Black Team Week 11

Options

Replies

• annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Morning team!

The scale finally moved for me!!! I'm down 1.5 lbs this week. Yay for me!

Went to a meeting last night and it's official...I am the new coordinator for a fun run during our little town's Folk Festival next year. I'm really excited about it...yet a little scared since I have never done something like this.

Oh my, what in the h*ll did I get myself into????

Congrats Lynnie!!! That's good news!

Take care all!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    My positives so far for the day are: I have a job interview today. Not sure I want it, not sure if the money is worth the drive but unemployment is gonna run out sooner then later and I HAVE to be bringing in some kind of money. The drive is 40 minutes and if it pays less then 8 dollars an hour it's not worth it. I will be working to pay for gas.

My other positive is that I lost 2.6 pounds this week to bring me under 170. It's 169 to be exact. I have 8 days to lose as much as I can. My mom said to me last night " it might be possible to be at 160 before you leave for NY" I told her "there is no way to lose 10 pounds in 10 days" she said it is I said yeah if I don't eat for the rest of the week and I exercise all day long and then I don't eat those calories either and she just laughed and said yeah your right!! hahahaha

will be back later to let everyone know how it went!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,934 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team,

Tamara - You look so beautiful and healthy.

Lynnie - Congratulations. Babies are such blessings!

Beth - Love the new AV. You can really see your loss in your face.

Annaliza - Have fun coordinating the race. Should be a blast!

Sam - Good luck with your interview.

Renae - Have fun at Chuck E. Cheese. I just tore out coupons. Wish you were closer I'd give them to you.

DH's b-day is Friday too. Lots of reasons to celebrate lately.

:flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good morning black team

I went for a 5 mile run wasent feeling all that up to it today, Aunt flo (sorry TMI guys) came to visit, it was raining outside, but i muscled up enough energy to get putther and do at least 5 miles, I ran most of it which is great, would be even better if my studip watch would not flake out on me, It seems when I get my heart rate above a certain area it wants to quit on me, I am getting a new one today.

Gotta go get my baby girl from the sitter and pick up my friends baby she watched mine last night I am watching hers tonight. She gets the better end of the deal, mine sleeps all night. hers is just 5 weeks old. Then off to walmart to go shopping fun fun fun.

Then maybe go walking a little bit maybe not we will see how the kiddos are acting.

I miss my boy he is in Ga for another week and a half he has onlybeen gone since friday, humm am I gonna make it???? We will see!!!! The real question is HE gonna make it???We will see !!!

Have a great day everyone. Tamara
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    My lunch was so purdy I had to take a picture:
    IMG_4291.jpg?t=1248890919

Of course as I'm drooling, ready to dig into my salad and devour my smoothie, my step son emerges from his bedroom cave and says, "You can't be serious, you are really going to eat that?" Then he told me it stunk- from across the room. Stunk? Lettuce, boy, the smell! Oh wait, maybe the feta cheese? Potent stuff. It must have been the sunflower seeds, we all know how bad they reek. Kids! The only thing possibly emitting a smell was the strawberries and last I checked, he liked them.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    interview went and I think I am going to have to tell them that I am not interested. Yes, I would love to work there I think it would be a blast but to drive 30 minutes for a part time job and only make 7.50 I would be losing money. :noway: So the quest continues.
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey Black team! Hope everyone is doing well! :smile: Just wanted to mark the thread so I can find you again! I'll be on more in the morning. Lots to do tonight. Gonna go hit some softballs after Bible study tonight! Woo Hoo!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,934 Member
    Options
    interview went and I think I am going to have to tell them that I am not interested. Yes, I would love to work there I think it would be a blast but to drive 30 minutes for a part time job and only make 7.50 I would be losing money. :noway: So the quest continues.

Hi Sam,

Sorry that the pay isn't going to be worth the drive. And, daycare too, if you have to pay for that.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Sorry the job wasn't what you were hoping for Sam. Jobs stink!
  • 72lori
    Options
    :laugh: Just remembered. More than once today at the gym I said to myself- LAST CHANCE WORKOUT BABY! :laugh: Then I realized it was Wednesday!

I even weighed in this AM. Lack of oxygen to the brain, I'm pleading it.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Of course as I'm drooling, ready to dig into my salad and devour my smoothie, my step son emerges from his bedroom cave and says, "You can't be serious, you are really going to eat that?" Then he told me it stunk- from across the room. Stunk? Lettuce, boy, the smell! Oh wait, maybe the feta cheese? Potent stuff. It must have been the sunflower seeds, we all know how bad they reek. Kids! The only thing possibly emitting a smell was the strawberries and last I checked, he liked them.

would you adopt me?

Please?
  • 72lori
    Options

would you adopt me?

Please?

Just you? I have enough kids, no offense. :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options

would you adopt me?

Please?

Deal-- when's supper?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sorry the job wasn't what you were hoping for Sam. Jobs stink!

the job was what I was hoping for but it's 30 to 35 minutes away and I would end up spending more in gas then I would make. I just wish I was closer. I would jump on that job. The dscount on pictures would be enough for me.
  • 72lori
    Options

would you adopt me?

Please?

Deal-- when's supper?

Well.... we just got home from Olive Garden......

Actually I'm proud of myself, planned my eating around going, planned ahead what I was going to eat. I would have liked fettucine alfredo, but got grilled chicken, veges and broccoli instead. Had one breadstick and salad, but with the lower cal dressing on the side and hardly used any of it. I did eat my Andies candy at the end- would have liked to see somebody try and take it from me.

I had the calories and I killed almost 1100 at the gym. Yay me.
  • Marla64
    Options

would you adopt me?

Please?

Deal-- when's supper?

Well.... we just got home from Olive Garden......

Actually I'm proud of myself, planned my eating around going, planned ahead what I was going to eat. I would have liked fettucine alfredo, but got grilled chicken, veges and broccoli instead. Had one breadstick and salad, but with the lower cal dressing on the side and hardly used any of it. I did eat my Andies candy at the end- would have liked to see somebody try and take it from me.

I had the calories and I killed almost 1100 at the gym. Yay me.

I got no problem with Olive Garden--

I'll have my attorney draw up the papers--
  • 72lori
    Options
    Marla- I'd give you a few days of laying in our pool, soaking up the Florida sun and you'd be missing all those babies! Plus, it's hot here. Really, really hot and humid. Imagine how your legs would feel when you tried to run. I'm a running sissy. I do it in the gym.

Hang on, leave me guess... you'll take a gym membership too?
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey there Black Team!

Had a great day today...enjoyed my birthday cookie at work, and left the rest there so we don't eat them. :laugh: Went to the gym and did 25 minutes on the treadclimber (at least that's what I think it is) to earn some extra calories. Looking forward to my run tomorrow morning in anticipation of the birthday dinner. I know, I know...cheesecake isn't healthy...but I am going to savor a slice (or half of one if BF will share something I like) . Considering how much I like it, I think limiting it to once or twice a year is beyond reasonable.

Hope you all have a great night! :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Positive for today is that my work week is officially over! Yay!

Kati-Thank you bunches but luckily a lady at work gave me some too so that is a major plus! Chuck E Cheese is kind of high!

Sam-Congrats on the weight loss!! And sorry to hear about the job not working out for ya.

Annaliza-Congrats on your weight loss also!

Lori-Very pretty lunch but I have never had strawberries on lettuce either.

I also lost a little bit! Woohoo!!! Am loving the scale the past couple of weeks!
    I hope everyone else is having a great week!! Have a great night all!!

TAE TAE-HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Marla- I'd give you a few days of laying in our pool, soaking up the Florida sun and you'd be missing all those babies! Plus, it's hot here. Really, really hot and humid. Imagine how your legs would feel when you tried to run. I'm a running sissy. I do it in the gym.

Hang on, leave me guess... you'll take a gym membership too?

Yes, please-- thanks, Mom.