Black Team Week 11

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Here is my proud for the day so far.
    Image145.jpg

there could be more through out the day it is after all only 9am.

smiley-scared001.gif OK....you can HAVE the last cookie

:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Huh, I showed my DH pix of our black team........know what his response was?

Why are any of these ppl on a weight loss forum?? (well he said here....cuz he knows nuttin bout forums!!)

My positive moment yesterday came when I went to meet with the trainer at 7am:grumble:
    Didnt wannasmiley-angry016.gif but I did.

I was even sick, but did it because I had the appt.

1. Working out in the morning is not that bad, and I kinda enjoyed it
    2. I added a rep each set. She was used to me whining the last time, and I think she was surprised I was so serious this time
    3. I had more energy the entire day....................even with an asthma attack.

Thanks BT for your advice on morning workouts. I have appts at 6 am next week.
    I am sure I will smiley-angry016.gifagain........but I will survive!!

So all the hotties on the dance floor say WOOT WOOT!!smiley-dance006.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    This is 100% positive. Last year on my anniversary:
    ann08-1-1.jpg?t=1248492032

Today for my anniversary:
    IMG_4195.jpg?t=1248491598

Pictures where I see the difference make me happy!

You are just gorgeous my dear. AND DH looks healthier too!! :glasses:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Tag for later..

I do have to comment about a couple of stuff though (go figure)..

Lori - I agree with Jeannie - you look fantastic, and even your husband seems to be getting some of the advantage of your healthier life style.. way to go!!

Renae - I hope you are feeling better, and that your cat comes back soon - keep us posted.. We once lost ours for a week - he came back a little skinny, but was otherwise OK - I think he got locked in someones garage (and they went on vacation)..

Lori (and Dave) - hang in there - I think you look beautiful, and I've not lost enough weight to go through some of the body changes that others describe, but I know what it feels like to not like what you see in the mirror.. take Jeannie's advise and focus on what you do see that you like - your head will catch up soon. <<<hugs>>>

Positive things ( I am a few days behind):

1. last week, I actually rode my horse and was able to do enough to actually give him (as well as me) a workout - thanks to all my back doctors and advice givers...:happy:

2. I recently changed responsibilities in my job and now work with someone who I thought would mostly get in my way.. While on vacation this week, he was covering my projects and actually helped me out of a big jam... Seems like this relationship may work OK afterall.

3. I have been a very good girl - done all my physical therapy exercises, taken the proper "rest" precautions, taken my meds - and now I appear to be mostly pain-free. I still get the occassional twinge when I try to do too much, but if I am careful, I will make a full recovery.

4. (this brings me up to today). I got up and had a really healthy breakfast today, even though we are traveling to my MILs house to close it down. Very emotional time, and would be easy to comfort eat, but need to keep my head (or I will lose whatever gains I have made).

5. (in case I don't get on tomorrow). It is a really bright and sunny day here in upstate NY.

Peace to all - hope your day is lovely (and no, I didn't take a pain pill this morning - this is genuine happy :happy: :laugh: )..

Janie
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Jeannie- I love your muscle! Way to go woman. It is Hawt!

Janie- have a good day, it will be hard, but you can do it. I'm so glad to hear you are back in the saddle. I've thought of you several times. When I went horseback riding and it was jostling me all around I thought of you more than once. I've also thought of you several times this week, DH has an annular tear in his L3 and it flared up this week. I realized how bad back troubles can be! You poor things!

I am proud to say I haven't had any negative thoughts about my body today!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Here is my second proud for the day. I was good and only ate 1 round color.
    DSC06689.jpg
    this is A's birthday cake and the one thing besides her momma that she loves.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,933 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Lori L - Happy Late Anniversary. Our anniversary is today. Thanks for posting the pictures. You look so happy, healthy and beautiful!

Sam - love the bicep picture.

Jeannie - Love the new AVs you've had up lately.

So, Sam, Jeannie's and Lori's photos gave me a thought. We're all being positive, trying to be proud of our bodies. Let's all take a photo of our favorite body part and post it. Bicep, Quad, Abs, Neck, Collarbones, whatever it may be.

My positive so far this a.m. is that I got my truck vacuumed out. It was awful. Just finished 2 slices of double fiber bread with a 1/2 T each of grape jelly and natural pb. Yummy!

Alright, I'm going to go work on those photos. Will post soon!

:heart:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am proud to say that today I let my 11 year old son go to grandpa's house in GA we are in Tn for 2 weeks for summer break and I didnt even cry ( my kids never go anywhere) the last time he went 4 years ago He called me crying everyday and I went and got him early.

As far as exercise today I did my 7.5 miles in under 2 hours and burned 627 calories, I was a bit proud, I have been getting up at 6 and walking from 615 to 815 that way I can get my walk in before my DH and DD get up...lol, If she is awake she will want to go I have figured out I am faster if I dont have her with me..lol

I came home from walking and started cleaning usually monday is my cleaning day but trying to get it done early..

Renea- Hope your cat comes home soon

Sam- Nice guns, fabulous birthday cake you wanna make my daughter in Aug?

Janie- Glad to see you can do some stuff

Lori- Happy Late Anniversary also

Ksproston- Happy anniversary to you also,

Mine is also this coming week on Tuesday July 28th for 8 years.

SO wednesday I am gonna eat eat eat, I am celebrating hitting weight loss goal of 150 pounds plus my 30th birthday and 8 years of wonderful marriage.

I asked my husband the other day" Baby, do you care that I have even lost any weight?" His comment was I loved you just as much before, I am glad you are doing this for you!!!!" Boy, I have it good.

Hope all my black team has a wonderful day, I have to work tomorrow so wont be on til later.
  • ksproston
    Options
    My two favorite body parts right now.

July25040.jpg
    July25038.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sam- Nice guns, fabulous birthday cake you wanna make my daughter in Aug?

SO wednesday I am gonna eat eat eat, I am celebrating hitting weight loss goal of 150 pounds plus my 30th birthday and 8 years of wonderful marriage.

If we were closer I would so make your daughters cake. I love doing it but I'm not great. Getting better.

You have been so strict on your self for so long just be ready for a gain if you do eat like I'm picturing you eating:wink: !
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Wow, I didn't realize how many of us are celebrating anniversaries and/or birthdays in the next few days. My mom's birthday is today and I'll be 29 on Wednesday! So, happy anniversaries and birthdays to us!

Sam- Love the bicep picture!

Lori (leckel)- Look at you; that is an amazing transformation! Looks like your hubs has jumped on the wagon with you; congrats to you both!

Janie- So glad to see you back posting, and even more so that you are feeling better.

Jeannie- WTG on that training session yesterday!

Lori (loreeb)- I can so relate to your mind not catching up to your body. It really does get easier in time...but you do have to practice. I think working your way up to maintenance is a great idea. Never forget that you are beautiful at any weight...Dave and Harley know it, we know it, and deep down you know it too. You just have to remind yourself from time to time.

Kati- Great idea on the pictures...I'll post mine in a few.

My positive so far today is that I didn't beat myself up for having a not so great run this morning. Got out later than I wanted and the humidity got me a little. No matter how fit I get, I am always going to have asthma and allergies...and since I don't take anything for either of them I have to be very careful. So, I walked the last half mile or so and didn't feel guilty. It doesn't hurt that I still finished 3 miles at 35:47 even with the snail's pace and walking!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite body parts...

009.jpg

The other is my arms, but I need to take a new picture.
  • ksproston
    Options
    One of my favorite body parts...

009.jpg

The other is my arms, but I need to take a new picture.

Great picture Shuntae!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Here is my proud for the day so far.
    Image145.jpg

there could be more through out the day it is after all only 9am.

Okay-- so I'm a little slow--

All I saw was flesh and a crease-- lol-- thought it was a buttock at first--
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Presentation1-8.jpg
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Great job black team
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Ok black team I am fixin to turn in for the night

I had a very positive day--

I woke up went for my 7.5 mile walk burned 627 came home ate breakfast, started washing clothes, did dishes, washed all my curtains, washed the dogs bedding vacuumed and cleaned all the dog/cat hair off my sofa and recliner, ( my dad came down for 3 days and he has one german shepard and one mutt, and they shed can we say everywhere????) So I vacuumed once while he was here and the revacuumed today and lets just say my vacuum was full. Redid dished from lunch being made, went grocery shopping dusted cleaned bathroom, swept, did wii active for twenty minutes burned 139 caloires. could hardly walk took the movie back and picked up my baby girls medicine for allergies. I feel so proud of myself, I usually clean on Monday now I wont have to because its already done, unless, my wonderful daughter( 4 yrs old) messes it up while I am at work tomorrow. But of she does I will have to hurt my wonderful husband.... HE tends to let her do what she wants as long as she is leaving him alone....We will seeee...

Hope everyone has a great day and will be on tomorrow after 3-4 central time, depending when they decide to let me off work..
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Lori L - Happy Late Anniversary. Our anniversary is today. Thanks for posting the pictures. You look so happy, healthy and beautiful!

Sam - love the bicep picture.

Jeannie - Love the new AVs you've had up lately.

So, Sam, Jeannie's and Lori's photos gave me a thought. We're all being positive, trying to be proud of our bodies. Let's all take a photo of our favorite body part and post it. Bicep, Quad, Abs, Neck, Collarbones, whatever it may be.

My positive so far this a.m. is that I got my truck vacuumed out. It was awful. Just finished 2 slices of double fiber bread with a 1/2 T each of grape jelly and natural pb. Yummy!

Alright, I'm going to go work on those photos. Will post soon!

:heart:

Cool idea!! I was taking my monthly before and after and after and after shots...........cuz I keep changing my goals:laugh:

I was thinking about what I said to Lori..and said dang girl....you got some good muscle in that arm!! So I wore a sleeveless shirt all day!! In BLACK!!! To honor my wonderful friends on this team.

You are all such wonderful, couragous and giving people that I feel honored to be associated with each and every one of you.

I wish I could have an MFP party!
    [img]http://planetsmilies.net][/img]party-smiley-551.gif
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hey Black Team!! Just wanted to stop in and say hi:happy:

Went to lunch with my youngest today, had a lovely time. Its been a weekly thing for us for the past 5 mos and seeing as he is 14, I consider myself a pretty lucky mom:laugh:

Have a lovely weekend guys!!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    My two favorite body parts right now.

July25040.jpg
    July25038.jpg

00020118.gif