Replies

• Fullkay
    Fullkay Posts: 3
    Options
    Is this still going on?
  • ahelland21
    ahelland21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am jumping in late, but would love to join!! I am 5'4" and have about 50 lbs to lose...
  • daddyzgrrl28
    Options
    Is this still going on? I would love to be in on this if I could! MSG/Add me!! :-)
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Jump in, check in, let us know how your day is going. Weigh in to start. Tomorrow I do my weigh in. Got up early to do my workout before work. To beach and back is a 45min walk with lots of hills. Easy going down but a hard climb home.
    Keep checking in, we want to hear from you.
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation bad. I'm 5'0 and 183. I'm in.
  • mixedcurls826
    Options
    5 feet, YESS I'm in!!
  • jesswilks
    jesswilks Posts: 31
    Options
    count me in i'm 5.2 and 178lbs
  • sageskye
    sageskye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I didn't get time for a real walk today, I admit I procrastinated till it was too late.

I have done that a bit today! I went for a small walk on my lunch break and I planned on doing some weights tonight. Now that I am home from work, made supper and got my oldest daughter ready for soccer practice I am feeling pretty wiped out. My house is a mess and I am pretty sure once I finally get it cleaned up I am going to be ready for bed!
  • sageskye
    Options
    Oh, but on a good note I did manage to drive past the Tim Horton's (all 3 of them!) on the way home without stopping for an iced cappuccino. I haven't had one in two weeks and my willpower is starting to waver.
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Posted before in this thread but I just thought I would throw in a little update. Since June first, I've lost a little over 3 lbs. ^_^ Going for about another 4 before the month is up. :happy:
  • paulipet
    paulipet Posts: 70
    Options
    5' 3" - 210 lbs and would love to join in
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 206, I'm IN!
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    Started this challenge at 212, and it is weigh in day, and the results? I am now 208. So I am down 4 pounds and still half a month to go, so it is still possible.

Hey for you late joiners, maybe try for half? Good to hear from all of you.

How many get there exercise "out of doors?" somewhere beautiful?

I have the "hermit trails" across the street from me. An old hermit lived in the woods and turned the area into a garden with rock walls and wild flowers. It feels like a fairy land.

Any special places you like to walk?
    IMG-20120407-00065.jpg
  • kaubin97
    kaubin97 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join/start.
    I'm 5"2" & 170. WUD LOVE TO LOSE 10 in 4 weeks!!!
  • pinamarie07
    Options
    i am 5ft and 215lbs. Enough said!
  • SherryGbaby
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm 5'2" and 174lbs
  • sageskye
    Options
    It was my weigh in day too but the scale stayed the same :( It did say I was down 2% in body fat though but I am not sure how accurate the scale is for that sort of measurement.

For exercise today I jumped rope with my daughter... lots of fun but I am feeling it in my shins. I guess I will have to warm up better and stretch afterwards next time. Never had to do that when I was younger!
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    It was my weigh in day too but the scale stayed the same :( It did say I was down 2% in body fat though but I am not sure how accurate the scale is for that sort of measurement.

For exercise today I jumped rope with my daughter... lots of fun but I am feeling it in my shins. I guess I will have to warm up better and stretch afterwards next time. Never had to do that when I was younger!

jump rope, sounds fun, I bet it is not as easy as I remember. I just got back from another dog walk, but the real exercise was brushing a pound of hair off my retriever.
  • sabermax
    sabermax Posts: 69
    Options
    You can add me
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! ME TOO!