MFP's MEANEST!

Options

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I invite you to personally message each one of my friends on here and petition them to unfriend me. They won't.
    We can't. You made your profile private :ohwell:

Already saw it. Not ONE guy on his list. He's obviously just here to creep and the women on his list must be quite sad indeed. Most of my lady friends already told me that they had to cut him for being such a dirtbag.

You done yet?
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Nooooo. I actually very much want to get on to other things but everyone keeps posting things about me and I just can't resist :) does anyone actually disagree with my post or is everyone just highly antagonistic?

Everyone wants you to shutup and go away. Permanently. Has that not been made clear?

Deactivate, start a new profile and pray that no one ever figures out who you used to be.

I invite you to personally message each one of my friends on here and petition them to unfriend me. They won't.
    i like that he says this and then promtly runs to make his profile private

Well, it doesn't make a lot of sense to have a bunch of people with ill will having access to that information now does it? However, if that dude wants to be friends with me so he can have access to my friends list I will approve him immediately.
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You don't come off as smart, funny, or even worthy of the attention that you have garnered yourself.

I concur! I don't see why everyone has need to respond to everything I say! My initial (and intended to be sole) post in this thread I was being serious and complementary to someone else. So, I too am confused as to why things went down this very time consuming path.

In all seriousness I agree with you.

Ok, it wasn't cool making that comment about joke delivery but it's not like you shot Bambi's mother or anything...

It wasn't cool but it was the truth!!! Joke delivery wasn't funny but he doesn't deserve a deathwish for it
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options

Go ahead and make your facebook and pinterest profiles private too while I'm sitting here looking at them.

(Wasn't there a MFP's finest creeper? I think I just qualified myself.)
  • callmeBAM
    Options

Already saw it. Not ONE guy on his list. He's obviously just here to creep and the women on his list must be quite sad indeed. Most of my lady friends already told me that they had to cut him for being such a dirtbag.

You done yet?

You are a joke. Send request coming so you can see all you want. Only decline if you know you will be wrong.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You don't come off as smart, funny, or even worthy of the attention that you have garnered yourself.

I concur! I don't see why everyone has need to respond to everything I say! My initial (and intended to be sole) post in this thread I was being serious and complementary to someone else. So, I too am confused as to why things went down this very time consuming path.

In all seriousness I agree with you.

Ok, it wasn't cool making that comment about joke delivery but it's not like you shot Bambi's mother or anything...

It's been the perpetual verbal assault on people all day. It just began with the crack at joke delivery.
  • BrettPGH
    Options
    You are a joke. Send request coming so you can see all you want. Only decline if you know you will be wrong.

I'm not accepting your friend request. I don't need you asking to see naked pics of me either.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

I'm not accepting your friend request. I don't need you asking to see naked pics of me either.

Brett, youl could always just take down your naked photos until you get done and de-friend him again. Should not take more than a few seconds to peruse his profile.....
  • BrettPGH
    Options
    Brett, youl could always just take down your naked photos until you get done and de-friend him again. Should not take more than a few seconds to peruse his profile.....

I've seen more of him than I ever need to.

And when I take down the shirtless pics the ladies get very angry with me. :smile:
  • callmeBAM
    Options

So, I have 7 guy friends, of 75 friends. That is a healthy ~9% :P

And yes, Pinterest is not used much by dudes, but I cook a lot and it's a great place to have all my recipes without having to have 100 bookmarks.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    It's been the perpetual verbal assault on people all day. It just began with the crack at joke delivery.

Nobody can claim the moral highground on this one.

It's become idiotic.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

I heard he friend requested Jerry Sandusky! But who knows because the profile is private now
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    In-Before-the-Lock.gif
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

I've seen more of him than I ever need to.

And when I take down the shirtless pics the ladies get very angry with me. :smile:
    it's true!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I thought I might qualify for this category, but after reading some of the posts... maybe I'm just a wimp. :laugh:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

And yes, Pinterest is not used much by dudes, but I cook a lot and it's a great place to have all my recipes without having to have 100 bookmarks.

Pinterest?????? I thought you had to give an estrogen sample just to get a user name.....
  • callmeBAM
    Options

I heard he friend requested Jerry Sandusky! But who knows because the profile is private now

Child abuse, still funny. :sick:

If BrettPGH or EmilyRanae sent me a FR, nothing to hide. The rest of you I don't trust. Not sure why I trust them, but I do.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Nobody can claim the moral highground on this one.

It's become idiotic.

This.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    It wasn't cool but it was the truth!!! Joke delivery wasn't funny but he doesn't deserve a deathwish for it

Correct.

The punishment should be proportionate to the crime.

Ok, it was entertaining to begin with but now it just looks like a gang running around with pitchforks...
  • callmeBAM
    Options

Pinterest?????? I thought you had to give an estrogen sample just to get a user name.....

I drank a lot of soy milk beforehand.
This discussion has been closed.