• myshell67
    myshell67 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Forgot to check in last week, but weighed in today & here are my stats:

height = 5'4"
    weight on 6/1 = 189
    cw = 185
    gw by 6/30 = 179

things have been going good. just finished day 10 lvl 1 of 30ds. weekends are still a killer for me, but i'm working on making better choices. hope you all have a great fathers day weekend!!!
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I'm 5'3" and 183lbs. Going to the beach in 4 weeks and I would love to be another 10lbs. lighter by then!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Forgot to check in last week, but weighed in today & here are my stats:

height = 5'4"
    weight on 6/1 = 189
    cw = 185
    gw by 6/30 = 179

things have been going good. just finished day 10 lvl 1 of 30ds. weekends are still a killer for me, but i'm working on making better choices. hope you all have a great fathers day weekend!!!

AWSOME JOB, you are almost half way there. My dog is getting so tired from all the walks I want to do. Funny, he must be getting old.

Keep it up, the full 10 is in reach.
  • Ru8e5
    Ru8e5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Count me in :) feel free to add me... need to friends for support as im new to this!
  • cmferguson8789
    Options
    I've been on vacation so I'll have to weigh in when I get back but I've been trying to eat better and I've done 30ds several times while I've been here so I'm hoping for good results!!
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    I've been on vacation so I'll have to weigh in when I get back but I've been trying to eat better and I've done 30ds several times while I've been here so I'm hoping for good results!!

Hey, welcome back, the 30ds should help you get back in the game. How it was great vacation, and you are well rested.
  • megz0750
    megz0750 Posts: 13
    Options
    Sounds good to me! :)
  • mandyrs2011
    Options
    I'm game
  • noctilumina
    noctilumina Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I'm new to MFP. 5'2.5" (I know I don't have to explain to this bunch that YES, that half inch DOES matter) and I weighed 177 on June 1st. (Do I still get to join if I admit that my main goal is to see more pictures of Nutshel's dog? :wink: )
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing on the challenge?

How much weight have you lost so far?

Any exercise plans this weekend?
  • newbb11
    newbb11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to join!!! I just started and do not have a pic up yet but I will get one up asap!
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    I would like to join! I'm new to MFP. 5'2.5" (I know I don't have to explain to this bunch that YES, that half inch DOES matter) and I weighed 177 on June 1st. (Do I still get to join if I admit that my main goal is to see more pictures of Nutshel's dog? :wink: )

You're sweet :)
    will you be my new friend?

We still have half the month, come along for the ride.
  • fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    Options
    Hello Ladies :) Hope you're all doing Great. Todays weigh in 237..... 2 pounds down, next weigh is on the 23rd it will officially be 2 months :)
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    I need to jump on the wagon here!

I am 5'1" 190. My daughter is getting married Aug 10 and I would love love love to be down by 10 pounds or more by then,

I have had a plateau for 2 months. I am logging everything and exercise 4 times a week ( I work 12 hour shifts so am unable to workout on days I work).

Feel free to add me!!
  • CazzieH
    CazzieH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all of this, but count me in also! :smile:
  • strawberrymarmalaid
    Options
    im 4ft6 and 143 pounds
  • aorie
    aorie Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join :)
  • ALathanBDA
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! I am 5'1 and 168. I am also new on here and need some friends for support so please add me :)
  • gryph62
    gryph62 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! Count me in! :wink: