Beyonce - Baby Weight...thoughts???

Options
12346»

Replies

• Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good for her! I agree - its her JOB to get in shape & lose the weight. Plus - who knows what else she does all day long.
    If I had the time and resources (and CASH) to spend 5hrs a day at the gym - I bet I would lose that much weight too.
    Think about all those Biggest Loser contestants... they spend all day in the gym, 6days a week & this type of weight loss is NORMAL for that show.

I agree!
  • erogers85
    erogers85 Posts: 32
    Options
    It isn't a before and after pic, it's pictures of her shortly after she had the baby.

Fake hips is a tad too far imo.

As for her baby bump "folding", Beyonce addressed that rumor too, and said that it was the fabric of the dress.

for me she looks completely as before of ´having the baby´, she always had hips.
    And about the fabric... LOL so some fabrics makes you see weird things such as bellys folding??.. Maybe all those pink elephants drunk ppl see its because of the fabric they are using while drunk, lol :bigsmile: No offense , but that statement its BS! :noway:

Honestly, this is ridiculous. With my last baby my belly would flatten any time I laid on my side. A belly full of water can do weird things in different positions.
    I don't know anything about the surrogate rumors but I have to agree- pregnant bellies morph into truly bizarre shapes! There is a live, kicking baby in there after all!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    My original point was that her methods were maybe not the safest diet possible AND I don't believe she gained 60lbs while pregnant (skipping the surrogate thing).

Just like Mariah Carey losing weight on Jenny craig but not showing us her in progress work. Or Jennifer Hudson on weight watchers. Or Janet Jackson on nutrisystem. Same thing. Jessica Simpson will be the same with weight watchers. They get these deals, Lose the weight and then advertise the product without showing the obvious hard work it takes to lose the kinds of weight they lose.

I'm happy for her. But I don't believe a restricted diet of lettuce and/or whatever she had to lose 60lbs while nursing a newborn and going to extremes to get back to her performing weight/body in 4 months is necessary. That is all.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My original point was that her methods were maybe not the safest diet possible AND I don't believe she gained 60lbs while pregnant (skipping the surrogate thing).

Just like Mariah Carey losing weight on Jenny craig but not showing us her in progress work. Or Jennifer Hudson on weight watchers. Or Janet Jackson on nutrisystem. Same thing. Jessica Simpson will be the same with weight watchers. They get these deals, Lose the weight and then advertise the product without showing the obvious hard work it takes to lose the kinds of weight they lose.

I'm happy for her. But I don't believe a restricted diet of lettuce and/or whatever she had to lose 60lbs while nursing a newborn and going to extremes to get back to her performing weight/body in 4 months is necessary. That is all.

Obviously, you didn't read my original reply. She didn't necessarily go to unhealthy extremes to lose the weight. With each of my three pregnancies I lost 30 pounds in the first 6 weeks. Without restricting calories. Without exercising. It just came off. With a trainer I'm sure I could have lost another 30 pounds easily. Granted, 3 pounds per week is outside what MFP considers healthy, but it's not crazy. And since a lot of baby weight is extra fluids, extra blood, etc. it's not like she was having to drop 30 pounds of fat. Losing weight is different after you have a baby.
  • ffffaaatttt
    ffffaaatttt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am saddened to know that this particular topic is so eagerly debated on. Yet, no one seems concerned with real issues in our real world. Who gives a **** about Beyonce? People talk about her like she is some one you know. WTF? If she wasn't famous no body would give a **** how/if she lost weight. EF this thread.

I think it's so weird when people assume that if I debate something as superficial as Beyonce's weight means that I don't care about real world issues. I mean, really. That is the most ignorant assumption. You've never discussed or debated a shallow topic with people before?

No I don't waste my time discussing people I don't know and don't give a **** about. Ignorant huh? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Just stick to what you know sweetie.... Keep reading the magazines at the end of the grocery store aisle.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am saddened to know that this particular topic is so eagerly debated on. Yet, no one seems concerned with real issues in our real world. Who gives a **** about Beyonce? People talk about her like she is some one you know. WTF? If she wasn't famous no body would give a **** how/if she lost weight. EF this thread.

I think it's so weird when people assume that if I debate something as superficial as Beyonce's weight means that I don't care about real world issues. I mean, really. That is the most ignorant assumption. You've never discussed or debated a shallow topic with people before?

No I don't waste my time discussing people I don't know and don't give a **** about. Ignorant huh? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Just stick to what you know sweetie.... Keep reading the magazines at the end of the grocery store aisle.

Well, you're just a ray of sunshine aren't you?? Good grief, I really feel sorry for the people that have to be around you daily. Lighten up! If you're not interested in the topic, then hey, don't click on it and post! You never "waste your time" discussing shallow topics every now and then but you do waste your time being a negative and condescending to strangers online on a forum post that you don't give a *kitten* about? Come on. Get over yourself!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options

Obviously, you didn't read my original reply. She didn't necessarily go to unhealthy extremes to lose the weight. With each of my three pregnancies I lost 30 pounds in the first 6 weeks. Without restricting calories. Without exercising. It just came off. With a trainer I'm sure I could have lost another 30 pounds easily. Granted, 3 pounds per week is outside what MFP considers healthy, but it's not crazy. And since a lot of baby weight is extra fluids, extra blood, etc. it's not like she was having to drop 30 pounds of fat. Losing weight is different after you have a baby.

yeah i've had 2 and no matter what losing weight for me is hard...baby weight or not....i guess we will just agree to disagree...funny how that is possible with this being america and all....we are so lucky we have that freedom..
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    She had a live in trainer at the house the whole time
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Good for her. I'm sure she worked extremely hard.

did you even read the article??? she said she ate lettuce and dropped 60lbs in 5 months...it's complete BS...and not a healthy way to lose weight, especially baby weight...

You really think she seriously only ate lettuce?

When you have a personal chef and personal trainer living in your house, you bounce back in no time.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Obviously she wasn't ONLY eating lettuce. Good for her for dropping the weight. She looks great. I'm always happy to her about mamas getting their bodies back. We can still be hot after having babies. :)

^Way to apply that nearly extinct thing called common sense. I think she meant she EVEN ate lettuce. I don't think she's a health food nut naturally. C'mon people, it's BEYONCE. She can buy a new body and have her head trasplanted onto it if she wants. Plus she gets a pass, she's married to Hova.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    WHO CARES. She is not you, She is not me (though, if I was her, I'd never leave myself alone).
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options

If you are in this topic posting more than once, whining about people talking about this than you are part of the discussion you hate so much. How is THAT for calling the pot the kettle black. SWEETIE *eyerolls*