Short Girl Challenge!!!

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i'm 5 feet tall and 167. lost ten pounds since may 21, and 23 since january.
  • sageskye
    sageskye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    THIS WEEKS GOAL IS 100,000 STEPS, last week I missed it by 5000, so I will try again. Any one want to join me?

Wow! That is a lot of steps! Any idea how many kilometres that amounts to? I struggle to get in 10,000 steps a day, but I will try to amp it up this week :)

I lost my pedometer so I will try and find a good app for my phone. There are so many to chose from... can anyone recommended one for the iPhone?
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Beautiful day for hiking on the west coast, sunny and fairly cool still. Found some new trails around small lakes.
    MONDAY 134,095 steps, still working on todays /Tuesday's total. I figured I should get the house cleaned before I go for another walk. I have this week off work, but it feels selfish not to get some extra things done around the house with this time off. So I will get the cleaning done and get out again.
    Hope everyone is haveing a good week.
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job getting in all that walking! From what I can find, 2000 steps is about a mile. (thanks google:))
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I so lied about that step count yesterday, how did that "0" get in there?. I don't know if I could get that # in a day.
    Monday 13712
    Tuesday13495
    I am aiming for 100,000 this week. I need a to play with a goal to keep me motivated.
    How do you keep yourself focused?

Oh, I think it is weigh in day, I started this challenge at 212, today I am at 207 to that is -5, today it the 20th? well I might make it closer to -10 pounds, we will see. I am just wanting to get into ONEderland. I am in this for the long endurance race so how ever the pounds want to fall off, that's fine.
  • noctilumina
    noctilumina Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I probably won't hit 10 pounds for the month, but I'll be close! A small NSV for me is that realizing that I probably won't reach that goal by the end of the month didn't discourage me at all. I am so happy that I found MFP, really pleased with my progress so far, and very motivated to continue.
  • PraguuMaya
    PraguuMaya Posts: 16
    Options
    joining <3
  • kaylafallon0701
    kaylafallon0701 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I havent been on here for a while...I definitely fell off the wagon. I have a feeling I wont lose ten pounds a month unless I go on a strict diet lol