Ladies....shave above the knee or not?

Options

Replies

• Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    About the lasering...what if you want the hair back one day?

I'm worried when I get super old that so will everything else down there lol. I'll want to hide it with some hair at that point.

If it doesn't you can always vajazille it.

LOL no way I'm gonna vajazalle my old vag

You can buy a vajay toupee.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Um yes I shave above my knee
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    i always shave my entire leg..even tho it seems rather pointless since a guy hasnt touched my leg in quite awhile lol..single life sux!

HA! It sure does, but I keep shaving hoping for the best. LOL
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I shave basically everything below the neck.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Unless I'm running incredibly short on time, all the way every day.

I will add however, that never in my life has not shaving completely ever stopped me from getting nookie. So all is well in the world. lol
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I don't shave my thighs, you can't see the hair or feel it for that matter. I did it a couple of times, but... when it grows back its suuuper uncomfortable!
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i generally shave to just above the knee. i have blonde hair on thighs. i shave my thighs when i see it starting to catch in the sun. lol
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy, if I'm wearing capri pants I'll just shave below the knee. If I'm wearing a skirt I'll do all but generally below the knee is the way I go...
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    I just use nair from slightly above my knees down. I don't really have much hair on my legs above my knees and it is very fine and light and honestly, you don't see it. Wish the bottom of my legs were the same.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options

I'm worried when I get super old that so will everything else down there lol. I'll want to hide it with some hair at that point.

It's pretty permanent. But if you think about it, as you age your hair generally gets thinner and finer anyway. When's the last time you saw an old lady with hairy legs (or arms). So even if you don't laser now you're likely to be hairless when you're really old anyway. Might as well get hairless now and enjoy it.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

It's pretty permanent. But if you think about it, as you age your hair generally gets thinner and finer anyway. When's the last time you saw an old lady with hairy legs (or arms). So even if you don't laser now you're likely to be hairless when you're really old anyway. Might as well get hairless now and enjoy it.

I'd imagine that old ladies still have pubic hair, don't they?
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    dark, thick hair here...shave it all or its uncomfortable! haha
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Unless you want to look like a gorilla from the knee up...shave that *kitten*. :happy:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I only shave one leg. The other one can suck it.
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
  • Lushaholic
    Lushaholic Posts: 62
    Options
    All I get for body hair is pretty much what I would call peach fuzz its so fine and blond that its barely noticeable but that does not stop me from waxing it ALL, I hate body hair...:(
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I have very blonde short hair on my legs...so, I only shave to the top of my knee.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I usually shave the top half of my leg half as often as the bottom. The hair up there is just softer and less noticeable. But yes I do shave it. My mom always told me not to when I first started shaving but I did anyway.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Always ;)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Normally I don't shave above the knee, because I'm lazy...Actually my legs really need shaved right now...Oops. The hair on my legs is super light & very fine, so it's really not that noticeable.