Ladies....shave above the knee or not?

Options

Replies

• 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    LOL! OMG, I will shave only what is necessary, I am so lazy when it comes to my legs LOL If I am wearing 3/4 length pants...... I will shave a quarter. Terrible to confess LOL
    Hahaha
    <- Also lazy, but knee length usually.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    YES!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    ive been with my partner 16yrs married 9yrs this year and i still shave everything from neck down....

for me it just feels alot cleaner and i feel better in myself, its not just to please my husband (even tho he doesnt complain :wink: )

But i also have VERY dark hair so if i dont shave at least every second day you can see and feel the difference...
    this! and 25 years of marrige ....... you are doing it for yourself too.....
  • marlee123
    marlee123 Posts: 19
    Options
    my question is if guys dont have to shave their legs, why is it so gross when girls don't?
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    ...I hate shaving and don't unless I feel like wearing shorts. I do shave above the knee when I do that, but not the whole thigh. Winter time? No, I don't shave, period. I really don't care and neither does my husband.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    my question is if guys dont have to shave their legs, why is it so gross when girls don't?

If my girl wants me to...I have to. So where's the issue for you?

For myself though...if I wanted hairy, I'd start dating men.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Shave it all, including arms. i hate body hair, and I have dark hair so it is noticable when I dont shave for a few days. In winter though, my leg hair can suck it, it keeps me warmer, but means I only shave once a week, instead of twice. Otherwise the bf starts whining about how gross and carpety my legs are :grumble:
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    I don't grow hair above my knees...(I am not kidding)
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

I had guys shave or wax when I asked them to. Did you try asking your guy to manscape?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I had guys shave or wax when I asked them to. Did you try asking your guy to manscape?

^^^^^^

I'd shave for Pikachu.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I only shave the entire leg when I know I'm getting laid that day, OR wearing shorts to the gym LOL
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Lmao I got a little confused after reading the comments and I still am a bit confused --

If you're talking about between your legs -- please do...bushes are nasty and love to hang out with bacteria. No one loves dirty genitals.

If you're talkin about the thigh part of your legs -- please DON'T lol. My mom always told me not to...but since I'm such a rebellious child I did it and now I have these dark spots (where the hair grows) and it looks unattractive in my opinion. No take backs though so I'm scarred for life. It is what it is and I haven't shaved my thighs since (btw I barely have any hair on my thighs - Idk why i did that smh)
  • helloimdominique
    Options
    If you aren't willing to at least shave your entire leg(s), I wonder what else you're not willing to groom? Hmm. :/

My fiancee have been living together for 2 years, and I shave every damn day and get waxed on the regular. I couldn't see it any other way. But to each their own, I suppose.

14335018.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I only shave the entire leg when I know I'm getting laid that day, OR wearing shorts to the gym LOL

So you have calendar scheduled sex that means?
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    all the way up..up up up
    i shave it all!
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Oh hell no lol
    Who has the time? I'm 5'10"...that's alotta leg!!!!
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Regularly below the knee, but since 1) I rarely wear anything above the knee outside of my house and 2) I'm not currently seeing anyone, I don't bother above the knee...this is also a time issue, though: I'm 5'10" and most of that is leg: I really don't have the time.
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Oh hell no lol
    Who has the time? I'm 5'10"...that's alotta leg!!!!

:tongue: Great minds!
  • arojas1227
    arojas1227 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I do... but I did get a staph infection from cutting myself on my upper thigh that kept coming back for a while and my dr. suggested not shaving above the knee.
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Everything shaved/trimmed as needed, every other day. Never know when you're gonna land yourself a hot date or a trip to the ER. :embarassed: