Short Girl Challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• carriep1002
    carriep1002 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'LL JOIN! I AM 5'0" AND I WEIGH 209. I HAVE LOST 16LBS SO FAR SINCE I JOINED THIS PROGRAM, BUT NOW I KIND OF BEEN AT A STANDSTILL, SO I COULD USE A BOOST. :tongue:
  • myshell67
    myshell67 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    5'4" 189 lbs as of yesterday. I try to stay around 1200 cals daily, and have been doing 30ds for 5 days now. I usually try to workout 30-60 min 5 days a week. Weekends are a killer for me :drinker: , so hopefully this challenge will help me focus & stay on track for the WHOLE month, not just weekdays :wink:
  • morechios
    morechios Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! I'm in I am 5'0 and 196 lbs.! I really need the motivation!
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone!! How is everyone today?

I didn't weigh myself yesterday because I was carrying some water weight from camping. I weighed myself this morning and yuk yuk yuk! 239.6. Motivation, motivation!

If you are comfortable putting your weight here, please feel free! If not, that's ok!

Also, feel free to add me as a friend!

What kind of exercise are you doing today? I will be dog walking!

Anyone ever tried P90X? I just ordered one and should be here Mon or Tues. What is your experience?
  • Evette7
    Options
    In reply to an earlier post: I eat my exercise calories. I found that I lose more when I eat them!

I once heard a quote that said "If there is one thing that a fat person knows how to do it is lose weight. We have each probably lost 1,000lbs in our lifetime" so lets just use that knowledge to do this!!
  • Evette7
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a great day! I am feeling renewed and refreshed after an awesome workout last night! Going to go for a walk tonight when I get home from work.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Ive been thinking about walking the dogs nightly after dinner. Do you have a preference of when to walk?
  • cmferguson8789
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 176 and I would love to join!! I've been stuck for a couple months and need some motivation!
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Room for 1 more? 5'4" and 171lbs...
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I would be in if you will have me. I'm 5'1 and scared to weigh...I know I am up from weigh in on Mon 170....I am weighing in tomorrow morning though as I am planning on starting 30 ds and walking or biking again. I need to lose inches as well.
  • Evette7
    Options
    what did everyone do workout wise today? Did you get your 30 minutes in?
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Ive been thinking about walking the dogs nightly after dinner. Do you have a preference of when to walk?
    [/quote]

I like to walk in the evenings.I walk with my husband and we normally walk 3-4.5 miles a night unless I am doing my pole dancing class. I will say that the walking is very nice. It gives us time to just talk. And if we need to have a serious talk, we can't just go hide out and ignore each other. We both have to make it home.

I will not walk alone at night however. I am way to much of a chicken for that:noway:

We walked tonight...3 miles... should have done the bigger loop of 4.5 miles, but it looked like it was going to rain and we didn't want to get rained on (again:laugh: )

Hope everyone had a good day. I had a decent food day. I did splurge and had a cup cake at a PTO meeting... but then again I did walk it off:wink:
  • jaccia
    jaccia Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, I'm the shortest and the fattest on this short Girl challenge. I feel like I'm in a whole nother category. I am 5 ft even and 248.5 lbs.
  • vangma
    vangma Posts: 3
    Options
    5'4 at 197lbs. sign me up!
  • vangma
    vangma Posts: 3
    Options
    sorry, i'm new to this. How do i join this group?
  • lacensuch
    lacensuch Posts: 36
    Options
    Can I join? I'm 5'1" and weigh 178. I think I fit the criteria.
  • cmferguson8789
    Options
    sorry, i'm new to this. How do i join this group?

Yea I'm new to this too. Will it just be on here or do I go somewhere else for the group?

I also walked 65 minutes today and did pretty good with my calories. :)
  • evalba
    evalba Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Starting weight: 248 Height 5' 3". (for some reason when I typed that Bruce Buffers voice was in my head..lol)
  • fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    Options
    cool cool cool... I'm 5'4 and hey I'm average not short lol

I'm 239 and Im game I added more fat to my diet today so I'm interested in seeing how its gonna shake things up.. it made be intensely hungry though I consumed a little over what I would have liked... also I.plan on doing my nightly exercise after dinner... so it'll be interesting to see the result :)
  • evalba
    Options
  • evalba
    Options
    Wow, I'm the shortest and the fattest on this short Girl challenge. I feel like I'm in a whole nother category. I am 5 ft even and 248.5 lbs.

I'm right there with you..only i'm 5' 3" same weight though...Don't Worry we got this...Remember it doesnt matter how fast you move, just as long as you keep moving and don't stop. (<--A quote from one of my friends whos lost 110 lbs.)