Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I am a WoW player. I don't play nearly as much as I use too, but I still enjoy getting on the game. I've also tried SWTOR, didn't last long on that one.
  • 10goal13
    10goal13 Posts: 54
    Options
    I used to play Runescape a lot in the past 2-5 years, i also play sims now and again, i love the Fallout series and Mass effect, and also Oblivion and Skyrim. Love Resident Evil and also the whole Dragon Age series, I mostly play on Xbox360. Love RPGS like Final Fantasy too :bigsmile:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Almost exclusively Madden series on xbox360 and call of duty. But my real love are classic arcade games, played via MAME emulator on a PC, or pinball :-)
  • sabriel
    sabriel Posts: 46
    Options
    I play 360 mainly. Love Skyrim, Oblivion, Halo, Fable, Final Fantasy games.
    Also Minecraft on PC.
  • blackjax007
    blackjax007 Posts: 52
    Options
    Wow! This post truly exceeded my expectations. I'm in the process of sending out friend requests. I really enjoy reading all the stories about what you are playing now, or what you've played in the past. Good stuff! Keep it coming!!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I am SO into WoW. All since Cataclysm I'd been a hard core raider...and it showed. I had to put the mouse down, and focus on being me, and going OUTSIDE. This weight didn't come on because of WoW, but it sure didn't help!!

I do still miss it, but I love pulling on skinny pants :)
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    I am old school, I play Quake3 with my buddies :-)

I also used to be major, major addicted to Final Fantasy Online. Tried WoW but it never really did it for me.
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I had been playing Everquest 2 for the past year but I'm giving it up for my health. I never could get into WoW and I'm staying far far away from Diablo 3 lol
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I play WoW...Quit for a while because Cata blows, but Im back at it again for the time being. Def quitting when MoP hits though...Ick.
  • Tickateeboo
    Tickateeboo Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hubs and I are on a mission to do the original Guild Wars from start to finish together with 2 characters playing alongside. It's fun and seems a lot easier than it used to be!
  • Scott_P
    Scott_P Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am currently playing diablo 3. On hiatus from wow until the expansion hits, or until I get a beta invite. I have been playing games since I was little, although not as much since I took up running. Feel free to add me fellow gamers!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Lol well I'm by no means a hardcore gamer, but I have played some games using friends' consoles...such as The Legend of Zelda games, Assassin's Creed, Donkey Kong/Mario on my Gameboy Advance, a lot of other Mario games, a teeny bit of Portal 2 and other games I forget at the moment...I want to get more into them as I plan to possibly go into graphic designing/art in general, and knowing about a variety of games would be awesome ^^
  • psychofantasy
    Options
    I was never a WoW fan, but I've spent ungodly amounts of time in Skyrim, Star Trek Online, Oblivion, Sims 3 (so addicting), American McGee's Alice:Madness Returns, and Batman: Arkham Asylum/City.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Welcome, fellow gamer! Tee hee

Definitely check out the gamers group on the first page, and there's also a Geek group :wink: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3583-the-geek-squid

LotRO addict here (been playing about 3.5 years :laugh: my ticker is actually from a screenshot of the game ) and also in the closed beta for The Secret World, which I'm loving. Have gotten a couple of my LotRO friends excited about it, hehe

I'm one who has dropped weight since I started raiding...
  • emeralz
    emeralz Posts: 14
    Options
    Everquest 2 for 6 years (Met my now husband on there..lol) , SWTOR, Sims, Diablo, Fall Out, the list goes on and on. Had to walk slowly away from the computer so I could find me.. Hoping to learn to balance health/life/fun again so I am able to play again!
  • the_albino_1
    the_albino_1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I did spend a few years playing WoW. (loved my mage gnome) Not currently playingWoW because I just can't accept the Mists of Pandaria yet... it just seems much. (Says the woman who just said she loved her mage gnome...)

Lately I play Minecraft, TF2, Sims2, Sims3, and Runescape.
  • Kay2405
    Kay2405 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hey :)

Both my partner and I are gamers. Well, not so much any more since we've had our little girl and both work full time jobs, but we've had our fair share of gaming/LAN parties :D

Favourite games: World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, Diablo 2, Starcraft, Red Alert, Halo (all of them lol) and most recently Skyrim and Diablo 3.

Anyways, nice to see some fellow gamers on here :D
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Everquest 2 for 6 years (Met my now husband on there..lol) , SWTOR, Sims, Diablo, Fall Out, the list goes on and on. Had to walk slowly away from the computer so I could find me.. Hoping to learn to balance health/life/fun again so I am able to play again!

What server are/were you on for EQ2?
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    Married to a gamer! Feel free to friend me!
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    You just described my last 5 years lol. To make matters worse I had an office job that allowed me to sit all day AND play WoW at work. I'd order up fast food for lunch, play WoW at work, pick up some fast food on the way home and play WoW some more. I still play occasionally but I've cut it down to the bare minimums...(raid nights...and even those are dwindling down to nothing). I still love my games though. I've been stuck on Skyrim as of late. Love that game. Anyway feel free to add me as a friend. Together we can get to "the next level" lol.

OMG, I would be so involved with WoW that I would not be able to work at all if they had it where I worked (I'm diasabled)