Replies

• Nomad1s
    Nomad1s Posts: 2
    Options
    Anyone like Mutants and masterminds?
  • Christi_Kitty
    Options
    Also, I don't believe all these girls because girls don't play wow! :laugh:

hahaha My hubby's online buddies used to tell him all the time they were jealous b/c I didn't nag him about playing computer games all the time (I was playing at the computer next to him). Awesome ladies like us DO exist. :tongue:

This is so funny to me. In our hardcore 25m raid group, we had 7 girls..in my last 10m raid group (less hardcore), 4 of us were female.

I do, however, hear from Trade Chat that girls don't play wow; therefore I'm a fictional creature. I pick UNICORN :P

I get this so much too! I was a guild master, one of the top on my server, and when we'd pull in a few pugs into vent, they'd freak out that I was female, and willing to rip their butts apart. It's how I met my boyfriend, he's actually Australian! I've flown out to see him (from Michigan) plan to move there soon :)
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    Meeeeee! :)
  • leeshamonster
    Options
    Yes! I have an xbox360 and play a lot of kid games. All of the Legos, skylanders, the sims 3, and I love the kinect dancing games. If anyone wants to add me, go for it! I only have 11 friends, haha.
    Username: dropdeadfishie
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    gamer here also, shoot me an add if you'd like :)
  • yo_sushi
    yo_sushi Posts: 77
    Options
    Feel free to add me, currently playing through Diablo 3, still playing a bit of WoW.

Anyone else here play payday: the heist? It's my go to fps.
  • Soadrokr
    Soadrokr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i used to play everquest and now ive played wow for almost 6 years and now diablo III , feel free to add me :)
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Horray for all the gamers, WoW, Diablo 3 and SWTOR here!!
  • devguy
    devguy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Played WoW since classic and still do.

I have Diablo III but havnt played it much yet.
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking I should make a thread shouting out to gamers and there is already one ^^

I haven't played WoW, but I played another MMORPG for several years. It had a pretty small community, which I likes because everyone knew each other even outside of their guild. I still keep in tough with my guild and even met my soulmate through it.

Lately, I'm more into console games. You can tell from my ticker that I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan. I also like Assassin's Creed, Professor Layton games, anything by Nintendo, and JRGs. Next week I will be at E3 reporting for a game site I do Japanese-English translations for. I'm really excited!

Feel free to add me.
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I play counter-strike occasionally, but I'm always on steam if you need a new buddy. feel free to add me
  • Package02
    Package02 Posts: 97
    Options
    I have Diablo III but havnt played it much yet.

No one has, the servers are constantly down lol
  • Tringlez
    Tringlez Posts: 9
    Options
    I too am a gamer, I actually struggled with addiction in middle school. My grades were poor and I gained 60 pounds in a year. Now, I still game a lot but considerably less and I workout everyday and eat better. I would like to get some gamer friends. (:
  • blackjax007
    Options
    What a great support group you guys are. Gamers FTW!
  • Strangeway
    Options
    Definite gamer here, ever since I got a 16k TRS-80 and loaded up Moonlander on my cassette drive (dating myself, I know). Somewhat more sophisticated these days, primarily playing SWTOR, Diablo 3 and the occasional 360 game. Not hardcore anymore though... just one hobby amongst many! So other gamers out there, feel free to add me!

And if you're a musician, add me as well! :)
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My wife and I play Guild Wars
  • tlamarch
    tlamarch Posts: 105
    Options
    Love to Game, in small doses
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    Girl Gamer!!!! Yes, we (girls) do play WoW!

A classic WoW player & still playing, although it isn't as often as I used to.

I haz bootay. I haz killed many whelps too & iz very good at it. I could use more gamer friends who get my WoW & other games jokes. :tongue:
  • DJStewie
    DJStewie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Played EQ for about 10 years and have recently taken a break. I still love that game but life is busy and priorities have changed. I play xbox sometimes with the kids and CIV5 lately on the PC.
  • Thurrin
    Thurrin Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey OP! and hey everyone else!

As everyone else here I'm a gamer too in London, UK.
    I have a PS3 and play some PC games, mainly mmorpg's.
    My PS3 has just gone crazy so I need to buy a new one which sucks
    as this will be my 5th PS3 (3 of which just broke down on me).

Anyways add me and we can reach our goals together as well as talk about games! ^^