Short Girl Challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• kroldridge
    kroldridge Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and currently 169.5, does that count??
  • haatnip
    haatnip Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in! Just under 5'4" and at 188lbs. About to start my 3rd week of crossfit and am LOVING IT. Def would love to be apart of this to kick start everything, and for more accountablility. EVERYONE INTERESTED FRIEND ME !! I'm happy to give as much support as possible!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    It's Monday and I thought I would weigh in before I leave home for work for a couple of days. I lost 3 pounds.
    So that's 3 out of the 10, and 18 since rejoining MFP. (I was away for a year)
    That makes me feel like taking the dog for a walk.
    Sounds like lots of people had great active weekends. Keep it up!
  • flstarlady65
    flstarlady65 Posts: 129
    Options
    Count me in!! 5'1" and current weight is 179. I have gotten off track but need to change that ASAP!!
  • Creeder2009
    Options
    Yes this whole weekend was hard. I went to an engagement party must gave eaten like a billion caliries. Then sunday I didnt eat anything till like 9 then went over 137 calories because of some freaking juice. But bout to go exercise right now whooo hoo!.
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 179.2-started new round of Chalean Extreme today and ready to kick some but so I am looking GREAT by fall!!!
  • kenelya
    kenelya Posts: 4
    Options
    I don't meet all the requirements:( I am 5'1 and 163 lbs but would love to join if you will make an exception, please.
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    This weekend was a little rough for me a lot of junk food and no real hard work out :/ mainly just walking. I pretty much stayed under my calorie goal, but I really should have gotten some good work outs in. BUT today is a new day and I am going to eat as clean as I can this week and do an hour workout at least 6days a week!!!!
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    I´m a 5´3 weighing 176
    Count me in, and everybody else feel free to add me too
  • BeckyLH
    BeckyLH Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5ft 4 and 194, I'll join!
  • Lalapumpkins
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm 5'3 and was 175, just did my first week of tracking and eating healthy and lost 3lbs!

Weekends are sooo hard to stick to workout/eating habits! Its going to family functions/drinks with friends etc that is so hard to stay on track during!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just went for a nice walk on my lunch break...about half an hour outside .... ahhh sunshine!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nikkimcfadden
    nikkimcfadden Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll join. Add me. 5'0 154 lbs
  • Losingamy
    Losingamy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5'2" - 213lbs.

I did Day 3 of JM's 30DayShred this morning before work. Tonight I have a practice 5k run.
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 247 (ugh I know) I would love to have some support for this :)

We are the same height and close to the same weight! Welcome aboard!
  • Evette7
    Options
    I am 4'11 and currently 169.5, does that count??

Sure! Welcome aboard!
  • Evette7
    Options
    This weekend was a little rough for me a lot of junk food and no real hard work out :/ mainly just walking. I pretty much stayed under my calorie goal, but I really should have gotten some good work outs in. BUT today is a new day and I am going to eat as clean as I can this week and do an hour workout at least 6days a week!!!!

I love the positive attitude! Stuff happens and tomorrow is always an opportunity for a new beginning!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Monday is over. Went for a late night walk with friend, and didn't get a chance to dig into all those calories. Oh well, at least I got a glass of wine in before bed. Tomorrow, I am mostly at a desk job, so I will have to look for ways to get a walk in. Good to see everyone is still in the game.
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    HAPPY TUESDAY LADIES!!!

I went for a 4.5 mile walk last night, came home and was craving ice cream, (there was none to be had in the house) but ate fruit salad instead.

It was so good!

My tip for myself today is "make healthy food choices and log all of them" !
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I'm 5'2" and 181! I'm ready to lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks!:happy: