Is there anyone on here not looking to be a size 2?

Options

Replies

• SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I've been a size 2 before and it felt great for the most part, but part of me did think I was just a little too thin in places (I still had a bit of pudgy muffintop but my ribs were also poking out and the ribs thing kind of freaked me out). Right now, I'd just like to get to a healthy BMI range. For my BMI range, healthy is anywhere from a size 2 to a size 8. I'm coming down from a size 14 and right now I'm just barely fitting into size 10s.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a 6. I'd be happy with 7/8.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I know! Some of the sizes people say they are sound crazy to me. When I get to the right spot on the BMI scale, I will be a size 14/16 at about 150 pounds (height is 5'8"). I have seen people who are 150 claim to be a size 6 or 8. How could that be?? Are they 10 feet tall? :laugh: :laugh:
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Lol, I am not sure I'm physically capable of being a size 2! Too big of a frame!

I'm shooting for healthy and fit. No extra flab, and nowhere near emaciated. Healthy and Fit, 100%.

And since I've been overweight since puberty, I have no idea what size that will be.
  • debcorky
    debcorky Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If I was a size 2 I would look ridiculous...I am 5' 9"....I am quite happy being a size 8. Just looking for more tone and a little less body fat. And really a size is just a number, how you feel is much more important!
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started at a 16 before I ever found this site, got to a 12, stuck there still. Shooting for a comfortable 8/9 :)
  • mkbledsoe
    mkbledsoe Posts: 132
    Options
    if I were a size 2 I would look skeletal and I don't think skeletal is very attractive personally. So, no, I don't want to be a size 2. I think I would look pretty good in a size 8 though.
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I do not honestly think I could be a size 2 if I wanted to! I have pretty wide hips. Not really looking for a size in particular but a size 8 or so would be nice :) Im at like a 12 right now.
  • SmallTownSweetie03
    Options
    I'm not! I'm 5'6" and have always had a bigger butt and thighs and even in high school when I only weighed 120 pounds, I was still a size 8! I don't have a specific size in mind right now, if I had to say one, I'd say a size 8 would be good again, but I'll have to wait and see!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you realize that sizes are a terrible indication of weight, correct? and sizes seriously fluctuate? i have 2 pairs of pants from the same store, 1 is a size 6, the other a size 0.

also, the whole size 2 isn't curvy is so bullsh!t. most of my pants are size 1 and I have an hourglass shape. i have curves thanks.
  • JDM840811
    JDM840811 Posts: 4
    Options
    Curious, how tall are you? I am about 5'7 and my goal weight is 145.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I was a size 4 while I was in the midst of my bulimia. I was stick thin and my bones stuck out grossly. I'm hoping to make to an 8...even a 10. I'm 5'6" and feel comfortable at that size.
  • addictwendys
    Options
    Im like most everyone else. Healthy is what I am shooting for. Being comfortable in my own skin would be amazing. At 45 and 5 ft tall it says I should weigh about 115 on the high side. For me I never looked healthy at that weight. I'm a very active person generally and at that weight I just didn't have the stamina to do what I did. Now that was a long time ago lol. So I'm thinking a size 12 might be nice...then we shall see
  • Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    The lowest I have ever been is a 7, I'll be happy if I can get back to into an 8/10. (I'm a 14 right now) good for you for wanting to be healthy.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I know! Some of the sizes people say they are sound crazy to me. When I get to the right spot on the BMI scale, I will be a size 14/16 at about 150 pounds (height is 5'8"). I have seen people who are 150 claim to be a size 6 or 8. How could that be?? Are they 10 feet tall? :laugh: :laugh:
    It's just how you're built (and perhaps where you shop?). :smile:
    The last time I was a size 8 was about 3 years ago, when I weighed 155. Right now, I'm 170 and size 12 (10 in everything but my waist).
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    size 2..i don't see that realistically happening and if it did I wouldn't be healthy so I couldn't maintain it.aiming for a US 7/8
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a UK 10/US 6. Aiming for a UK 8/US 4. I've been a UK 6/US 2 before, but I was sickly thin.
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I dont have the body for it... but I dont really care the size either... I just want to be lean and healthy. Probably gunna hit a 5 but Im thinking size 7.
  • laneydawn
    laneydawn Posts: 64
    Options
    Goodness sake, I think I was a size 2 at birth. I have no desire to be a size 2. Even if I did, don't think my body would let me. My goal is to be a size 6-8, which I think is attainable for me. BUT more importantly will be a size my body can maintain and still allow me to eat like a human being should. And enjoy the odd sinful food or bevvie! :drinker:
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Well, if the clothes companies keep vanity-sizing, we'll all be a size 2 soon! :laugh: I find it ridiculous that at 5' 6" and 140-ish lbs I can wear a size 6 in many brands. The last time I wore a "real" size 6, I was in my late 20s and 120 lbs (and actually very healthy, fit, and active). Good grief. So… really, the way sizes are now… maybe a size 2 now would be my prior size 6 and I guess that would be okay… but it's not my goal by any means!