Short Girl Challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, and I try and exercise at least 6 days a week, usually 30-45 minutes.
  • sageskye
    sageskye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sound like a great idea! I am 5'2" and I weigh 182.5... down from 188 when I started last week. Yay!!!
  • monababy01
    monababy01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, Great challenge idea ... I'm in !!!

Been using FitnessPal off and on, and now trying to go the extra step. I'm 5'1" and 214 lbs. and just starting to lose. Spent the last 2-3 months working up to a daily workout, which sounds a lot easier than it actually was. Now 6 pounds lighter and up to about 20-30 minutes of exercise each day.

Great to connect with rest of you shorties out there, hope to read some new inspirational posts from others that we can "look up to". (pardon the bad pun) :wink:
  • MicheleMMK
    MicheleMMK Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Perfect for me. 5'3" and 190
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Looks like we have ourselves a group! So a couple of questions:

Is your diary open?

I am committing to at least 30 min of exercise 5 days a week. Are you up for it?

Are you weighing in today?

My diary is open to friends so please, anyone doing this challenge please add me.

I have been doing 30-45 minutes of exercise 5-6 days per week.

I weighted in yesterday so I'm holding off until next week!
  • charkendrick
    charkendrick Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I weighed today. 5'4" and 185 lbs. :( Please count me in.
  • cblkel
    cblkel Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am 5' and over the 175 mark. I need this challenge and the support from others to help get the pounds off.
  • Meowfitness
    Meowfitness Posts: 21
    Options
    I want to join too!!!

I am 5' and 150...
  • ChristinaLB
    ChristinaLB Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I am 5'3" and 246. I've lost 60 pounds since January and still heading downward.
    My diary is open although I don't log all of my exercise since my fitbit does it for me, I will try to remember to make notes.
    Anyone is welcome to friend me. I will encourage and support! I log in everyday.

btw if you need some low cal recipes, I have fallen in love with skinnytaste.com. When people ask my secret I give them mfp and st. The zucchini turkey burgers are amazing!
  • Risrisris
    Risrisris Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I'm 5'4" and over 220 lbs - this would be a great motivator for me! I'll be happy to help the group any way I can.
  • danie1785
    danie1785 Posts: 5
    Options
    My diary is open, currently on 1200 cals a day and try to stay at or below that and not use my exercise cals. I try to exercise at least 3 times a week, but a bit poor at this at the moment - need to up my game!
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a great day! I am feeling renewed and refreshed after an awesome workout last night! Going to go for a walk tonight when I get home from work.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • michelle4619
    Options
    I'll join!
  • Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I believe, though I tend to eat too much junky food. :\

I want to join this. I'm approx 5"0, 5"1, and definitely over the poundage listed.
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 201. Count me in!!
  • propertyjane
    Options
    Just joined! 5ft 1 3/4 in 190 lb (having lost 50 already at TOPS) I'm in!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am 5"4 inches tall and weigh 193 pounds. I would like to aim for 130-135 pounds. count me in
  • rebewck
    rebewck Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm sooo in!! 5'1 194... only been doing this for a week, but I haven't seen any change, so I need some guidance!
  • adjnanaye
    adjnanaye Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm interested! 5ft3 1/2 (on a tall day) and 175.6lbs! (And could totally use help on nutrition info - I just figured out that I'm not getting enough calories in each day, and I don't want my body to think it needs to switch to starvation mode.)
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'4... currently around 160 but definitely want to lose at least 10 pounds in the next 4 weeks so I'd love to join if that's ok. I'm a member of 2 different "short" groups... "Shorties" and "for the Shorteez"... maybe would be easy to add a thread to those groups instead of forming a new one... or let me know where the new group is and I'll join.

I officially wight on Saturdays so I wouldn't have an exact starting number until then. :smile: