Short Girl Challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!

How is everyone's Sunday going?

How is everyone doing on the challenge so far? Have you been able to get the exercise in? Have you stuck to your calorie intake? Any struggles?

I went for a hike today and decided to take a steep way. I almost died. No joke it seriously felt like I was going to die. But I hiked up and down the small mountain and am proud of myself. Did anyone else get a hike in?
  • cherrydale
    cherrydale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you.
    I am 5'2" and weigh 180 lbs.
    I never joined a group...what do I do?
  • kaylafallon0701
    kaylafallon0701 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im in. im 5 2 and 190
  • chelsea0709
    Options
    I would love to be in on this! I am only 4'11 & I feel like everytime I lose a pound I gain back 2 :(( I need some good motivation!
  • jollycathy
    jollycathy Posts: 15
    Options
    New here but this challenge is right up my alley! 5' and 214.4 lbs.
  • NinonLapont2014
    Options
    I'm in! 5'0 feet and 173.
  • sageskye
    sageskye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I didn’t get much of a hike in after all. I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old who get tired (and whiny) pretty quick! Even though the hike wasn’t much of a success, today my older daughter and I went for a nice long bike ride on one of the local “rails to trails” while my husband pushed our younger girl in the stroller. It was a great way to spend the afternoon as a family. Oh, and I also played some dodge ball in the backyard with some of the kids from the neighbourhood; the other parents probably think I am crazy but it is pretty good exercise and was fun too.
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm in VA, and I did get a hike in today! Went with my husband and son for a 2 mile hike in a nice park near our house.
    Also had a great weigh in on Saturday and lost 1.5 lbs!! Finally sitting right at 180! Hoping to get to 150 and then reevaluate....
  • fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I plan to weigh-in in 2 week... I weighed yesterday and had gained 2 pounds... there is no rhyme or reason I haven't changed anything let mfp tell it, ill be 221 in 5weeks I keep exercising and eating this way, mfp didn't mention the weight gain for exercising and eating right lol.... anyhow have fun :)
  • brittanyrose90
    brittanyrose90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this one! I'm 5'1" and 205 lbs. Looking forward to losing this weight!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Got two walks in so hopefully that equaled a hike. Had company all day, so I went for a 30 min hike in the morning, then did a quick house clean. We took our company for a hike around a lake but only made it part way because of inadequate shoe wear in the group. That's OK. Got lots of activity in.
    So tired, will sleep well.
    Sounds like lots of people got out for walks, bike rides..... Feels like summer is almost here. At least from my west coast canada point of view.
    Calories were hard, to keep under, I didn't think I ate that much until I added it all up. I wasn't that far under after all. Shows I need to pay attention and measure.
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Mine was pretty good until yesterday! We went to a Cleveland Indians game. I did really well with the food until the car ride home (it is a 3 hour car ride) and we had to stop for dinner. We had McDonalds:( Ohh well... today is a new day!

I have already logged my breakfast and lunch!

My exercise plan for today is to go for a walk tonight and also clean the heck out of my house (We have out of town company coming into town this week, and another guest next week)
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Im in im 5"4 and currently 186 pounds started at 197!!!
  • Evette7
    Options
    I would like to join you.
    I am 5'2" and weigh 180 lbs.
    I never joined a group...what do I do?

Just keep checking in here!
  • Evette7
    Options
    I'm in VA, and I did get a hike in today! Went with my husband and son for a 2 mile hike in a nice park near our house.
    Also had a great weigh in on Saturday and lost 1.5 lbs!! Finally sitting right at 180! Hoping to get to 150 and then reevaluate....

Great job!,
  • Evette7
    Options
    I didn’t get much of a hike in after all. I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old who get tired (and whiny) pretty quick! Even though the hike wasn’t much of a success, today my older daughter and I went for a nice long bike ride on one of the local “rails to trails” while my husband pushed our younger girl in the stroller. It was a great way to spend the afternoon as a family. Oh, and I also played some dodge ball in the backyard with some of the kids from the neighbourhood; the other parents probably think I am crazy but it is pretty good exercise and was fun too.

Nice!
  • Evette7
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Any struggles? Triumphs?
  • tabitha2770
    tabitha2770 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in 5'3" 191 lbs.
  • akinmytua
    akinmytua Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 247 (ugh I know) I would love to have some support for this :)
  • Creeder2009
    Options
    Im 5 exact 133. But losing 10lbs would be half of my goal I would love it!.