the worst pick up line ever?

Options

Replies

• Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    Heard this and thought it was funny - "hi can I be your bicycle seat tonight". I think that might get a slap!
  • jleslie66
    jleslie66 Posts: 31
    Options
    This one needs to be said at a bar...."Can I buy you a house?"
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Him: Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

Me: I don't know, a 1,000 lbs maybe?

Him: Is it enough to break the ice? :laugh:

Didn't get him a date, but we have been best friends for 4 years now :tongue:
  • Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    bump
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    guy: "girl!!! That must be JELLY because JAM don't shake like that!!
    me: " damn loser!"
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    want to see my van?
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I got asked this "girl did you wash your pants in windex? cause I can see myself all in them"
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I once had a man on the elevator with me ask me if that was glitter I was wearing, or did I just have a sparkling personality?
    I had my son with me, and when went got off the elevator he said "mom, that man was hitting on you, with his wife next to him!"
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I got asked this "girl did you wash your pants in windex? cause I can see myself all in them"

You're much too pretty to be out here by yourself this late... *scoots closer*

Never been so scared before in my life. Oh another favorite "Girl... How many kids you got?" "uh 7, they're a handful" "Wanna make it 8?" I don't actually have kids, I just thought it made me seem less available. Nope. Apparently implied I like making babies.

But seriously, I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?
  • Kanlassak
    Kanlassak Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I wish I was your derivative, so I could lie tangent to your curves.

I was once on a bus full of geeks trying to come up with bad pick up lines, but I can't remember the rest....
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Him: Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

Me: I don't know, a 1,000 lbs maybe?

Him: Is it enough to break the ice? :laugh:

Didn't get him a date, but we have been best friends for 4 years now :tongue:

I like that one! I'd totally use it!
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    In a bar one night (of course), this guy walked up to me licked his finger and wiped it on his shirt and then licked his finger again and wiped it on my shirt. Then said:

"What do you say me and you get out of these wet clothes?"

Um, no...and don't touch my clothes with your saliva. :noway:
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Him : Hey, wanna play war?

Me: sure, how do you play?

Him: I lay down and you blow the **** outta me ;)

See, I'm a sucker for terrible lines, they always make me laugh. It might not get the desired outcome, but if a guy makes me laugh, he's definitely worth a few mins conversations, or a drink. Especially if he's cute :wink:
  • spartangirl79
    spartangirl79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    A blind guy walked up to me at a bar. He said

"I've never seen you in here before"
  • lesbodwell
    lesbodwell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just FYI I used a variation of the stars line on facebook and it worked like a charm! So I got tagged in a photo in boston staring straight up towards the sky, I was on a date at the time. The caption read "don't know what he was looking at" so I commented that I was wondering how there could be any stars left in the sky with so many in her eyes! Then I added either that or a woman on upper floor was wearing a skirt. What I got for a response was "your a romatic perverted geek"! I accept that and am seeing her tonight!
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the whole thread yet so if this one has already made the list - sorry :)

"I like that skirt. It would sure look nice on the floor by my bed in the morning."
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    "Sup, baby....wanna go halves on a bast*rd?"

"Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind ALL day girl!"
  • wlddove
    wlddove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was stopped at a red light one morning on my way to work, and I noticed that the man a couple lanes over was trying to get my attention. So, I stupidly rolled down my window.

Him: "Hey, I'm lost. Can you help me?"
    Me: "Uh, maybe.... Where you trying to go?"
    Him: "Yo' house!"

I began laughing and rolled my window back up, as he kept trying to holla' at me. :laugh:
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    I was stopped at a red light one morning on my way to work, and I noticed that the man a couple lanes over was trying to get my attention. So, I stupidly rolled down my window.

Him: "Hey, I'm lost. Can you help me?"
    Me: "Uh, maybe.... Where you trying to go?"
    Him: "Yo' house!"

I began laughing and rolled my window back up, as he kept trying to holla' at me. :laugh:

What are you doing driving around in Englewood?
  • lesbodwell
    lesbodwell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    "Sup, baby....wanna go halves on a bast*rd?"

"Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind ALL day girl!"

Ok I'm gonna try this one right now!