Replies

• fluffyfeathers
    fluffyfeathers Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    HELLO LOOK WHO MY HOMEBOY IS
  • dasboogs
    dasboogs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL!!! I'm so ready. I'm part of the Zombie Apocalypse Response Team. Got lots of guns and ammo and know how to use them all lololol. My zombie strategy is to take them out from afar so they don't become a close quarter threat. (read: zombie sniper.)
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm a great SLAPPER and I will slap the shyt out of each and every one of you for believing in zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had me rollin!:laugh:
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I should mention that I have a 45 year old bottle of rum, loads of wine and regular rum and some whiskey.

And I will be teaming up with you. I'm great at cooking and making almost anything from scratch. I am very resourceful and can stretch just about anything for as long as I need too.
  • fluffyfeathers
    fluffyfeathers Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OH YEA AND I GOT SOME WEIGHT TO LOSE SO I CAN SURVIVE WITH WEIGHT LOSS FROM LACK OF FOOD:laugh:
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Everyone has really been talking about this on FB, whats this about!?
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL!!! I'm so ready. I'm part of the Zombie Apocalypse Response Team. Got lots of guns and ammo and know how to use them all lololol. My zombie strategy is to take them out from afar so they don't become a close quarter threat. (read: zombie sniper.)

ZART?

No, ZART is a bunch of sissymary's. Join ZORT.
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    All team members need that tactical patch and this decal. Now we need a rendezvous point, code names and some short-wave radios and we're in business.

Every home should have this course...

IMG_1017-1.jpg

Because of the recent Zombie lawsuits in California, who accuse ZORT of abusing their basic non-human rights and misidentifying corporate types and politicians as the life-impaired, the courts have set the following guidelines on what to look for to identify the life-impaired,

1. Disheveled Appearance
    2. Unresponsive to communication
    3. Pale, often clammy or decomposing skin
    4. No concept of personal boundaries
    5. Motivation to eat the brains of the living

If you witness life-impaired activity, notify the Zombie Outbreak Response Team right away.

Guns make too much noise...

I prefer

492103725_tp.jpg

or
    double-agent-sword.jpg

or
    PSESidewinderXPPackage.jpg
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    I have my swords, ninja stars and darts, and daggers ready. Sign me up.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I'm a great SLAPPER and I will slap the shyt out of each and every one of you for believing in zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice.

If you were female, I'd be willing to pay upwards of $50 an hour for that kinda action.
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    i prefer to just beat them to a pulp with my fists....
  • waterrabbit1104
    waterrabbit1104 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Aww this one is a no brainer, 25 years military experience, small arms expert, military instructor for shoot, move, communicate, taser, baton, pepper spray. I am fit and take no *kitten*!

I want to roll with this guy!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    All team members need that tactical patch and this decal. Now we need a rendezvous point, code names and some short-wave radios and we're in business.

IMG_1017-1.jpg

Because of the recent Zombie lawsuits in California, who accuse ZORT of abusing their basic non-human rights and misidentifying corporate types and politicians as the life-impaired, the courts have set the following guidelines on what to look for to identify the life-impaired,

1. Disheveled Appearance

If you witness life-impaired activity, notify the Zombie Outbreak Response Team right away.

I prefer

492103725_tp.jpg

or
    double-agent-sword.jpg

or

Ditch the crossbow, and stick with the swords/ machetes/ katanas!

How come you never see them throwing molotov cocktails into groups of zombies in the movies?
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

IMG_1017-1.jpg

1. Disheveled Appearance

I prefer

492103725_tp.jpg

or
    double-agent-sword.jpg

or

How come you never see them throwing molotov cocktails into groups of zombies in the movies?

Because the only thing worse than the undead hordes trying to eat your brain is undead hoards trying to eat your brains WHILE ON FIRE!
  • couponfun
    Options

IMG_1017-1.jpg

1. Disheveled Appearance

I prefer

492103725_tp.jpg

or
    double-agent-sword.jpg

or

Crossbow gives you distance!! And I like the Molotov idea, but zombies would be impervious to the pain and could still chase you down while they burn. Arrow/bullet/chop the head off = done. From a distance with a launcher, though, like at night into a group - that would be a good plan.
  • Trail_Addict
    Options

Crossbow gives you distance!! And I like the Molotov idea, but zombies would be impervious to the pain and could still chase you down while they burn. Arrow/bullet/chop the head off = done. From a distance with a launcher, though, like at night into a group - that would be a good plan.

my biggest issue with crossbows is they are bulky, awkward to carry, have limited ammo (which you must recover and hope wasn't bent during your shot), are slow to reload, worthless up close, require 2 hands, and require expert marksmanship to hit a grapefruit-sized target... all while under duress.

My strategy would be to be ninja-like until they are in my space, then slice & dice... have my high-cap 9mm for a back-up, and a long range weapon (AR-15 is good enough) for taking out threats who may be approaching my other non-suspecting teammates at a distance.
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    41BBEIPdnZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • FretheMJsmokingcannibal
    Options
    Good Sniper here and quiet fine with a hand gun too!
  • couponfun
    Options

my biggest issue with crossbows is they are bulky, awkward to carry, have limited ammo (which you must recover and hope wasn't bent during your shot), are slow to reload, worthless up close, require 2 hands, and require expert marksmanship to hit a grapefruit-sized target... all while under duress.

My strategy would be to be ninja-like until they are in my space, then slice & dice... have my high-cap 9mm for a back-up, and a long range weapon (AR-15 is good enough) for taking out threats who may be approaching my other non-suspecting teammates at a distance.

Unlike guns, you can carve an arrow - one of the useful things my dad taught me - but you have a point about it being bulky. For up close that's where I'd use the machete or the sword.

You seem to be group leader of this thing - thinking you should make one of those separate groups.
  • couponfun
    Options
    41BBEIPdnZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I need that. My daughter wants a bow and arrow, and my 3 year old wants a sword. We play zombie all the time, which is hilarious to watch the toddler saying "Mommy play Zombie brains!!!" My husband thinks we're nuts, but I'm feeding him to the zombies first so that's okay.