me back. I'm his favorite!

Spoiled........who's spoiled? (that is my $150 cervical pillow!!)
    001.jpg
  • Marla64
    Options
    Your cervix has its own pillow-- ?

Man-- rich people-- :noway:

:wink:
  • 72lori
    Options
    :laugh: Marla. You crack me up lady.

My pooch doens't sleep in my bed. First off DH would have a heart attack. Secondly, he's very hairy and big and even I don't want all that hair in my bed. I'll let him lay there with me sometimes but he always gets up and leaves. He tried sleeping with me a few years back and he fell out so I guess he said **** with that! He has a huge round big bolster bed on the floor that cost $150! At least your pillow was for you. I'm a crazed doggie lover who knowingly spends that kind of cash on the dog. Shhhh, don't tell hubs.