Short Girl Challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I"m 5'3 and my SW was 172 but I now weigh in at about 163. Looking to lose these next ten pounds this month if I can (or as much as possible). Feel free to add me
  • azuwatkins
    Options
    i am 5ft and 160 can i still join?
  • duncanjae
    duncanjae Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and, as of this morning, 191#. But that fluctuates everyday. Count me in.
  • amandasahaida86
    amandasahaida86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 5'4 and 240 last weigh in. Would like to be under 200 and keep going under from their. But 10 lbs less would be a great start since I really only truly started MFP program this week. My downfall is beer! lol
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i am 5ft and 160 can i still join?

why sure
  • Evette7
    Options
    Just want to let everyone know that if you need some support you can message and or friend me. I am on here several times a day. I log from my phone so can't really do the forums unless I am home.

So here is my commitment to everyone who joined this challenge... I will check the forum at least twice a day, more if I can and I will be available by message practically any time! I hope that we all do this for each other cus we all know how hard this is!
  • Jennisgettingslim
    Jennisgettingslim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5"2' and weigh 183 would love any help and support. Just joined April 2012 and have lost 9 pounds so far.
  • Evette7
    Options
    Also, if this challenge is successful (people stick to it) then I really would like to do another one!
  • Cmcsykes
    Cmcsykes Posts: 3
    Options
    If I am 5' 1 1/2" ish but weight 130 can I join. I am 42 and quite smoking after 25 years. As of January 9th I have not touched another one did it cold turkey. Down fall I have gained just over 10lbs.
  • she4444
    she4444 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join. Today is my first day.I already have failed my calorie counting.But tomorrow is another day. I,m 4'7" and over 175 pounds and i would love the support. My goal is to lose 83 pounds.My goal weight is 100 pounds..Thanks for the support for short women.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    If I am 5' 1 1/2" ish but weight 130 can I join. I am 42 and quite smoking after 25 years. As of January 9th I have not touched another one did it cold turkey. Down fall I have gained just over 10lbs.

Fantastic on the quitting smoking, this should be easy in comparison, You have committed to being healthy. Good for you.
  • niightwind
    niightwind Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 172, can I still join??
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 208 started MFP at 219 a month ago. Last August 243. July 2010 all time high 259
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

Congrats on the quit smoking. I have been quit for 2 years in July after about 20 years smoking. I thought I was supposed to be getting more energy then I realized I wasn't gaining energy because I was picking up LOTS of weight since I stopped smoking. I was replacing the cigarettes with anything edible. So I have finally decided if I can stop smoking I can stop stuffing myself and gaining weight too.
    I'm on my way, but have a long ways to go too.
  • Mrodgers35
    Mrodgers35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in I'm 5'2 and finally ready to take this serious....my goal weight is 158!
  • Catman_Jellytot
    Catman_Jellytot Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i'm totally in!

5ft 4in and ready to lose a total of 41lbs... but 10 for this month would be amazing.
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING! I hope everyone is off to a great start to their weekend!

What does everyone have planned for today?? I am going to try and get some extra exercise by going for a walk (no place to go hiking within 2 hours of me he in Dayton Ohio). I am going to a Pole Dancing class at 10 too! I swear it is addicting!

I had a high calorie day yesterday but it is a new day and I am making good choices.

Hope everyone has an excellent day!
  • eliamunch
    eliamunch Posts: 18
    Options
    aw I'm five foot five
  • hopeandlove91
    hopeandlove91 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am from South West Wisconsin. I have a big chocolate lab that wakes me up every morning begging for his walk. Lol. Dogs are excellent motivators...especially with their "puppy" eyes! My dog has the puppy eyes mastered!
  • Evette7
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join. Today is my first day.I already have failed my calorie counting.But tomorrow is another day. I,m 4'7" and over 175 pounds and i would love the support. My goal is to lose 83 pounds.My goal weight is 100 pounds..Thanks for the support for short women.

Love the attitude!! Tomorrow is always a new day and a new opportunity for a new beginning!