Bored...ask me anything.

Options

Replies

• mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Nah sorry hun! nice pics but not natural in one year call me crazy but lived with it long enough to know!

But you look great! well done you!!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    What in the world would make you think we are interested in what you have to say?

U mad?
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Best answer ever.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    How bad do you want it?

Profile stalker much?

Yeah...I thought maybe you'd be interesting...but no.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    can you Integrate: 1/(a^2-x^2) giving the answer in terms of a and x ?

If ((1+x)/(1-3x))^1/2= A+Bx+Cx^2.... can you give A, B and C and state when these values are valid ?
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    m female 5ft 2 aged 42 have lost 27lbs in 16 weeks I do 6 zumba sessions a week and walk my weightloss is slow I have upped my calories from 1250 to 1785 = -20% of my TDEE but its not changed my weight loss 5 weeks in
    Any ideas how to find the right amount of calories to lose weight?
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    How bad do you want it?

Profile stalker much?

I hope I can change your mind.

Because I can imagine myself walking in the sunset, holding hands and smiling. Hearing the crash of
    the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while
    the moon rises high into the sky. The whole world is asleep, but I am the only one living a
    dream. The graceful peace, settling into my heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what
    it should feel like. This is how you're supposed to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we
    lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the stars become brighter and multiply. Soon
    enough, the dark sky is brightened by each star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand
    and lie in a moment of silence when all we can hear in the background is the calm waves alining upon the shore and the light night breeze. We make a wish and lie together in a few more moments, appreciating eachother for everything we are. We then both open our eyes to the diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as we then both turn to eachother, lying on our sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are looking into mine. I look at every inch of your body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted. You care for me like no one else has. I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, everything you've spent on me, everything you've said to me and everything you've felt for me. You are the only one I want. I am in love with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away in the eternity of time. You are different. You give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived visions of places I've never been or never knew existed, walking beside you in every one. It may be simple to state how I feel about you and say I love you a thousand times, but it is all too complex to fully give you the understanding of the meaning of the immense amount of love and appreciation I have for you. I tell you you're the one. You're everything anyone could ever ask for. I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you. I then pause and look into your eyes. You don't say anything. You can see the moon reflecting onto the calm ocean. A warm chilling feeling flows throughout my body as I watch you begin to slowly close your eyes and bring your body closer to me. Your face inching towards mine. As I close my eyes, I take one
    deep breath, tasting the chilled ocean air. I slowly bring myself closer to you, as you put
    your arms around me. I can feel your body heat and your soft hands touching my body. Our lips then touch. We kiss. Passionate, gentle, everlasting. This one kiss expresses all my
    thoughts, feelings, emotions and every little detail of every little existing idea, dream, form
    of all the words and feelings that I've developed for you. That moment, it was all unveiled. We lied there for minutes, sharing this dream we both created together. As we slowly move our faces away, I lay my head upon your shoulder and your arms around my body. The night had never seemed so bright and beautiful up until this day. It's like the world turned and
    everything completely changed. Everything was clear and I can actually breathe and feel each
    beat of my heart pound against my chest, as the blood slowly flows through my body. I can feel, hear, touch, taste, see, smell and understand everything, in what now feels like what is
    heaven. Lifelessly floating on a cloud, feeling fully alive. The feeling of being so unrealistically
    content and that a perfect life and person can exist is far beyond anything I could have ever
    perceived. You are my savior and meaning for existance. I thank you for everything you will do and being there, always. We lie, staring into the sky feeling the air get colder as the night
    becomes later. It doesn't bother me though. My body is filled with a warming sense of
    completion. Everything I'd dreamed of having is fulfilled, finally. I close my eyes and daydream once again of having and sharing this same exact moment with you. Soon enough the stars slowly fade away as the sky becomes lighter and the light of the sun pierces through the sky, slowly rising as time repeats itself once again. But this time is new. The feeling of being reborn into a life that you feel you've lived every single day. It feels so right. Life is beautiful with you. I appreciate things much more thoroughly. I love you. I always will.
  • knl124
    knl124 Posts: 44
    Options
    Are you secretly ugly?
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

If ((1+x)/(1-3x))^1/2= A+Bx+Cx^2.... can you give A, B and C and state when these values are valid ?

bacon bacon and more bacon.
  • mermx
    Options
    Japan times???
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

bacon bacon and more bacon.

Close but when are these values of bacon valid?
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    How bad do you want it?

Profile stalker much?

Have you ever been published?

Because I can imagine myself walking in the sunset, holding hands and smiling. Hearing the crash of
    the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while
    the moon rises high into the sky. The whole world is asleep, but I am the only one living a
    dream. The graceful peace, settling into my heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what
    it should feel like. This is how you're supposed to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we
    lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the stars become brighter and multiply. Soon
    enough, the dark sky is brightened by each star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand
    and lie in a moment of silence when all we can hear in the background is the calm waves alining upon the shore and the light night breeze. We make a wish and lie together in a few more moments, appreciating eachother for everything we are. We then both open our eyes to the diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as we then both turn to eachother, lying on our sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are looking into mine. I look at every inch of your body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted. You care for me like no one else has. I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, everything you've spent on me, everything you've said to me and everything you've felt for me. You are the only one I want. I am in love with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away in the eternity of time. You are different. You give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived visions of places I've never been or never knew existed, walking beside you in every one. It may be simple to state how I feel about you and say I love you a thousand times, but it is all too complex to fully give you the understanding of the meaning of the immense amount of love and appreciation I have for you. I tell you you're the one. You're everything anyone could ever ask for. I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you. I then pause and look into your eyes. You don't say anything. You can see the moon reflecting onto the calm ocean. A warm chilling feeling flows throughout my body as I watch you begin to slowly close your eyes and bring your body closer to me. Your face inching towards mine. As I close my eyes, I take one
    deep breath, tasting the chilled ocean air. I slowly bring myself closer to you, as you put
    your arms around me. I can feel your body heat and your soft hands touching my body. Our lips then touch. We kiss. Passionate, gentle, everlasting. This one kiss expresses all my
    thoughts, feelings, emotions and every little detail of every little existing idea, dream, form
    of all the words and feelings that I've developed for you. That moment, it was all unveiled. We lied there for minutes, sharing this dream we both created together. As we slowly move our faces away, I lay my head upon your shoulder and your arms around my body. The night had never seemed so bright and beautiful up until this day. It's like the world turned and
    everything completely changed. Everything was clear and I can actually breathe and feel each
    beat of my heart pound against my chest, as the blood slowly flows through my body. I can feel, hear, touch, taste, see, smell and understand everything, in what now feels like what is
    heaven. Lifelessly floating on a cloud, feeling fully alive. The feeling of being so unrealistically
    content and that a perfect life and person can exist is far beyond anything I could have ever
    perceived. You are my savior and meaning for existance. I thank you for everything you will do and being there, always. We lie, staring into the sky feeling the air get colder as the night
    becomes later. It doesn't bother me though. My body is filled with a warming sense of
    completion. Everything I'd dreamed of having is fulfilled, finally. I close my eyes and daydream once again of having and sharing this same exact moment with you. Soon enough the stars slowly fade away as the sky becomes lighter and the light of the sun pierces through the sky, slowly rising as time repeats itself once again. But this time is new. The feeling of being reborn into a life that you feel you've lived every single day. It feels so right. Life is beautiful with you. I appreciate things much more thoroughly. I love you. I always will.
  • sandylion
    Options
    I've been trying to figure this out for like 10 minutes and its making my head hurt...
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

Your question isn't fair. Integrate with respect to what variable, a or x?
  • Lukazetta
    Options
    m female 5ft 2 aged 42 have lost 27lbs in 16 weeks I do 6 zumba sessions a week and walk my weightloss is slow I have upped my calories from 1250 to 1785 = -20% of my TDEE but its not changed my weight loss 5 weeks in

Recalculate your TDEE maybe?
    How are you feeeling btw? If you're tired/non energetic with the 1785 calories, may need to even go up to around 1900 cals.
    Also, even tho you're not losing weight - are you still cutting body fat, (your waist getting smaller)?
  • sandylion
    Options
    I've been trying to figure this out for like 10 minutes and its making my head hurt...

It didn't show the quote I put in there.... the money thing, I mean.
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options

Recalculate your TDEE maybe?
    How are you feeeling btw? If you're tired/non energetic with the 1785 calories, may need to even go up to around 1900 cals.
    Also, even tho you're not losing weight - are you still cutting body fat, (your waist getting smaller)?

Feel much better than I did not tired or hungry my waist ive lost 6 inches in 16 weeks?
    If I go up to 1900 will I gain
  • Lukazetta
    Options

you just have to divide by zero and you get the answer
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    How bad do you want it?

Profile stalker much?

tumblr_m28eokhWGa1r4tdg9o1_500.gif
  • mermx
    Options
    Am going to give up now with this answer and not a question!?

You have certainly not go to where you are in 1 year without the use of `roids` even given you `explantion` of body fat percentages.

You can google u Adam Waters on the japan times.

You did that in 2007 it is now 2012 and you have used `roids`. even if you say you haven`t on this forum!

It is unfair to try to ask people to have you ask question to improve their lives.

Only you know the answer to your question of `GO`