Short Girl Challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• Lasirenn
    Lasirenn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 5'3" and 208lbs. Going to do the 30 day shred.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    yes, I would like to join this!
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    good morning ladies

I'm 5'4 just weighed in at 189.9 lbs and I'm down to drop 10 lbs if humanly possible by any means necessary :devil:

add me I'm a very supportive MFP
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!!

I hope everyone is off to a Great start this morning! I know I am feeling pretty stankin' good! Stepped on the scale... Down several pounds this morning! I try to not step on the scale often, but it never works. So I don't record it as a loss until I have had several days of decreasing #'s (I know, a bit looney:bigsmile: )

I have my Micro final today and I am trying very very hard to not stress eat! I have removed all temptations that may sneak in this morning. I have already had a liter of water and working on my second! I will be in the bathroom a lot today :laugh:

My tip for myself today (and anyone else who wants to follow along) "when a craving hits, drink 8 oz of water, wait 10 minutes and see if you still want it, if so, have it in moderation, if not, great!"

Hope everyone enjoys their day!
  • lindaw66
    Options
    HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!!

I hope everyone is off to a Great start this morning! I know I am feeling pretty stankin' good! Stepped on the scale... Down several pounds this morning! I try to not step on the scale often, but it never works. So I don't record it as a loss until I have had several days of decreasing #'s (I know, a bit looney:bigsmile: )

I have my Micro final today and I am trying very very hard to not stress eat! I have removed all temptations that may sneak in this morning. I have already had a liter of water and working on my second! I will be in the bathroom a lot today :laugh:

My tip for myself today (and anyone else who wants to follow along) "when a craving hits, drink 8 oz of water, wait 10 minutes and see if you still want it, if so, have it in moderation, if not, great!"

Hope everyone enjoys their day!
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I started Jillians 30 day Shred and I have been doing everyday for 6 days and have also been going for a jog/walk for a mile everyday as well. Some days I push my 3 year old in the jogging stroller and boy that is hard work!

That is an awesome workout! Keep it up!
  • lindaw66
    Options
    I like the idea of drinking 8 oz of water when you are having a craving and waiting 10 minutes to see if you still have the craving. I also thought I should get online and log into this site when I have a craving and read all of the success stories
  • fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    Options
    Hello Ladies I'm still bouncing, No weight Loss for over a month.. suxs... but I think I'm.in worse shape then I thought a year ago I could run no problem, 1 day of.running has sidelined me for days and how many more I don't know... drinking only water and eating clean didny work.for.me.so Saturday ill start incorporating regular foods and just calorie.counting and see if that works :)
  • sageskye
    sageskye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Any cool new non scale victories (NSV-took me a while to figure out that one)

No NSV for me yet but thanks for explaining what NSV means! I had no clue what it stood for :)

My youngest daughter has been sick the last couple of days so I haven`t much of chance to exercise... mostly just snuggle in bed! It was supposed to me my weigh-in day today but I decided to wait another week since I have been so inactive.
  • cmferguson8789
    Options
    I could never figure out nsv either! Thank you! I've done my 30ds and walked with the dogs today. We walked for an hour yesterday!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    IMG_5503.jpg,

Raining today, had to share the treadmill with my exercise partner. He hogs the TM
  • tazkam03
    tazkam03 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi I am 5'4 and would love to join.. Keep me posted
  • ccurl62
    ccurl62 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in at 5' and over 175.
  • Darlel
    Darlel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and 265 and would love some hints at losing and hanging in there.
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    5' 2" & 300+ here....would LOVE to figure out how to lose 10 in 4 weeks, lol.
  • AdrienneP1980
    Options
    Hi! I am 5 ft! and very out of shape! Do I HAVE to say how much? ok, it's 192-but I had a baby and never lost the weight. So I would love to join :)
  • spencemelindak
    Options
    I'm 164 however I'm only 4' 11" can I join in ???
  • yoshelin_20
    yoshelin_20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi!!! im 5'1 and 145 i really want to lose 10 pounds in 10 in a week plizz!!!! can i join u guys?
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Anyone weigh in yet?
    anyone just about to cross into ONEderland?
    Any cool new non scale victories (NSV-took me a while to figure out that one)

I weighed in this morning. I have no loss but I am not surprised because I lost 6lbs last week. You?
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    If you are still with us in the challenge please check in today!

Just want to see how you are doing and if you weighed in! :-)

Happy Thursday!