Short Girl Challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm committed to exercising 5 days per week. I just joined a gym a couple of weeks ago and I had a meeting with a personal trainer and she said I needed to do cardio for an hour per session at least 5 days per week and weight lifting at lest 3 days per week. I'm ready to get this party started. I worked out on my eliptical for an hour last night and I'm going to a 90 minute Hot Yoga Class tonight!:bigsmile:
  • lindaw66
    Options
    I wasn't sure what to do about eating the calories from your work out. What is the rule? Since I just got back on track Monday, I did not eat the calories from my work out.
  • deborahackerson
    Options
    I want in on this!
  • lindaw66
    Options
    I'm originally from San Francisco! Now I'm living in Southern Indiana!
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    HAPPY TUESDAY LADIES!!!

I went for a 4.5 mile walk last night, came home and was craving ice cream, (there was none to be had in the house) but ate fruit salad instead.

It was so good!

My tip for myself today is "make healthy food choices and log all of them" !

That's great!!!
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone! How is everyone?

I would like to challenge everyone to do one hour of exercise today! What kind will you do? As long as the weather stays nice, I will be swimming!
  • xfalnainjelx
    xfalnainjelx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I need to shake my extra weight now! I am 5'5 and weigh around 180....I would love to add new friends to give and receive as much motivation as possible. We all could achieve our dream and it makes it that much easier when we have friends & support to guide us through!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • Casssafrass
    Options
    5'1" and 220.....I will gladly join.
  • nelthebell
    Options
    Am I too late to join in? I am 5'2 started at 180 and down to 177 already - been at it for only a short time but had to join in....
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone! How is everyone?

I would like to challenge everyone to do one hour of exercise today! What kind will you do? As long as the weather stays nice, I will be swimming!

My form of exercise today was cleaning... hard core cleaning! I do not count cleaning for exercise, but if I did, I bet I could count it as 400 calories burned.

I hope everyone had a fabulous day!
  • mrsrockethayes
    Options
    i'm in! i start boot camp on sunday but have started walking this week after being sedentary for since i had my son in January, so i'm ready for a challenge and support!
  • piminuse
    piminuse Posts: 3
    Options
    5'4" and 175lbs here! Sounds like a good place for me to be!
  • Gingerlockz
    Gingerlockz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it, count me in.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure what to do about eating the calories from your work out. What is the rule? Since I just got back on track Monday, I did not eat the calories from my work out.

No Rules that I know of, we just want to details on what's working and why.(if you know) Good to have you on board.

I exercise to increase my caloire budget, as I am starting at 1200. But with exercise I eating / drinking about 1500. Having a well earned glass of wine tonight.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Anyone weigh in yet?
    anyone just about to cross into ONEderland?
    Any cool new non scale victories (NSV-took me a while to figure out that one)
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!!

I hope everyone is off to a Great start this morning! I know I am feeling pretty stankin' good! Stepped on the scale... Down several pounds this morning! I try to not step on the scale often, but it never works. So I don't record it as a loss until I have had several days of decreasing #'s (I know, a bit looney:bigsmile: )

I have my Micro final today and I am trying very very hard to not stress eat! I have removed all temptations that may sneak in this morning. I have already had a liter of water and working on my second! I will be in the bathroom a lot today :laugh:

My tip for myself today (and anyone else who wants to follow along) "when a craving hits, drink 8 oz of water, wait 10 minutes and see if you still want it, if so, have it in moderation, if not, great!"

Hope everyone enjoys their day!
  • Chell625
    Chell625 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am wanting to join! I am about 5'1" and weigh 185 :( I just started excersising and just got into mfp. I found that I was eating way too many calories and not excersising. This has been an eye opener for sure.

I started Jillians 30 day Shred and I have been doing everyday for 6 days and have also been going for a jog/walk for a mile everyday as well. Some days I push my 3 year old in the jogging stroller and boy that is hard work!
  • susie_monroe
    susie_monroe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 208 count me in
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Add me shorties! I'm 5' 180 and ready for the challenge.
  • mparadis718
    mparadis718 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in 5'2" 178lbs :)