MFP's MEANEST!

Options

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Damn. If I wasn't worried about strikes I could definitely make this list.

Psh, strikes are a joke.

3 of em and your banned from the forums....Mods cracking down on Swanny and Rock have me paranoid.

Wow really....I already have two.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    i love this....
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You are a joke. Send request coming so you can see all you want. Only decline if you know you will be wrong.

I'm not accepting your friend request. I don't need you asking to see naked pics of me either.

I heard he friend requested Jerry Sandusky! But who knows because the profile is private now

Child abuse, still funny. :sick:

If BrettPGH or EmilyRanae sent me a FR, nothing to hide. The rest of you I don't trust. Not sure why I trust them, but I do.

Very nice! Quick Brett...sell him that piece of property we have listed over by the hog pens......its a deal.

Whats not to trust.....accept.....take a look around....if we try to steal your apron or your food processor...just delete us again......
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You are a joke. Send request coming so you can see all you want. Only decline if you know you will be wrong.

I'm not accepting your friend request. I don't need you asking to see naked pics of me either.

I heard he friend requested Jerry Sandusky! But who knows because the profile is private now

Child abuse, still funny. :sick:

If BrettPGH or EmilyRanae sent me a FR, nothing to hide. The rest of you I don't trust. Not sure why I trust them, but I do.

Very nice! Quick Brett...sell him that piece of property we have listed over by the hog pens......its a deal.

Whats not to trust.....accept.....take a look around....if we try to steal your apron or your food processor...just delete us again......

It's not a food processor, it's a NINJA. Don't you watch tv at 2am?
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    It's not a food processor, it's a NINJA. Don't you watch tv at 2am?

Thread killer...
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    It's been the perpetual verbal assault on people all day. It just began with the crack at joke delivery.

Nobody can claim the moral highground on this one.

It's become idiotic.

This.

I don't have a moral highground.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Right, I am giving away two free insults today which anyone can use at their leisure (*all rights reserved to MSF enterprises*)

What's the difference between you and a washing machine? At least a washing machine doesn't follow me around for a week whining after I've dumped my load in it...

What's the difference between you and the Titanic? At least we have some accurate record of how many people went down on the Titanic...

Now, don't make me get Hong Kong Phooey on any of you and play nice...

Pretty please.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options

So, I have 7 guy friends, of 75 friends. That is a healthy ~9% :P

And yes, Pinterest is not used much by dudes, but I cook a lot and it's a great place to have all my recipes without having to have 100 bookmarks.

Pinterest?????? I thought you had to give an estrogen sample just to get a user name.....

I drank a lot of soy milk beforehand.

Recipes are one thing. Zipper pouches, earrings, and decor are another. :wink:
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    potkettle.jpg
  • callmeBAM
    Options

So, I have 7 guy friends, of 75 friends. That is a healthy ~9% :P

And yes, Pinterest is not used much by dudes, but I cook a lot and it's a great place to have all my recipes without having to have 100 bookmarks.

Pinterest?????? I thought you had to give an estrogen sample just to get a user name.....

I drank a lot of soy milk beforehand.

Recipes are one thing. Zipper pouches, earrings, and decor are another. :wink:

I have a **** load of beer bottle caps and was looking for ways to reuse them. Also, several of those boards I don't "own", am just tagged or however it works. So... you want some bottlecap earrings right? :smile:
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    potkettle.jpg

lol

Wow the mods are quick to shut down religious threads but this one still remains in tact.
  • callmeBAM
    Options
    And, we're done. Thanks for playing everyone.

If you want to continue banter, please send me a friend request or msg.
    Or if you want to be friends even.

(Binary clown face need not apply, just creepy man. Haven't you read IT?!?!!?)

I promise not to come back to the thread for my own dear sanity.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Dude has some HOTT chick friends.

I have already FR'd them all, and sent them warning disclaimers......

Thanks brother.....and happy hunting! :devil:

Muahhhhhhhaaahahahahahahahhah!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    This thread had such promise
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    This thread had such promise

I know :(
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    sorry Im late:devil:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Did I come in here too late?
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Brett, youl could always just take down your naked photos until you get done and de-friend him again. Should not take more than a few seconds to peruse his profile.....

I've seen more of him than I ever need to.

And when I take down the shirtless pics the ladies get very angry with me. :smile:

Thats ok...i right clicked you AND i now have the ones i took from outside your window.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    It's been the perpetual verbal assault on people all day. It just began with the crack at joke delivery.

Nobody can claim the moral highground on this one.

It's become idiotic.

This.

I don't have a moral highground.

I once shoved someone of the edge of the moral high ground...they fell to their death. Is that mean?
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    sorry Im late:devil:

Well, it ain't mine.

Is it?
This discussion has been closed.